Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" (18773 Views)

Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP / PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale / My Female Caucasian Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2019
IamAnderson I'll definitely adjust on her routine deworming. Base on other meal to introduce as we proceed, i'll like to hear from you.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Freciprocal

Boss, you say our regular draw soup.
Buh i learnt that our active ingredients aint cool for dogs. Though i have no intention of giving her anything aside dog food cum highly contained protein meals, buh if convinced, i can give it a trial.
#iamkeentolearn

1 Like

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Freciprocal

Yeah i gotta monitor her weight when we get there.
For now we working to bulk her up, though i was told by breeders that some dogs start developing body mass after height, her height is impressive in relation to her age.
Your contribution on the afor-mentioned is appreciated in advance.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2019
IamAnderson

Not atall Bro, and not even using filllers as feeding plan.
Though indomie is not bad buh i can't remember the last time i served her indomie, occasionaly though.
I know after a year, alot will change.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2019
IamAnderson.
Thanks Bro I appreciate.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2019
IamAnderson.
Thanks Bro I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Vincentjk
IanAnderson
Frecipocral
Space9930

Our viewers
And others, i thank everyone for your contribution and you future contributions, as accolades is appreciated, critics is highly welcomed.
Thanks.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by Freciprocal: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2019
MrrKay:
Freciprocal

Boss, you say our regular draw soup.
Buh i learnt that our active ingredients aint cool for dogs. Though i have no intention of giving her anything aside dog food cum highly contained protein meals, buh if convinced, i can give it a trial.
#iamkeentolearn

It is fine. Whatever you do, just know that you have about 4 months more for bulking up ur dog. She won't grow that much after 1 year. Take this period to nourish her and introduce her to a variety of meals. A point would come when she would start to be selective of food. You need to be prepared for that. Also dogs are smart... Whatever they don't like... They don't eat.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by IamAnderson(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
MrrKay:
IamAnderson
I'll definitely adjust on her routine deworming.
Base on other meal to introduce as we proceed, i'll like to hear from you.
that actually depends on her, you'll have to try out different meals till one sticks
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by IamAnderson(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Freciprocal:

It is fine. Whatever you do, just know that you have about 4 months more for bulking up ur dog. She won't grow that much after 1 year. Take this period to nourish her and introduce her to a variety of meals. A point would come when she would start to be selective of food. You need to be prepared for that. Also dogs are smart... Whatever they don't like... They don't eat.
you know his dog is a boerbel right?
she'll stop growing at about 2-3 years not one.
at 1 yr she isn't at her full mass or height, she'll still add more although not as fast as her puppy growth.
dogs that grow on an average over 100lbs don't apply to that 1yr rule, they grow till 3yrs although slower with time.
dogs under 100lbs stop growth at around 1yr plus while dogs smaller than 30lbs stop growing even sooner.
it's not the same rule with every breed especially if it's a male dog

e g this is vastelin a Caucasian shepherd at 14 months
second pic at 2yrs
third pic at 3yrs back at his home town
you see the difference right?.
the bigger the breed the slower it grows wink

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by vincentjk(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
IamAnderson:

you know his dog is a boerbel right?
she'll stop growing at about 2-3 years not one.
at 1 yr she isn't at her full mass or height, she'll still add more although not as fast as her puppy growth.
dogs that grow on an average over 100lbs don't apply to that 1yr rule, they grow till 3yrs although slower with time.
dogs under 100lbs stop growth at around 1yr plus while dogs smaller than 30lbs stop growing even sooner.
it's not the same rule with every breed especially if it's a male dog

e g this is vastelin a Caucasian shepherd at 14 months
second pic at 2yrs
third pic at 3yrs back at his home town
you see the difference right?.
the bigger the breed the slower it grows wink

I think he didn't mean the dog would stop growing at a year old rather he's telling kay to do more work on his girl during her first year of age, that's the best time to bulk a dog up before getting to two years

1 Like

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by vincentjk(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
MrrKay:
Vincentjk
IanAnderson
Frecipocral
Space9930

Our viewers
And others, i thank everyone for your contribution and you future contributions, as accolades is appreciated, critics is highly welcomed.
Thanks.

You're welcome bro
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by IamAnderson(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
vincentjk:

I think he didn't mean the dog would stop growing at a year old rather he's telling kay to do more work on his girl during her first year of age, that's the best time to bulk a dog up before getting to two years
yeah I just wanted to point out that your dog can add a lot of mass after 1yr, in fact the dog's full mass comes out after one year.
some dogs esp large/giant breeds don't get thick or muscular until after 1yr so if you feel like because your dog isn't as thick as the one's you see online at 1yr then you shouldn't really bother just feed and exercise and the mass will come when it's right smiley
what he said was absolutely correct tho, I just wanted to explain it more, no worries wink
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by vincentjk(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
IamAnderson:

yeah I just wanted to point out that your dog can add a lot of mass after 1yr, in fact the dog's full mass comes out after one year.
some dogs esp large/giant breeds don't get thick or muscular until after 1yr so if you feel like because your dog isn't as thick as the one's you see online at 1yr then you shouldn't really bother just feed and exercise and the mass will come when it's right smiley
what he said was absolutely correct tho, I just wanted to explain it more, no worries wink

Noted.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Freciprocal
i understand, buh in 4months time, she won't be upto a year tho.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hello Petlanders
It have really been awhile
This is not intentional, cost I have been very business
Please pardon me nde nke m.

And it has been I have not seen my princess warrior
XENA. But I trust she is fine.
I do really miss her.

The Good news is Xena is on her first heat.
At 8months and 10days.

It hurts I'm not around to take care of my girlie.
Please is there any does and don't? During this period
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by vincentjk(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2019
MrrKay:
Hello Petlanders

I do really miss her.

At 8months and 10days.

Good to hear. To care of her how exactly?

You mean to take her to stud service?
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by BamBamK: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
no allow male dog near am now ooo.... she never mature to carry belle

MrrKay:
Hello Petlanders

I do really miss her.

At 8months and 10days.

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2020
vincentjk:

Good to hear. To care of her how exactly?

You mean to take her to stud service?

No boss
I have no intention of that atall
I'm even thinking of 3rd heat, depending on when the second heat shows
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2020
BamBamK:
no allow male dog near am now ooo.... she never mature to carry belle

Sure Boss
Roger that
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello petlanders/dog lovers

I really miss it here.
It has been long.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by vincentjk(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2020
MrrKay:

No boss
I have no intention of that atall
I'm even thinking of 3rd heat, depending on when the second heat shows

It's okay, anyhow sha make sure she's in good condition before conducting the mating to get better result
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by JAccksnow(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
vincentjk:

It's okay, anyhow sha make sure she's in good condition before conducting the mating to get better result

You and IamAnderson are really doing amazing on this thread. I really do look forward to every of your post on this section, so informative.
I also want to get a female boerboel, I'll be glad if you can help recommend. This will be my first non-ekuke dog.
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by vincentjk(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
JAccksnow:

You and IamAnderson are really doing amazing on this thread. I really do look forward to every of your post on this section, so informative.
I also want to get a female boerboel, I'll be glad if you can help recommend. This will be my first non-ekuke dog.

Thanks for the warm words, there are good boerboels around but all depends on what you want, have you seen my pup called augusto?
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by JAccksnow(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
vincentjk:

Thanks for the warm words, there are good boerboels around but all depends on what you want, have you seen my pup called augusto?

I haven't, do you wanna sell. Can I get your WhatsApp number so we'll talk better?
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by IamAnderson(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
JAccksnow:

thank you so much

1 Like

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by vincentjk(m): 4:43am On Feb 26, 2020
JAccksnow:

I haven't, do you wanna sell. Can I get your WhatsApp number so we'll talk better?

I'm not a breeder neither do I sell but I can put your true
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by JAccksnow(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2020
vincentjk:

I'm not a breeder neither do I sell but I can put your true
I'll be glad bro. I'll mention you in one of your thread

1 Like

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
JAccksnow:

They're really nice
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
It really hurt me now that my girl is not feeling okay
She's not really eating well, rejecting some of the meals she eats
Now prefers chicken and can food.

she's passing watery stool
Though she's not dull in mood
Still active and jumping around
But I'm worried

I wish to post her stool here
Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by MrrKay(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Besides
She is kinda loosing weight

Please the image might be disturbing
We just need assistance

Re: My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" by IamAnderson(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
MrrKay:
It really hurt me now that my girl is not feeling okay
She's not really eating well, rejecting some of the meals she eats
Now prefers chicken and can food.

she's passing watery stool
Though she's not dull in mood
Still active and jumping around
But I'm worried

I wish to post her stool here
is her deworming up to date?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / 10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.