Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam (40467 Views)

BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / Bbnaija: Tacha And Elozonam Win ₦1 Million As 1st Runner-Up From "Munch It Mania / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abouwaza:

Dem force u open the thread?
People are just so dumb mehn
another lazy and imbe.cilic obsessed bb naija fanatic spotted at close range.
don't go and find something to do for your life.
be there all day long watching overgrown adults engage in fornication and all sorts of immorality.
nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Base1line: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
More like brewing romance btw Ekweremadu Ipob hot slaps n severe panel beating deserving to every foolish Igbo governor that rules Igbo land for close 20 years with nothing to show than every living thing struggling to be evacuated from the shithole.
Erediauwa:
Just like the brewing romance between Baba Lifeless (in collaboration with his marauding fulani wanderers) and the country Nigeria...

It started on the altar of nakked power, (born to rule) then graduate into intimidation, hatred, bigotry, tyranny and despair... It moved on to a massive rape on our democracy and judiciary, Finally, with the cane of injustice, agony and pain.

I do hope Wole Soyinka is happy with this brewing romance.
Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Omeizadean(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have only watched this bull for just an hour during the sallah day cerebration when my guests insist they wanna watch the show... That day I had an opinion that this Elo gay is a gay or a Player. Am not surprised if he didn't give too much hoot about Diane which as far as my one hour viewing experience concerned is the most natural and beautiful young smash there.
Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Realhommie(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
bluefilm:

Nonsense. undecided
Lol.. That person is same behind the monikers Jasonscolari and Benscolari grin
Re: BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam by Hisduchess(f): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2019
meobizy:
It’s official: this show is watched by fat, old, ugly, unloved women who want to see romance blossom on their screen in order to live vicariously through the attractive housemates. Lol. I’m still surprised why they kicked against a potential Kemen/TBoss relationship. The funny part is him and Uriel had something blossoming before his untimely but deserved eviction.

Chai! This ur assumption is purely a lie.i love watching big brother when I have time and it doesn't mean that am fat,ugly and all those shii u wrote up there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House / Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations / Please Share Your TSTV Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.