Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) (26475 Views)

Pz Cussons Chemistry Challenge Holds Capacity Enhancement Training For Teachers / Pz Cussons Chemistry Challenge (secondary Schools) 2019 / Top 3 Universities In Nigeria By THE 2019: Key Statistics, Breakdown Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
lilfreezy:
I wonder why Northerners don't ever participate grin grin

To be fair, these competitions are conducted in lagos...northerners are not well known for leaving their territory to come school in the other zones... abi how many of them Dey ur class or school when u were in secondary school??.
Coming to compete from far away locations is not only expensive but also dangerous in times like these.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by contigiency(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
.....While winner of Big Brother 9ja walks home with a prize money of N30mil, a brand new SUV worth N25mil, a complete set of electronic device, one year supply of Pepsi, Munch it, an Oppo F11pro mobile phone and 2 VIP tickets to view a European football game...

God go help us for this country.

Even without any value addition to society by that stupid bbnija program. Rather, it brings moral decadence to the society.
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by dchamp234(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
I wonder why students from the north don't compete in things like this...
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Ladotrader(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
selemempe:
lol...u will never see abokis in this type of competition
As a respected top fan, and my obligation to maintain professionalism,. I am officially releasing a statement refusing to comment on this matter.
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Why not worry about why you personally couldn't participate.

Why why .com

Continue we are watch you with one eye
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Base1line: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
How is it done in America ?
Do brilliant student earn more than reality TV celebrities ? Please provide their names

Erediauwa:
.....While winner of Big Brother 9ja walks home with a prize money of N30mil, a brand new SUV worth N25mil, a complete set of electronic device, one year supply of Pepsi, Munch it, an Oppo F11pro mobile phone and 2 VIP tickets to view a European football game...

Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by jake8: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
These guys are the real stars.
I never see musicians or film actors/actresses as star ooooo
Star makes and add real values to life

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by goshen26: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
God blesd PZ cusson for this. We need more companies to sponsor educative competition like Cowbell has been doing.
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Delson25: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yes now the full name is oluwachika angry grin grin
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by gozzlin: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:

To be fair, these competitions are conducted in lagos...northerners are not well known for leaving their territory to come school in the other zones... abi how many of them Dey ur class or school when u were in secondary school??.
Coming to compete from far away locations is not only expensive but also dangerous in times like these.....

The original post clearly states that it was conducted in different zones; Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. Abuja is in the North, so northerners should participate. Don't make weak and baseless excuses for them, except you're from there. Northerners are so backward academically and economically and it's not about to change anytime soon.
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Omoekun931(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Availability of sponsorers bro. Sponsorers tend to cash in more when they sponsor shows like BBNAIJA and the likes.

Congratulations to the winner... OMOLUABI TOOTO
Sponsor is sponsor! Which one is sponsorer? I tire o
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Omoekun931:
Sponsor is sponsor! Which one is sponsorer? I tire o

Lol my bad. Sponsors* smiley

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good one

Yoruba Omoluabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

Do u know how much big brother america winner takes home.

Can companies market this children?

No
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nice one lads
0gaGist:
The competition which had over 13,000 students register from across the country saw Aderibigbe, Eniola Peace from Babcock University High School emerge as the winner. .
Adele, Chika of Jephthah Comprehensive Secondary School, Port Harcourt and Ojuba, Mezisashe Shalom of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja came second and third respectively. .
For the 6th edition, PZ Cussons decided to make the competition bigger and better by adopting a regional approach. For the first time this year, the competition went pan Nigeria with three examination hubs, one each in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. The competition is sponsored by PZ Cussons’ flagship toilet Soap brand – Premier Toilet soap. .
The top three winners received cash prizes of N1,000,000, N750,000, and N500,000 respectively, laptops and a year’s supply of Premier toilet soap. Additional prizes of laboratory equipment were given to each winners’ school. The 4th, 5th and 6th place finalists also went home with consolation prizes.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/winners-have-emerged-at-the-2019-pz-cussons-chemistry-challenge
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
lilfreezy:

They participated but they may not made it up to the final.
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by excel4us: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
lilfreezy:

who told you that they don't watch.they do but don't comment
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Tiyo12345: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Really
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Prettychichi21(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Availability of sponsorers bro. Sponsorers tend to cash in more when they sponsor shows like BBNAIJA and the likes.

*sponsors*
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Prettychichi21:

*sponsors*

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Sponsors. Nothing like sponsorers.
Re: Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) by chemking(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Came 4th in the competition some years back. Very good initiative by pz and kudos to the winners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Mbah Anita,FUTO's 2016 Overall Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.85 / Gain Admission Into Any Private University In Accra Ghana, No Jamb Or Post Jamb. / Pls Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Mtcheeeeww??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.