Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? (7809 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / What Lessons Can IPOB, Yoruba Nation Supporters Learn From Russia/Ukraine War? / Can IPOB Rescue Nnamdi Kanu From DSS Custody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by meccuno: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
what is the business of IPOB with Tinubu? they are only after Igbo politicians. some people sha.

4 Likes

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by meccuno: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
FSU:
My list of Nigerian leaders who should be beaten when they visit foreign countries (in no order of preference)

1. Orji Kalu
2. TA Orji
3. Okezie Ikpeazu
4. Tinubu
5. Buhari
6. Atiku
7. Obasanjo
8. IBB
9. Gbenga Daniel
10. Saraki
11. Oshiomhole
12. Igbinedion (former Edo gov)
13. Fasola (for giving all Lagos money to Tinubu)
14. El'rufai
15. Buratai
16. Okorocha
17 That former VC of ABU
18. The head of Miyetti Allah
19. Rotimi Amechi
20. Chris Ngige
21 Osibanjo

Please add yours

Caveat: These people can only be attacked by Diasporans from their ethnic groups.
thats why i advocate for a split. so we can all face our problems squarely.
Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by PureFace1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Yorubas don't have what it takes to fight a war. And Tinubu is not that well loved by the Afenifere-led Yorubas, so I am not buying that argument that Tinubu controls all Yorubas.
Yorubas won't even dare to declare war against Igbos, unless they are sure the NE, NW, NC and SS will support them. Now, we all know that most of these regions are more interested in keeping Fulani herdsmen off their territories than coming to avenge any humiliation that Tinubu may suffer in the hands of Igbos.
You may have forgotten that a lot of these regions point at Tinubu for the deaths that these Fulani terrorists have visited on them, so don't think a lot of people out there will come defending Tinubu, but even if they did, 2019 is definitely not 1966. Igbos will prove more than equal to the task

Who even Know what Afenifere is all about in Yoruba Land?

Yoruba don't give a fuucck about Afenifere or their opinion but many Yoruba still give a fuucck about Tinubu

Even many Yoruba that don't give a fuucck about Tinubu would start to care after you attack him

Tinubu is not in any federal or government office

He has never governed over South East states

Whether South West have what it takes to fight a War or not you guys will really find out

You can go ahead and misstep

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by FSU: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
PureFace1:

Even many Yoruba that don't give a fuucck about Tinubu will start to care after you attack him

I agree with this. This is the every reason why every group should fight ONLY for their own emancipation.

1 Like

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by ChristianEast: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
PureFace1:

Go ahead and try it

OPC and Mc Oluomo and NURTW all under the influence of Tinubu Plus Nigeria security operatives

You guys should not really be talking about that because you will gain nothing at the end if you try it

Noise makers
Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by ChristianEast: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
PureFace1:

Yoruba don't give a fuucck about Afenifere or their opinion but many Yoruba still give a fuucck about Tinubu

Even many Yoruba that don't give a fuucck about Tinubu will start to care after you attack him

Whether South West have what it takes to fight a War or not you guys will really find out

Noise makers
Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by OfoIgbo: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
PureFace1:

Tinubu just has to pray fervently IPOB doesn't cast her gaze on him. Buhari and Buratai have been warned and probably being targeted by IPOB, let alone Tinubu that has no force to command, and a bunch of loutish cowards, one of which got a beating of his life in the last general election when he came to test his power over the Igbos, somewhere in Lagos.

The MISSTEP will only occur if Tinubu-led Yorubas target the Igbos. Tinubu's goose will be well and truly cooked.
Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by muykem: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
They can attack him. Average Igbo man act before think. That's what lead to civil war.

1 Like

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by LZAA: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Collins4u1:

Uncles calm down, if we leave Lagos we restart somewhere else..
Leaving Lagos is not enough threat, so far there is life. No shaken
Sarrki and Afamed are coming for you cuz of this post grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by PureFace1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Tinubu just has to pray fervently IPOB doesn't cast her gaze on him. Buhari and Buratai have been warned and probably being targeted by IPOB, let alone Tinubu that has no force to command, and a bunch of loutish cowards, one of which got a beating of his life in the last general election when he came to test his power over the Igbos, somewhere in Lagos.

The MISSTEP will only occur if Tinubu-led Yorubas target the Igbos. Tinubu's goose will be well and truly cooked.

You mean the same last Election you guys were crying that you were not allowed to Vote in Lagos ?

Well you can go ahead and carry out your threats

No one is stopping

4 Likes

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Afflalo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Na big war una won cuz be dat
Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by emezuo17: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Nnaa you are sounding like Tinubu gave you money to go and lobby IPOB to ensure Tinubu is not attacked.

Unfortunately, Tinubu's actions is not affecting only his Yoruba people. In the past, he has boasted of playing a key role in installing the dullard at Aso Rock, which means his actions are affecting Igbos indirectly.

So I will not be castigating IPOB or Kanu if they harrass Tinubu also
. They should not under any circumstances attack any politician that is not from the south east, I mean south east oh, not igbos, because if you attack an igbo politician from Delta or Rivers, it will definitely be missing construed. Please and please

1 Like

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Ojiofor: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
OfoIgbo:

I understand the need to concentrate on just fake Igbo leaders. But remember that Buhari and Buratai have been banned from travelling out of Nigeria, and I know that both of them are not Igbos.
I think it would have made sense to extend this same ban to Tinubu, whose selfish interest has now caused the meltdown happening today in Nigeria.
We all know Tinubu is more responsible for the mess we have in Nigeria today, than Ekweremadu.
Orji Kalu is more responsible for the mess we have in Nigeria today, than Ekweremadu.

So while I appreciate your point that IPOB should concentrate on just Igbos, it would have made sense to add Tinubu to the ban list, at least for token purposes. The rest of the Yorubas betraying Yorubas can then be handled by the downtrodden, long-suffering Yorubas like Sowore's people.

Make no mistakes about it. This is the only way we can help them achieve success in the revolution they are planning for a better Nigeria

IPOB shouldn't fall into that trap of extending their beating or harrassment to none Igbo leaders because of how the rest of Nigerians will view and react to it.Remember what late Chinua Achebe said and I quote 'nothing unites Nigerians more than Igbo hatred' .
If you attack Tinubu, his zombie followers may see it as attack on their leader and to extent Yoruba nation at large and his touts may start to harrass and victimise innocent Igbos in Lagos while Nigeria security forces will look the other way or even join them.
Every region should be allowed to treat the fück up of their own leaders.Ekwucham o.

1 Like

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
OfoIgbo:

My brother I don't think Igbos have that much to loose. In 1966, we held commanding positions in various aspects of human endeavour within Nigeria, but now, we have practically nothing save the businesses that we now do. We don't control the security scene, we don't control the federal government, we don't control any meaningful ministry.
But Igbos are extremely brave, and I think it is about time we started putting our bravery to good use, including coming after Tinubu.

OP made good points but it flies above the heads of Igbos like you because you are of the trouble-making and recalcitrant variety who make noise and cause chaos to then run away when the worst has happened. Tinubu is loved by his people so please lead IPOB to attack him. I triple dare you.You will be sent packing from all corners of the SW.

The hubris of Igbos like you will be your undoing as was the case in the past with Igbo army officers arrogant culling of the leaders of others they assumed they would get away with. 100% sure the misguided officers who masterminded that idiocy , that still haunts Igbos today, reasoned then like you are doing today. You claim Tinubu foisted Buhari on Nigeria. Can you listen to yourself? Did he not do it the right way i.e helping to formalise a merger of ACN and CPC to form APC and then working to win votes to achieve the democratic election of Buhari? OP sounds an intelligent, pragmatic and law-abiding Igbo but his kind are few while majority are like you. Do you know what happens in societies where a violent, undemocratic and chaos-loving few (Igbos) don't want to respect the democratic choice of the majority like how most Nigerians voted Buhari? War and civil strife.

So please don't waste time. Go ahead and attack Tinubu because he helped Buhari legitimately defeat your messiahs twice i.e Jonathan and Atiku. See if all Nigeria won't interpret that as the actions of violent anarchists and sore losers who, after being bettered politically by others, decided violence is justified. Igbos like you know to cause trouble without the foresight to understand you must accept the consequences that will surely come since actions have consequences in life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by GMbuharii: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by GMbuharii: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
Oshigun:

OP made good points but it flies above the heads of Igbos like you because you are of the trouble-making and recalcitrant variety who make noise and cause chaos to then run away when the worst has happened. Tinubu is loved by his people so please lead IPOB to attack him. I triple dare you.You will be sent packing from all corners of the SW.

The hubris of Igbos like you will be your undoing as was the case in the past with Igbo army officers arrogant culling of the leaders of others they assumed they would get away with. 100% sure the misguided officers who masterminded that idiocy , that still haunts Igbos today, reasoned then like you are doing today. You claim Tinubu foisted Buhari on Nigeria. Can you listen to yourself? Did he not do it the right way i.e helping to formalise a merger of ACN and CPC to form APC and then working to win votes to achieve the democratic election of Buhari? OP sounds an intelligent, pragmatic and law-abiding Igbo but his kind are few while majority are like you. Do you know what happens in societies where a violent, undemocratic and chaos-loving few (Igbos) don't want to respect the democratic choice of the majority like how most Nigerians voted Buhari? War and civil strife.

So please don't waste time. Go ahead and attack Tinubu because he helped Buhari legitimately defeat your messiahs twice i.e Jonathan and Atiku. See if all Nigeria won't interpret that as the actions of violent anarchists and sore losers who, after being bettered politically by others, decided violence is justified. Igbos like you know to cause trouble without the foresight to understand you must accept the consequences that will surely come since actions have consequences in life.
[/s]

Ipob attacks Ekweremadu in Germany,Yoruba carry matter for head like agege bread.

No shame at all

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Afamed: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

Those ones are based in oshogbo..but ask them their LGA of origin and they will tell you,I yam from Victoria Island LGA in Lagos

grin
You don mean it?

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

To hell with you, nobody got time for waste attacking an already dead tinibu

grin

Ipob attacks Ekweremadu in Germany,Yoruba carry matter for head like agege bread.

No shame at all

Lzaa sarrki yarimo bastardmod adaibeku
They want Ekweremadu to become a sai babarian by fire by force grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by GMbuharii: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Germannig:
As my name indicates, I am a GermanNig (of Igbo origin, I might add); I have lived LEGALLY in Germany since 2005. I left Nigeria LEGALLY to study in Germany and things have been great for me since then. I am also a veteran of Nairaland, having joined since 2007. I want to speak briefly on the assault on Ekweremadu and the bigger implications for Nigerian politicians visiting foreign countries with significant Diaspora Nigerian presence moving forward. These corrupt politicians come abroad to spend our stolen wealth. They oppress you at home with the money they stole from you. They also want to oppress us abroad with the same money. We abroad are not letting them go scot-free. Assaulting politicians is an acceptable action in many developed countries. However, you may run afoul of the law, depending on the degree and nature of the assault. Politicians have been stoned, egged, knocked or hit in the US, Europe, Australia, Turkey, Ukraine and other places. Ekweremadu was not really beaten to stupor; he was roughened up a little, harassed and stoned. As an Ajibota, he was sweating like a Christmas goat for a little roughening up, when compared to what ordinary Nigerians take from the Nigerian system every passing day. So, what happened to him was no innovation by IPOB; it was an anticipated development, even if new for Nigeria. It did not rise to the level of being against German laws. Therefore, we saw in the interview by the German police in Nuremberg essentially saying case is OVER. Everyone go home.

The photo below is what Amechi said in 2013. Fast forward to 2019 and the Nigerian leaders are starting to be assaulted not by Nigerians in Nigeria (all of you back home are BLOODY cowards), but by Nigerians (Igbos) abroad. I completely support assaulting them within the ambits of the law of each country. However, I beg IPOB to observe the ''Charity-begins-at-home'' mantra. This means that they should only assault Igbo politicians (those found wanting in terms of not representing their people as they should, and stealing public funds). Imagine where the 5 incompetent Igbo governors (and the local govt chairmen) are harassed and pelted anytime they step their feet abroad. They will sit back home and do the job of leading their states to economic greatness. That way, Igbos will not have to migrate en mass abroad.

This brings me to the question: Can IPOB assault somebody like Tinubu in Germany?

Nigeria is a highly tribalized society. As such, IPOB may be seen as having no ''cultural right'' to assault or harass a corrupt Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani or other non-Igbo corrupt politicians. The ethnic perception of the events leading to the Biafra war, in which corrupt leaders of other ethnic groups were rounded up by Nigerians mainly of Igbo extraction, MUST not be repeated by IPOB. For the public assault on Nigerian politicians visiting foreign countries to be effective, each ethnic group must only deal with their own thieves. Imagine IPOB attacking Tinubu in Germany? That will be Biafra War 2.0 accusation from the Yorubas.

Of course, any Nigerian can verbally attack any political leader, regardless of ethnicity and within the ambit of free speech. IPOB has now set the ball rolling. Let's see other Nigerians abroad take on their own bad leaders when they visit.

You are formenting trouble,what business does ipob got with tinubu or the yorubas or hausas?

You are an impostor.
Now you have turned this place again into battle ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
That's the day IGBO people will be VACATED from Lagos! Nonsense and ingredient!

You will eventually bite the hand that feeds the whole of Igboland!!!!

LZAA immhotep! I am so angry right now!!!!
But, but, but Tinubu is NOT a Lagos indigene grin grin
Tinubu needs to go back to his state of Origin

cc gmbuharii adaibeku amatarasha afamed t9ksy olawalesmarter0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Afamed: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
immhotep:

They want Ekweremadu to become a sai babarian by fire by force grin
You have finally regained your voice

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afamed:

You have finally regained your voice
so you were missing me grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ojiofor:

IPOB shouldn't fall into that trap of extending their beating or harrassment to none Igbo leaders because of how the rest of Nigerians will view and react to it.Remember what late Chinua Achebe said and I quote 'nothing unites Nigerians more than Igbo hatred' .
If you attack Tinubu, his zombie followers may see it as attack on their leader and to extent Yoruba nation at large and his touts may start to harrass and victimise innocent Igbos in Lagos while Nigeria security forces will look the other way or even join them.
Every region should be allowed to treat the fück up of their own leaders.Ekwucham o.

You Igbos are full of empty arrogance and you lack the pragmatic and emotional intelligence of the Yorubas. You talk of Tinubu zombie followers when the reality is that Yorubas don't follow Tinubu blindly. The real issue is that they understand that Tinubu is one of the better leaders this effed-up system is able to produce. Yorubas know you can't get water out of a stone to understand Asiwaju is still a gem in a very rotten system.

You Igbos have no one like him and I am sure this really irks you but Yorubas have no problem discerning that Tinubu is far more about good than anything else. Hence their support for Jagaban. Awo had his faults but look how many transformational and empowering policies he delivered like free education. Should it then be you Igbos to tell us to hate Awo because you hate how he empowers his people and are envious you have no one like him? You think most Yorubas don't understand your hatred of Tinubu is because you see him as the modern version of Awo rather than the man doing any wrong at all to you?

Look at your fellow foolish Igbo brother claiming IPOB should attack Tinubu because he helped 'foist' Buhari on Nigeria. Maybe you need to give him a lesson in democracy 101 and how the Igbos should not be brattish because they refuse to learn the game and now suck at it whereas Tinubu and Yorubas put in the work to excel at contemporary politics as a way to get what they want. If you anarchy lovers feel violence is the way forward because Tinubu regularly bests you in the electoral battle field then bring it. Just know Yorubas will be fully behind him and you would have gone too far then.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Afamed: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
immhotep:

so you were missing me grin shocked shocked
I was so so concerned. I asked about you from LZAA and Adaibeku yesterday. They said you were one of the IPOB youths arrested in Germany few days ago, hence my worries. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin

No shame at all

Yeah. "Dead" man always easily bettering you Igbos and belittling you politically. Do you think smart Yorubas don't know, as one of your brothers has confessed on this thread, that one of the main reason you hate Tinubu is because he helped Buhari defeat GEJ in 2015 and then your Atiku fulani master and his bigoted IPOB sidekick , Obi the Chinaman, in 2019?

We are not fooled. Yorubas have no time for you but we understand why you do what you do even if you Igbos remain confused and directionless.

5 Likes

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Afamed: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin

No shame at all

Tinubu political office was last held in 2007 and till this night 20 /8 / 2019. Tinubu has been tormenting you.

4 Likes

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Ojiofor: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbos are full of empty arrogance and you lack the pragmatic and emotional intelligence of the Yorubas. You talk of Tinubu zombie followers when the reality is that Yorubas don't follow Tinubu blindly. The real issue is that they understand that Tinubu is one of the better leaders this effed-up system is able to produce. Yorubas know you can't get water out of a stone to understand Asiwaju is still a gem in a very rotten system.

You Igbos have no one like him and I am sure this really irks you but Yorubas have no problem discerning that Tinubu is far more about good than anything else. Hence their support for Jagaban. Awo had his faults but look how many transformational and empowering policies he delivered like free education. Should it then be you Igbos to tell us to hate Awo because you hate how he empowers his people and are envious you have no one like him? You think most Yorubas don't understand your hatred of Tinubu is because you see him as the modern version of Awo rather than the man doing any wrong at all to you?

Look at your fellow foolish Igbo brother claiming IPOB should attack Tinubu because he helped 'foist' Buhari on Nigeria. Maybe you need to give him a lesson in democracy 101 and how the Igbos should not be brattish because they refuse to learn the game and now suck at it whereas Tinubu and Yorubas put in the work to excel at contemporary politics as a way to get what they want. If you anarchy lovers feel violence is the way forward because Tinubu regularly bests you in the electoral battle field then bring it. Just know Yorubas will be fully behind him and you would have gone too far then.

You are addressing a wrong audience.
This your long epistle would have been useful if I was an advocate of attack on Tinubu or any non Igbo.
A waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afamed:

I was so so concerned. I asked about you from LZAA and Adaibeku yesterday. They said you were one of the IPOB youths arrested in Germany few days ago, hence my worries. Welcome
We hereby invite you to Germany for New Yam Festival grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by rosebowl01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Germannig:

Dude, I just used Tinubu as an example. You can replace Tinubu with Buhari or Oshiomhole or any non-Igbo politician. And, are you by any means suggesting that Yorubas or Hausa will take it lightly if an Igbo group assaults their leaders (even corrupt leaders)? If so, you must be lacking a sense of NIGERIAN tribalism history.

I understand your cautionary approach to this matter, but It depends on the Yorubas you are talking about. I am Yoruba, and I will applaud Ipob if they pelted Tinubu with egg and toughen him up like in this case. When Tinubu steals money, he’s not doing so on behalf of Yorubas, for his mouth.
Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Afamed: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
immhotep:

We hereby invite you to Germany for New Yam Festival grin
Thank you for your kind gesture. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend as I have ministerial swearing in with Mr President on Wednesday. However, you can extend the invitation to Ikpeazu. He needs it more
Re: Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afamed:

Thank you for your kind gesture. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend as I have ministerial swearing in with Mr President on Wednesday. However, you can extend the invitation to Ikpeazu. He needs it more
Ok.
We hereby invite helinues and simplyleo to the New Yam Festival that will take place in France grin grin

cc gmbuharii adaibeku amatarasha afamed t9ksy olawalesmarter0 lzaa

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Election: Actors, Methods And Colouration Of Online Disinformation / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London / Seyi Tinubu Reading Surrounded By Idiots In Dads $38 Million VP-CBT Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.