Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation (4727 Views)

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
I am in no way associated with Eternity network international or Koinonia but I have been tremendously blessed by the ministry of Apostle Joshua Selman.

If you know him and have been blessed by his ministrations please share your testimony so the world can hear Wout the thing God is doing through this great servant of His

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmack is a revelational teacher of the Word of God. He is the founder of Eternity Network International (ENI), a ministry he started March 2011.
A graduate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Apostle Selman started preaching the gospel and ministering to people during his campus days, along with some friends, they ministered to fellow students at different gatherings where they were privileged to preach.
Born June 25th 1980, he is also the host of KOINONIA, a weekly programme organised by the Eternity Network International (ENI) where people come to experience WORSHIP, WORD, MIRACLES AND LOVE, experience true intimacy with the Holy spirit and learn to be with Him, be like Him and represent Him.
Eternity Network International is located at P.O Box 55 Samaru, Zaria, Kadunna State, Nigeria.
Apostle Joshua Selman
Eternity Network International Mission
1.To seek and save the lost
2. Equip and perfect the saints by the revelation of God’s word and the ministry of the Holy spirit
3. Demonstrating the power of the Holy spirit through signs, wonders and miracles to confirm that Jesus is alive. This is conveyed when His presence is made manifest in worship.
4. To reveal the wealth of the kingdom and finance God’s end-time agenda.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by blackpanthar: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
coming here to laud a man is nice but what is better is to spread his msg and BE THE PHYSICAL PROOF that what he teaches works...... that is the best gratitude.

Even you are a blessing to this generation.... so live your life in a way someone can come here too to thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
blackpanthar:
coming here to laud a man is nice but what is better is to spread his msg and BE THE PHYSICAL PROOF that what he teaches works...... that is the best gratitude.

Even you are a blessing to this generation.... so live your life in a way someone can come here too to thank you.
thanks for your time sir.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
I honor and celebrate this grace

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by SomeHenro: 4:09am On Aug 21, 2019
A great man indeed!..He was my class mate at A.B.U Zaria.
Chemical Engineering graduating set 2008.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
SomeHenro:
A great man indeed!..He was my class mate at A.B.U Zaria.
Chemical Engineering graduating set 2008.
wow. That's great he has a strong passion for impacting youths and God is really using him

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by kunlesmiles(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chai "mystery of deliverance " that teaching pulled me back from the claws of the devil. The first time I had of him was in May dis year, and my life hasn't remain the same. More grace and annoiting upon him in Jesus name, Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
How do l get this message?

[quote author=kunlesmiles post=81508498 Chai "mystery of deliverance " that teaching pulled me back from the claws of the devil. The first time I had of him was in May dis year.]

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 4:36am On Aug 23, 2019
kunlesmiles:
Chai "mystery of deliverance " that teaching pulled me back from the claws of the devil. The first time I had of him was in May dis year, and my life hasn't remain the same. More grace and annoiting upon him in Jesus name, Amen.
wow. What a powerful testimony to the glory of Jesus. That mystery of deliverance series was very powerful. According to Apostle Selman, he is still getting testimonies from people despite the fact that d series was done over a year ago.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 4:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Bodydialect57:

you can get all Koinonia messages from 2012 till date from their blog.

https://koinoniaeni./downloads/
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Here is a typical example of Apostle Joshua ministration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ZPJinciO8
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by kunlesmiles(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Bodydialect57:

its available online, just search "mystery of deliverance by Apostle Joshua selman.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fridays are Koinonia fellowship days. Connect to the live broadcast by 6pm Nigerian time via Mixl.. As usual it will be another powerful session where the Lord will be using His servant to bless thousands from all over the world

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Another opportunity to be blessed

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Connect live now via www.mixlr.com/koinonia-radio
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 2:25am On Aug 24, 2019
who else was richly blessed from last night's ministration?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Okay, thanks.
kunlesmiles:
its available online, just search "mystery of deliverance by Apostle Joshua selman.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Okay, many thanks.
AJSfan:
you can get all Koinonia messages from 2012 till date from their blog.

https://koinoniaeni./downloads/
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
AJSfan:
Connect live now via www.mixlr.com/koinonia-radio
connect live now
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by Dooven: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blessed by this man greatly.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Dooven:
Blessed by this man greatly.
great to know. Did you connect live for yesterday koinonia?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by feminineA: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
D
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
feminineA:
Does anyone have Apostle Selman's number? Please help a destiny
contact the protocol from the facebook page. Chat with the person managing the account. You will find help
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ask ur questions
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by feminineA: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
AJSfan:
contact the protocol from the facebook page. Chat with the person managing the account. You will find help
Thanks
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by iamleumas: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
LIST OF ALL APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN 2019 MESSAGES.
Below is the list of all messages preached so far by Apostle Selman in year 2019:
. The book of remembrance (65mb)
1. Teach Us To Pray[Part 3] - (73mb)
2. Teach Us To Pray[Part 2] - (46mb)
3. Teach Us To Pray[Part 1] - (71mb)
4. Above The Storms| 75mb |
5. The Glory That Excels| 55mb |
6. The Be Attitudes| 64mb |
7. Marvelous Light| 55mb |
8. His Divine Power| 66mb |
9. Growth Systems| 71mb |
10. Be Fruitful| 66mb |
11. Extraordinary Fruitfulness| 66mb |
12. Territorial Dominion| 66mb |
13. The Warfare Dimension Of Kingdom Wealth| 64mb |
14. The Power Of Productivity| 66mb |
15. Come Up Hither[Part 1] | 66mb |
16. Come Up Hither[Part 2] | 78mb |
17. The Keys Of The Kingdom- Part 1 | 65mb |
18. The Keys Of The Kingdom- Part 2 | 65mb |
19. Ancient Patterns| 61mb |
20. The Law Of Honour| 46mb |
21. Fear No Evil| 61mb |
22. Hosting The Power Of God| 56mb |
23. Dynamics Of Spiritual Power| 61mb |
24. Spheres Of Influence| 64mb |
25. Business Session| 46mb |

WANT TO DOWNLOAD ALL THESE MESSAGES??
Download all the aforementioned messages now via this link ==> https://naijasermons.com.ng/apostle-joshua-selman-2019-messages

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by Maestro21: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
He is very sound. I listen to him a lot via YouTube where most of his messages are. He walks in the power, sounds authentic and never criticises any man of God. He will go far.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by AJSfan: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maestro21:
He is very sound. I listen to him a lot via YouTube where most of his messages are. He walks in the power, sounds authentic and never criticises any man of God. He will go far.
you are very correct
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by EvenBlogger: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
AJSfan:
I am in no way associated with Eternity network international or Koinonia but I have been tremendously blessed by the ministry of Apostle Joshua Selman.

If you know him and have been blessed by his ministrations please share your testimony so the world can hear Wout the thing God is doing through this great servant of His

Joshua Selman is a Great man of God
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation by Fairview1: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
I recently came along Apostle Salmon through a friend's 30seconds WhatdApp video status and moved further to know him more. Ever since then, my life have experienced a tremendous impartation via his teachings.

He's truly a genuine man of God sent to liberate the people of God. My prayer for him is that he will continue to grow from strength to strength. The Lord will keep him and continue to bless him more and more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Why Did Mohammed Spread Husein's Legs Apart And Kissed His Peniss? Islam / Some Common Misconceptions About Islam / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.