Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam (40459 Views)

BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / Bbnaija: Tacha And Elozonam Win ₦1 Million As 1st Runner-Up From "Munch It Mania / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by GistConnect: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Diane recently has developed likeness and closeness for fellow housemate Elozonam.

Both housemates have been seen severally having private personal conversations and being together in the past few days.

On Monday night after a little argument over eviction this week, Elozonam and Diane were seen on the same bed after lights out whispering to each other.

Although their relationship and love interest has not been declared officially like that of lovebirds ‘Gedoni and Khafi’ and ‘Ike and Mercy,’ there are obvious signs.

Some Nigerians and BBNaija fans on social media have noticed a brewing romance and relationship set to happen between both housemates soon.

We had reported that Diane alongside six Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemates, Mike, Seyi, Mercy, , Frodd, Jackie and Gedoni were selected for possible eviction this week.

The housemates were nominated after ‘Cruistopia team’ were defeated during the arena game challenge.

Elozonam, who won the veto power on Sunday saved Venita not Diane and replaced him with Frodd from her team, ‘Cruistopia’ rather than Diane his closest friend which has stirred reactions online.

@Nash_Cee “Elo and Diane are having relationship problems whilist they are not in a relationship.”

@Funkysteve7 “Love is blind that is why Elozonam did not see Diane to save.”

@Amina_rx “I’m voting Diane because I want to see more slow burn secondary love between her and Elozonam.”

@Fabiantrue “What ever Elozonam and Diane have or feel for each other looks so real like i never digged any BBN ship especially this season but this right here melts my heart .”

@Ulasielizabeth “To be honest Elozonam he saved Diane then he’s not okay. People need to be taught what loyalty is all about. Elo likes Diane but she took him for a fool. So let her see how it feels.”

@FannyMvula1 “Is that Diane and Elo in bed, at this point i have no say let me go throw in some votes.”

@zionmariam “Elozonam is smart and calculative, it’s all about the #60m not Diane.”

@OsejiAda “This Elozonam and Diane love reminds me of my 100 level days. it’s so cute and confusing altogether.”

@Queenannabel01 “This kind love is soo peaceful. Elo and Diane .”

@TeamDiane “This people can’t stay away from each other sha Diane and Elo in bed.”

@Edyspearles2 “I said it o. Their fight was not about veto power. Elozonam and Diane are having a slow sail towards love. They’ll find the balance eventually.”

@Jnrvalent “Diane is pained because Elozonam didn’t save her. Karma is a bitch girl and it came at you quick, you had the chance to save him but you refused and now you expect him to save you? You must be kidding, we keep same energy.”

@Ohloowatoscene “I think it’s safe to say the save and replace thing is moving things to another level between Elo and Diane.”

See All Reactions Here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-nigerians-react-to-brewing-romance-between-diane-and-elozonam

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by GistConnect: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Just like the brewing romance between Baba Lifeless (in collaboration with his marauding fulani wanderers) and the country Nigeria...

It started on the altar of nakked power, (born to rule) then graduate into intimidation, hatred, bigotry, tyranny and despair... It moved on to a massive rape on our democracy and judiciary, Finally, with the cane of injustice, agony and pain.

I do hope Wole Soyinka is happy with this brewing romance.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
It’s official: this show is watched by fat, old, ugly, unloved women who want to see romance blossom on their screen in order to live vicariously through the attractive housemates. Lol. I’m still surprised why they kicked against a potential Kemen/TBoss relationship. The funny part is him and Uriel had something blossoming before his untimely but deserved eviction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nigerians? Who are they?Not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Legendguru: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by GodSaklek(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Another incoming sex scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by enoch273: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
If they like they should breed another thing, na them sabi. The only pity party I am hosting is for those fellows that broke head, yansh, fainted and fell from gates during the BBNaija audition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by ArmaniUhuru: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nigerians love the big brother show so much because they feel it’s only during the show their votes counts.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by crazyABO(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Damn must poo hit fp on a daily basis We got a lot of topic in polictics,education,business and so on that u could move to FP but no is someone romance life that's not even a celebrity u moving here sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Emmmy360(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Is this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Justbeingreal(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
undecided

Girls stand for road or de brothel de hustle they call them ashawo but the ones when de live TV de Bleep most parents/peeps de even hail them and vote for em in fact they got fans..

This liFe ehn...

I nor just understand....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by seangy4konji: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
No manipulator full that house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Ogaemmy: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Aww....

Meanwhile, Here are five solid reasons why Mercy would win this year Big Brother Naija show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lluGYHn3Q

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by jaxxy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tough love lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by XhosaNostra(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
He's way too cute for her imo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by amajimichael: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
WHAT DINNA DOING IN THE HOUSE SELF..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Onlyonebuhari: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Useless show for useless viewers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
useless show for useless youths.
anybody watching this stupid programe is a reta.rd, moro.n and an imbe.cile.
thank God FG has Lodge a complaint and the rubbish show will soon go extinct.
nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by phrap(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
[s]Just like the brewing romance between Baba Lifeless (in collaboration with his marauding fulani wanderers) and the country Nigeria...

It started on the altar of nakked power, (born to rule) then graduate into intimidation, hatred, bigotry, tyranny and despair... It moved on to a massive rape on our democracy and judiciary, Finally, with the cane of injustice, agony and pain.

I do hope Wole Soyinka is happy with this brewing romance[/s].

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by KennyWest3(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
No be the same girl wey talk say she no like fair guys?
Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by starbright4real(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
useless show for useless youths.
anybody watching this stupid programe is a reta.rd, moro.n and an imbe.cile.
thank God FG has Lodge a complaint and the rubbish show will soon go extinct.
nonsense
Dem force u open the thread?
People are just so dumb mehn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.