Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Simon Ekpa, Condemns Statement Credited To Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Simon Ekpa, Condemns Statement Credited To Ohaneze (936 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Simon Ekpa, Condemns Statement Credited To Ohaneze by ebenyieugene: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leader of Ndigbo In Finland, Simon Ekpa, Condemns Statement credited To Ohaneze - ‘They Should Be The Image Makers of Ndigbo, Not Destroyers,’ He says {Video}
Leader of Ndigbo in Finland, Prince Simon Ekpa, has taken a swipe on the Apex Igbo organisation, Ohaneze, over a statement credited to it over alleged attack on Igbo people, by Herdsmen.
Ekpa who lamented recent development in the zone maintained that instead of resorting to statements that can divide the people, Ohaneze should instead serve as a bridge between the people and their leaders in Nigeria.
The leader emphasised that they should be the image makers of the Igbos, and not the destroyers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf1qQLyYpds
He said; ‘’Ohaneze Ndigbo should be more than a socio-cultural organisation that should bridge the gap between the elites and ordinary Igbo man’’
‘’How could you justify the fact that it has been proven that Fulani herdsmen have been on rampage, killing and maiming people in the eastern part of Nigeria, Enugu State to be precise, and you come as an elder, as a voice of the Igbos, as a representative of the Igbos, and you start to condemn ‘your own’ that they are the ones perpetrating these heinous crimes’’ he asked.
Prince Ekpa described the statement as unacceptable, and urged Ohaneze to apologise for vomiting such perilous words.
‘’Ndigbo deserve an unreserved apology from Ohanaeze Ndigbo. It is a blackmail in the highest order for an Igbo Socio-Cultural organisation like Ohanaeze to claim that “some of our people are hiding under the guise of Fulani rampage to kidnap and kill in the South East”. It is a responsibility of every Igbo person to condemn this Ohanaeze’s blackmail. This is unacceptable, Ekpa Stated.
See video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf1qQLyYpds
For more; https://nationstrends.com/leader-ndigbo-finland-simon-ekpa-condemns-statement-credited-ohaneze-image-makers-ndigbo-destroyers-said/
Re: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Simon Ekpa, Condemns Statement Credited To Ohaneze by Holumhidey(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bla bla bla I am tired of hearing shit from there weary ipob dudes...... My fellow afonjas; i think it's time we step up our game...... Am not saying you should follow sowore oo

(1) (Reply)

Dambazau's Son Not Affected By Tribunal Judgement - APC Chieftain / Nnamdi Azikwe Was A Curse On Southern Nigeria / Mc Oluomo Celebrates His Son Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.