Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker (21959 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Ngige Blasts PDP (Video) / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by focus7: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
dometome:
that shows how stupid and hateful you are. The very Nnamdi KANU that was imprisoned over 1 yr. Your stupid, dirty, poor and wretched father should have worn a condom to save us from the abomination that you are. Stupid man

My father told me he was only able to sleep with your mother once cos of the rotten smells oozing from her pussy, he suspected the germs in your mum's pussy could have made your father impotent, he merely was able to release in her to save your father from suicide, the smells from that hole was terribly unbearable.

Has she been cured, try lift her skirt and sniff under her while she sleeps to confirm if she still smells. I guess you must have wonder where the offensive were coming from her all your life, i just give you an expo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Topsic70: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
igwefivestar:
at this juncture, I rest my case because I have seen that some of yorubas are fool, including u.
A fruit doesnt fall far from d tree, does it?
Ur Lord said worse about Yoruba's, so I'm not perturbed.
Your 'seeds' of hate is ripe for harvest!
Enjoy it while it last.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by igwefivestar(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Topsic70:

A fruit doesnt fall far from d tree, does it?
Ur Lord said worse about Yoruba's, so I'm not perturbed.
Your 'seeds' of hate is ripe for harvest!
Enjoy it while it last.
lol, I think we both are enjoying it, where is sowore?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

Loot Biafrans? Are we complaining? Do you Nigerians have sense? If yes why are corrupt people still ruling you? Corrupt northerners that hasn't contributed nothing meaninful to the GDP of Nigeria from their region?
The money Nnamdi Kanu collected from the Igbos is enough to serve as a lesson to them. Kanu is a fraudster!!
He can only fool his misguided (educated and illiterate) followers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

Which one do you know? undecided
BIAFRA: The unimaginable dream Nation of your imagination
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kuginzi:

BIAFRA: The unimaginable dream Nation of your imagination

Hope you understand the meaning of the word unimaginable?

Biafra, officially the Republic of Biafra, was a state in West Africa which existed from 30 May 1967 to January 1970 with their own military, own currency, recognized and supported by Countries both here in Africa and abroad you call these unimaginable?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kuginzi:

The money Nnamdi Kanu collected from the Igbos is enough to serve as a lesson to them. Kanu is a fraudster!!
He can only fool his misguided (educated and illiterate) followers.

The ones your slave masters have looted in billions of dollars isn't it enough for you ( educated and illiterate) followers to to realize they are fraudsters thieves?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by cocolacec(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
They said Ekweremadu came to the event with an isi-agu that had FGN logo. But many of those who assaulted him wore jeans and t-shirts.

That single act is already shattering the dreams of Nigerians in Germany.

Deportation of Nigerians have nothing to do with Ekeremadu.The people deported are those who have exhausted all their asylum process.Afghans and Iraqis are also deported on daily basis.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
jimyjames:

The ones your slave masters have looted in billions of dollars isn't it enough for you ( educated and illiterate) followers to to realize they are fraudsters thieves?
Are you part of the (educated and illiterate) followers that contributed money for Nnamdi Cownu to buy weapon and destroy Nigeria??.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2019
jimyjames:

Hope you understand the meaning of the word unimaginable?

Biafra, officially the Republic of Biafra, was a state in West Africa which existed from 30 May 1967 to January 1970 with their own military, own currency, recognized and supported by Countries both here in Africa and abroad you call these unimaginable?
Your statement shows that you are part of the (educated and illiterate) followers of Cownu, who contributed money for him to buy Weapons and Destroy Nigeria. My friend stop dreaming!! Wake up!! KANU IS A FRAUDSTER!! PLS NOTE: The struggle for the actualization of Biafra is looted by the children of Biafra.
BIAFRA IS UNATTAINABLE!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2019
jimyjames:

Loot Biafrans? Are we complaining? Do you Nigerians have sense? If yes why are corrupt people still ruling you? Corrupt northerners that hasn't contributed nothing meaninful to the GDP of Nigeria from their region?
WAKE UP!!
Source: NBS. Poverty Profile for Nigeria ...... rate is higher in rural sector, South East and South South zones.
grin grin grin
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

WAKE UP!!
Source: NBS. Poverty Profile for Nigeria ...... rate is higher in rural sector, South East and South South zones.
grin grin grin
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lol you must be high on some cheap kai kai to think South East South South ranks high on the poverty table of Nigeria, afonja's and the northerners are struggling with the number 1 position when it comes to poverty, have you visited our rural areas in south East? If yes then you will testify how good we are living well built houses with electricity, not the muddy tache House's and those plank tents you people from the Southwest and North live in

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Kuginzi:

Your statement shows that you are part of the (educated and illiterate) followers of Cownu, who contributed money for him to buy Weapons and Destroy Nigeria. My friend stop dreaming!! Wake up!! KANU IS A FRAUDSTER!! PLS NOTE: The struggle for the actualization of Biafra is looted by the children of Biafra.
BIAFRA IS UNATTAINABLE!!!
That shouldn't be your problem, if South Sudan as poor as they are could gain independent from Sudan in this 21th century we will do same

Don't worry about us worry about your people under their northerners slave masters

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Chiyke360: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
It is quite unfortunate for this people to read the handwriting on the wall.�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

That shouldn't be your problem, if South Sudan as poor as they are could gain independent from Sudan in this 21th century we will do same

Don't worry about us worry about your people under their northerners slave masters
Point of correction my brother, South-Sudan are serious, dedicated, focused and united people not like the scammer (Nnamdi Cownu).
Secondly, A referendum took place in Southern Sudan from 9 to 15 January 2011,[1] on whether the region should remain a part of Sudan or become independent.[2][3] The referendum was one of the consequences of the 2005 Naivasha Agreement between the Khartoum central government and the Sudan People's Liberation Army/Movement (SPLA/M).
On 7 February 2011, the referendum commission published the final results, with 98.83% voting in favor of independence.[5] While the ballots were suspended in 10 of the 79 counties for exceeding 100% of the voter turnout, the number of votes was still well over the requirement of 60% turnout, and the majority vote for secession is not in question. My question is; How many of the Igbos wants independence?? Remember, The Igbo leaders (i.e Igbo traditional rulers, politicians and the Igbos residing/doing business in Lagos and other states) are not in support.
My brother pls keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol you must be high on some cheap kai kai to think South East South South ranks high on the poverty table of Nigeria, afonja's and the northerners are struggling with the number 1 position when it comes to poverty, have you visited our rural areas in south East? If yes then you will testify how good we are living well built houses with electricity, not the muddy tache House's and those plank tents you people from the Southwest and North live in
Agriculture in Nigeria is a branch of the economy in Nigeria, providing employment for about 40% of the population. The sector is being transformed by commercialization at the small, medium and large-scale enterprise levels.[2]. The Northerners are proud of Agriculture, they are known as the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION.
Pls check out the level of Robbery, Scamming/419s, Baby factories, Fake drugs Factories, in the Southeast. It is disheartening when the news broke that 70% of the Nigerians arrested in America for scamming/Yahoo-yahoo are Igbos. You are just born to Steal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kuginzi:

Agriculture in Nigeria is a branch of the economy in Nigeria, providing employment for about 40% of the population. The sector is being transformed by commercialization at the small, medium and large-scale enterprise levels.[2]. The Northerners are proud of Agriculture, they are known as the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION.
Pls check out the level of Robbery, Scamming/419s, Baby factories, Fake drugs Factories, in the Southeast. It is disheartening when the news broke that 70% of the Nigerians arrested in America for scamming/Yahoo-yahoo are Igbos. You are just born to Steal.

Which food basket of the which nation are the Northeness representing? Is it not the Northeness that has placed Nigeria on number 2 of the worlds poorest nations, Nigerian economy soully depends on oil agriculture is dead, Nigeria is importing food worth billions of dollars

Save the trash about South East scamming baby factory drug sh*t, that doesn't make us the poorest region in Nigeria does it?
Besides that almost everyday EFCC parade Yahoo boys with laptops and fetish charms all afonja's stealing pants digging graves for human skulls aren't you born for it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kuginzi:

Point of correction my brother, South-Sudan are serious, dedicated, focused and united people not like the scammer (Nnamdi Cownu).
Secondly, A referendum took place in Southern Sudan from 9 to 15 January 2011,[1] on whether the region should remain a part of Sudan or become independent.[2][3] The referendum was one of the consequences of the 2005 Naivasha Agreement between the Khartoum central government and the Sudan People's Liberation Army/Movement (SPLA/M).
On 7 February 2011, the referendum commission published the final results, with 98.83% voting in favor of independence.[5] While the ballots were suspended in 10 of the 79 counties for exceeding 100% of the voter turnout, the number of votes was still well over the requirement of 60% turnout, and the majority vote for secession is not in question. My question is; How many of the Igbos wants independence?? Remember, The Igbo leaders (i.e Igbo traditional rulers, politicians and the Igbos residing/doing business in Lagos and other states) are not in support.
My brother pls keep deceiving yourself.

Hope you also know that South Sudan engaged Sudan in multiple civil wars before the referendum voting, almost 90% of Igbos wants independent, our leaders do not represent our will they represent themselves, those doing business in Lagos wants it but are only afraid that they might loose everything if Biafra is actualized, but that's not going to be the case we will have Biafra and do business in Nigeria as second class citizens or foreigner investors paying heavy tasks, Nigerians living amongst us will do the same
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
You took his passports both British and Nigeria and he managed to escape all arm forces.... immigration and appeared in Israel...travel and tour foreign countries without passport and had no arrests at the airport

THAT SHOULD TELL NIGERIANS THAT NNAMDI IS ALMOST A HEAD OF STATE grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Hope you also know that South Sudan engaged Sudan in multiple civil wars before the referendum voting, almost 90% of Igbos wants independent, our leaders do not represent our will they represent themselves, those doing business in Lagos wants it but are only afraid that they might loose everything if Biafra is actualized, but that's not going to be the case we will have Biafra and do business in Nigeria as second class citizens or foreigner investors paying heavy tasks, Nigerians living amongst us will do the same
Pls I beg you in the name of God, let the WAR BEGIN!! THE IGBOS ARE COWARDS!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Which food basket of the which nation are the Northeness representing? Is it not the Northeness that has placed Nigeria on number 2 of the worlds poorest nations, Nigerian economy soully depends on oil agriculture is dead, Nigeria is importing food worth billions of dollars

Save the trash about South East scamming baby factory drug sh*t, that doesn't make us the poorest region in Nigeria does it?
Besides that almost everyday EFCC parade Yahoo boys with laptops and fetish charms all afonja's stealing pants digging graves for human skulls aren't you born for it?
My brother, you're part of those supporting corruption/evil in the society. Corruption is a constant thing in your society. every Igbo wants to get rich by either hook or crook. So you are justifying the evil/dubious act of your people, this is called, Tribalism. We need to teach the Igbos how to source/struggle for legitimate money through media evangelism, proper training, constant preaching and teaching, through seminars and workshop. The Igbos are tarnishing the Nigeria image in diaspora.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kuginzi:

My brother, you're part of those supporting corruption/evil in the society. Corruption is a constant thing in your society. every Igbo wants to get rich by either hook or crook. So you are justifying the evil/dubious act of your people, this is called, Tribalism. We need to teach the Igbos how to source/struggle for legitimate money through media evangelism, proper training, constant preaching and teaching, through seminars and workshop. The Igbos are tarnishing the Nigeria image in diaspora.

The whole of Nigeria know Igbos are the most hard working tribe in Nigeria, the civil war destroyed everything from us, 3 million Igbos lost their lives we came back stronger and rich, doing better than all the tribes in Nigeria that never went through what we went through, you talk about igbos wanting to get rich by hook or crook, don't you afonja's want the same thing? Who introduced Yahoo Yahoo pant stealing rituals is it not afonja's wanting to succeed in the fraud business cause the don't have to intelligence?

Talk about the most corrupt people in Nigeria that has looted Nigeria in billions of dollars is it not the northerners and the Southwest? How much did Obasanjo loot? Were is the $16 billion he claim to invest in electricity?
How many billions did Abacha loot? are you afonja's and the northerners not the reason this country is backward?
Can you compare the corruption of this country to how Nigeria was when an Igbo man Nnamdi azikiwe was leading this country? Don't talk to me about the most corrupt society cause you afonja's and northerners are inventors of corruption in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kuginzi:

Pls I beg you in the name of God, let the WAR BEGIN!! THE IGBOS ARE COWARDS!!!

Lol you afonja's have never fought any war you bunch of verbal warriors, an impending war will definitely happen in Nigeria sooner or later, and this time it will definitely give us Biafra cause we are no longer in the 60s things have changed, the UN is more active now compared to back then in the 60s the world is a global community now cause of technology whatever will happen this time will be broadcasted to the whole world live , the UN will definitely be under pressure to work on our separation the war Nigeria is looking for will definitely happen Nnamdi KANU is not a warrior like ojukwu he doesn't believe in war but another ojukwu will come for us sooner or later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

The whole of Nigeria know Igbos are the most hard working tribe in Nigeria, the civil war destroyed everything from us, 3 million Igbos lost their lives we came back stronger and rich, doing better than all the tribes in Nigeria that never went through what we went through, you talk about igbos wanting to get rich by hook or crook, don't you afonja's want the same thing? Who introduced Yahoo Yahoo pant stealing rituals is it not afonja's wanting to succeed in the fraud business cause the don't have to intelligence?

Talk about the most corrupt people in Nigeria that has looted Nigeria in billions of dollars is it not the northerners and the Southwest? How much did Obasanjo loot? Were is the $16 billion he claim to invest in electricity?
How many billions did Abacha loot? are you afonja's and the northerners not the reason this country is backward?
Can you compare the corruption of this country to how Nigeria was when an Igbo man Nnamdi azikiwe was leading this country? Don't talk to me about the most corrupt society cause you afonja's and northerners are inventors of corruption in Nigeria
Hmmm!! yes indeed, the Igbos are very hard working in stealing, manufacturing substandard/fake products&drugs including drug trafficking, robbery, baby factory, money rituals, etc. The Igbos are not even ashamed, just of recent, 77 Igbos were arrested in USA by FBI for allegedly dubious crimes and the Igbos here in Nigeria are busy celebrating thieves. Just hide your face. I repeat again, Igbos are born to steal/dupe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol you afonja's have never fought any war you bunch of verbal warriors, an impending war will definitely happen in Nigeria sooner or later, and this time it will definitely give us Biafra cause we are no longer in the 60s things have changed, the UN is more active now compared to back then in the 60s the world is a global community now cause of technology whatever will happen this time will be broadcasted to the whole world live , the UN will definitely be under pressure to work on our separation the war Nigeria is looking for will definitely happen Nnamdi KANU is not a warrior like ojukwu he doesn't believe in war but another ojukwu will come for us sooner or later
Hahaha... Coward is talking. So you believe in your scandalous Commando Kanu who is using your gullibility to earn money from you Igbos. Pls let the WAR BEGIN NOW. COWARDS!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hahaha... Coward is talking. So you believe in your scandalous Commando Kanu who is using your gullibility to earn money from you Igbos. Pls let the WAR BEGIN NOW. COWARDS!!!

Like I said Biafran struggle is beyond KANU it started before KANU and it will still continue when KANU is gone, the 3 million Biafrans who died in 1967-1970 died for a reason, we won't just brush it aside and act like it never happen, it's impossible we must fulfill our destiny of having our own nation Biafra, right from the beginning of Biafra we acted in peace Nigeria declared war on us, we had no soldiers no weapons just ordinary civilians, in few numbers of 10,000 to 30,000 fighting the entire Nigerian Army Numbering 300,000 to 400, 000 for two yrs that's bravely an impending war will happen sooner or later we are not verbal warriors like afonja's
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Like I said Biafran struggle is beyond KANU it started before KANU and it will still continue when KANU is gone, the 3 million Biafrans who died in 1967-1970 died for a reason, we won't just brush it aside and act like it never happen, it's impossible we must fulfill our destiny of having our own nation Biafra, right from the beginning of Biafra we acted in peace Nigeria declared war on us, we had no soldiers no weapons just ordinary civilians, in few numbers of 10,000 to 30,000 fighting the entire Nigerian Army Numbering 300,000 to 400, 000 for two yrs that's bravely an impending war will happen sooner or later we are not verbal warriors like afonja's
yeyeh people!! Who among you is ready to die/sacrifice his life for the actualization of Biafra Republic, knowingfully well that he/she has a business establishment in Aba, Lagos, Onitsha, Nnewi, Kano etc. No Igbo man can do such sacrifice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kuginzi:

yeyeh people!! Who among you is ready to die/sacrifice his life for the actualization of Biafra Republic, knowingfully well that he/she has a business establishment in Aba, Lagos, Onitsha, Nnewi, Kano etc. No Igbo man can do such sacrifice.

The ones that gave their hard earned money to KANU whom you people call a fraudster to support the Baifran struggle have established in ABA, Lagos, Onitsha nnewi Kano etc the one's that live abroad and fearlessly manhandled ekweremadu without fear of being deported has established there in Germany and were willing to risk it

One thing you people fail to understand is having our Baifran nation doesn't mean everything we have in Nigeria will be seized from us
look we are no longer in the 60s even the Nigerian fedral asset will be shared our percentage will be given to us as Baifran Nation,
go study about the South Sudan struggle against Sudan, which was actualized in 2011, South Sudan citizens still own properties in Sudan some federal asset have been shared amongst the two countries and some are still in the process
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2019
jimyjames:

The ones that gave their hard earned money to KANU whom you people call a fraudster to support the Baifran struggle have established in ABA, Lagos, Onitsha nnewi Kano etc the one's that live abroad and fearlessly manhandled ekweremadu without fear of being deported has established there in Germany and were willing to risk it

One thing you people fail to understand is having our Baifran nation doesn't mean everything we have in Nigeria will be seized from us
look we are no longer in the 60s even the Nigerian fedral asset will be shared our percentage will be given to us as Baifran Nation,
go study about the South Sudan struggle against Sudan, which was actualized in 2011, South Sudan citizens still own properties in Sudan some federal asset have been shared amongst the two countries and some are still in the process
I said it all that you are not ready for secession. There is never any referendum without way and there is never any war without losing lives and properties. My point is, the Igbos are not ready to sacrifice their lives or their establishments in Aba, Lagos, Nnewi, Onitsha, Kano, Kaduna, etc. Pls enough of all this media protest for Biafra, LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Kuginzi:

I said it all that you are not ready for secession. There is never any referendum without way and there is never any war without losing lives and properties. My point is, the Igbos are not ready to sacrifice their lives or their establishments in Aba, Lagos, Nnewi, Onitsha, Kano, Kaduna, etc. Pls enough of all this media protest for Biafra, LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!

We weren't ready for war in the 60s but when war was declared on us we risked it all and fought for 2 yrs didn't we? Same thing will happen in the second civil war pending this time the outcome will be different cause we are no longer in the 60s
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2019
jimyjames:

We weren't ready for war in the 60s but when war was declared on us we risked it all and fought for 2 yrs didn't we? Same thing will happen in the second civil war pending this time the outcome will be different cause we are no longer in the 60s
They said 'the journey of a thousand miles begin with a step' I think you are an Igbo tribe, pls take that bold step. As you can see Ojukwu is no more, so you can also sponsor/head another civil war for actualization Biafra republic. Pls social media is not the best avenue to fight war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Kuginzi: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
jimyjames:

The journey of a thousand miles begin with one step. If you really mean it, pls kindly lead another civil war like Ojukwu so that others can follow.
We are tired of social media war by the Igbos. Since you are ready in 2019, then let it begin.
COWARDS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plots And Intrigues That Undid Oshiomhole’s NWC / Ahmed Idris: EFCC Deceived Me To Admit Involvement In ‘₦‎109.4bn Fraud’ / Court Of Appeal Nullifies Nyako's Election As Adamawa Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.