Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Frog - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Frog (628 Views)

Kermit The Frog "..but Thats None Of My Business Memes"... Lets Keep The Laugh R / Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frog by iambaker(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
A woman walks into a pet store wanting to buy a pet for her husband, but she finds all the pets are so so expensive.
The woman says to the clerk at the counter, "I'm looking to buy a pet for my husband but I'm on a very short budget!."
"No worries," replies the clerk.
"We've just ordered in a very large bullfrog that can give bl*wjobs."
"Bl*wjobs," says the woman, buying the frog, thinking it would be a great gag gift, so she goes home and gives the frog to her husband explaining the frogs talent.
With a laugh the husband walks off leaving the frog in the kitchen.
In the middle of the night the woman wakes up to the sound of pots and pans flying around in the kitchen.
She goes down to find her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.
"What are you two doing?" she asks.
"Well," says the husband. "If I can teach this frog to cook you are outta here." cheesy
Re: Frog by Odunnu: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
Lol.
The woman is in trouble
Re: Frog by Kay17: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
dead joke! angry
Re: Frog by Jezzybrown(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
you try sha
Re: Frog by 1stknight(m): 12:55am On Oct 23, 2010
wink kul jokes
Re: Frog by EfemenaXY: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Life / Malawians To Be Punished By Law For Farting (breaking wind) In Public: Omg! / A Boy Who Had Intentions Of Being A Doctor Got His Waec Result Wit Two Credits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.