Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation (4747 Views)

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fairview1:
I recently came along Apostle Salmon through a friend's 30seconds WhatdApp video status and moved further to know him more. Ever since then, my life have experienced a tremendous impartation via his teachings.

He's truly a genuine man of God sent to liberate the people of God. My prayer for him is that he will continue to grow from strength to strength. The Lord will keep him and continue to bless him more and more.
Amen
Good to know
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by novelbuks(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Love Apostle Joshua Selman, listening to "commanding results" right now grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by chidifrank(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
feminineA:
Does anyone have Apostle Selman's number? Please help a destiny
u don’t need Apostle Selmon’s number. what u need is Jesus Christ. guess wht ? you can call Jesus without any number. Bliv in Jesus. even Apostle Selman goes to Jesus, so why can’t you ??

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by ThothHermes: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
novelbuks:
Love Apostle Joshua Selman, listening to "commanding results" right now grin grin grin
...without all controversy, the less is blessed of the better.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by pstemma1990: 2:49pm On May 06, 2021
How do l get this message?

I have the messages, from part one to part 4.. the man is spiritually loaded...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will The World End? / The Test Of Life / Examples Of Apostle Paul conviniently ignored By preachers/pastors today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.