Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! (3995 Views)

Fake News:Presidency Deletes Post On $600m Investment Secured For Nigerian Ports / Breaking News!!! Presidency Shops For Abba Kyari Replacement / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Simongm(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Feelers from APC Headquarters reveals that inner man at the Presidency, Babatunde Irukera has picked the form for Kogi state Governor, at the Party secretariat at the dying minute of nomination.

The staff at the secretariat indicated he was driven to the HQ in company of several security agents. In fact, two well known members of the President’s inner caucus were sighted with him as he emerged to pay for the form and made brisk jokes with staffers.

It is clear, that the state money bags and Presidency have decided that Governor Yahaya Bello must go given his atrocities in the state. It is said that despite the positioning by the Governor as the sole candidate for the APC ticket due to the divided votes from the East Senatorial District given that he is more or less a sole candidate from the Ebira stock of the Central District, the shock emergence of the Lawyer & Director General of the Consumer Protection Council (CPC) from the Western Senatorial District has thrown the Governor off as his inner team scrambles.

We wait to see how GYB reacts. Kogi Decide 2019 heats up!!

https://treatpworld..com/2019/08/breaking-news-presidency-man-enters.html?fbclid=IwAR1L5rU

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Capital DEAD ON ARRIVAL ambition grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by hisexcellency34: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
He can't get 20 votes

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by jconsulting(f): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Don't underestimate Kogi Politics, Idris Wada did not have a single poster in Lokoja no jingle on radio ,then it was Echocho and Kutepa all over the state ,at eleven​th hour Wada emerged
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Phred1717: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Leave politics to the players...Secondus of PDP is a clear example of an 11th hour politician. Don't underestimate the tenacity of a man
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He can't get 20 votes

This one is ignorant about Kogi politics. Who knew Wada before he became Governor? As popular as Prince (Audu) was, he couldn't beat Idris.

As for Bello, this is a big problem for him. He's messed up in Kogi West and Kogi East. He's banking on the Presidency to support him but they've showed him what's up.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Phred1717:
Leave politics to the players...Secondus of PDP is a clear example of an 11th hour politician. Don't underestimate the tenacity of a man

Pls, don't mention the olodo puppet called Secondus here. He's worthless in Kogi politics. The greatest asset Pdp can have here is Saraki.

Saraki is from the Yoruba speaking part of Kwara which is close to Kogi West and if anything, can galvanise support for Dino.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
yarimo:

Let them all go to direct primaries and see Bello cry.

Meanwhile, Kogi politics is fragmented, it's like a tripod. Dino may win in Okun land but whoever wins in Igala land is the winner.

In the end, it is very likely that Bello would decamp to Accord party.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Simongm(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
yarimo:

Be day dreaming over there. Bello will be kicked out of APC and his plan B(accord party) move will be frustrated by Natasha. Natasha has been planted to frustrate Bello right from his backyard, she has picked up her gubernatorial interest form today.

This is politics, follow who know road!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simongm:

Be day dreaming over there. Bello will be kicked out of APC and his plan B(accord party) move will be frustrated by Natasha. Natasha has been planted to frustrate Bello right from his backyard, she has picked up her gubernatorial interest form today.

Leave that guy, he doesn't understand what is going on.

That's why Bello has been fighting her since. It's not just about Natasha, those backing her are those fighting him in APC.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Phred1717: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sorry bro.. I was only making references not joining political issues
Wickedfacts:

Pls, don't mention the olodo puppet called Secondus here. He's worthless in Kogi politics. The greatest asset Pdp can have here is Saraki.

Saraki is from the Yoruba speaking part of Kwara which is close to Kogi West and if anything, can galvanise support for Dino.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by royalamour(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Simongm(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
jconsulting:
Don't underestimate Kogi Politics, Idris Wada did not have a single poster in Lokoja no jingle on radio ,then it was Echocho and Kutepa all over the state ,at eleven​th hour Wada emerged

I still remember that time, that was when "Ibro family" was still in control of Kogi PDP.
Kutepa was positioned to win the rescheduled primary, but Wada (ibro family's candidate)won it and Kutepa camp was asked to produce the deputy gov(Yomi Awoniyi).
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by TMemos: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You don't seem to be familiar with the Kwara and Kogi map and are stretching for facts to back your conclusion.

Saraki is from Ilorin. Ilorin is geographically closer to Oyo state than to Dino's Kogi West.

Igbomina land in Kwara east is geographically closer to Dino's Kogi West than Ilorin.

In terms of speaking Yoruba in Kwara, Igbomina and Ekiti groups together are bigger than the Yoruba speaking parts of Ilorin.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Lee29: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
I think they want to use this man as spoiler for Dino. APC is scared of Dino's popularity.
APC will still not give Irukera any ticket but maybe deputy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by quickberry(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
TMemos:

You don't seem to be familiar with the Kwara and Kogi map and are stretching for facts to back your conclusion.

Saraki is from Ilorin. Ilorin is geographically closer to Oyo state than to Dino's Kogi West.

Igbomina land in Kwara east is geographically closer to Dino's Kogi West than Ilorin.

In terms of speaking Yoruba in Kwara, Igbomina and Ekiti groups together are bigger than the Yoruba speaking parts of Ilorin.

Igbomina is in Kwara South, not Kwara East
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Simongm:

your own road wey you sabi na pot holes full am grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Let them all go to direct primaries and see Bello cry.

Meanwhile, Kogi politics is fragmented, it's like a tripod. Dino may win in Okun land but whoever wins in Igala land is the winner.

In the end, it is very likely that Bello would decamp to Accord party.
direct, indirect or general election no candidate can defeat governor YAHAYA BELLO

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
direct, indirect or general election no candidate can defeat governor YAHAYA BELLO

Then, why was he crying when they mentioned indirect?
Yahaya Bello can't win in Kogi East.
Yahaya Bello won't win in Kogi West.

Last election, APC candidates won their respective areas because they are from those ethic groups. Dino humiliated Bello in Kogi West cis Bello was told he can't be dictating to Okun people.

Yahaya Bello requires Federal might to win. If APC doesn't give him the ticket, Natasha Akpoti would beat him mercilessly in Kogi Central.

If you think Bello would win in Igala land, shows you don't know Kogi politics. Las las, they would turn it to ethnic politics and Bello would come third. Go and ask Ohiare and others.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Lee29:
I think they want to use this man as spoiler for Dino. APC is scared of Dino's popularity.
APC will still not give Irukera any ticket but maybe deputy

Now, you're talking.
Irukera Deputy, Gov. Candidate from Kogi East.
Bello can kiss that seat goodbye and go back to driving his Danfo buses.

Igalas have 52% of the voting population. This same Bello was humiliating the Atta of Igala. Make I siddon dey laugh am.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Then, why was he crying when they mentioned indirect?
Yahaya Bello can't win in Kogi East.
Yahaya Bello won't win in Kogi West.

Last election, APC candidates won their respective areas because they are from those ethic groups. Dino humiliated Bello in Kogi West cis Bello was told he can't be dictating to Okun people.

Yahaya Bello requires Federal might to win. If APC doesn't give him the ticket, Natasha Akpoti would beat him mercilessly in Kogi Central.

If you think Bello would win in Igala land, shows you don't know Kogi politics.
you and other failures are the ones claiming governor YAHAYA BELLO man of the people is crying . Natasha that can not even win senate seat, Chai I laugh in tiv language huhuhegagaga . YAHAYA BELLO doesn't need any federal or international might to win.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
you and other failures are the ones claiming governor YAHAYA BELLO man of the people is crying . Natasha that can not even win senate seat. YAHAYA BELLO doesn't need any federal or international might to win.

You're calling me a failure, I won't retaliate your bad manners. You are frustrated at apparent defeat becoming real every day. cheesy

Man of which people? The masquerades he bought Venza for? Bello has never won a single election in his life. Even during the Primaries that Audu won, how many votes did Bello get?

Bello would not only lose, he would be disgraced and come third. Remember how Okun people used Dino to embarrass him?
Natasha is not in the race to win, she's there to split Anebira votes in Ebira land. Do you remember what the Ohinoyi said to Bello some months ago? If you don't know that by now, you don't know anything.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You're calling me a failure, I won't retaliate your bad manners. You are frustrated at apparent defeat becoming real every day. cheesy

Man of which people? The masquerades he bought Venza for? Bello has never won a single election in his life. Even during the Primaries that Audu won, how many votes did Bello get?

Bello would not only lose, he would come third.
Natasha is not in the race to win, she's there to split Anebira votes in Ebira land. Do you remember what the Ohinoyi said to Bello some months ago? If you don't know that by now, you don't know anything.
analysis of a failure grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
analysis of a failure grin grin

Well, you don't know me but I have a prayer for you.

If at my age and what I've achieved, you think I'm a failure, may you never be a failure.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by garfield1: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Bello would not only lose, he would be disgraced and come third. Remember how Okun people used Dino to embarrass him?
Bello will clear the whole of ebira by a large margin.look at what he did during the presidential polls.he will win koton karfe and lokoja in kogi west and lose the 5 okun lgas narrowly.out of the 9 igala lgas,he will win 3 thats if he's in apc.but i like the plan of making irukera deputy and echocho or any igala governor
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Don't come to nairaland and see yourself above others, your age and your achievements has nothing to do with us here
Wickedfacts:

Well, you don't know me but I have a prayer for you.

If at my age and what I've achieved, you think I'm a failure, may you never be a failure.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 12:54am On Aug 21, 2019
garfield1:

Bello will clear the whole of ebira by a large margin.look at what he did during the presidential polls.he will win koton karfe and lokoja in kogi west and lose the 5 okun lgas narrowly.out of the 9 igala lgas,he will win 3 thats if he's in apc.but i like the plan of making irukera deputy and echocho or any igala governor

Put an Igala man on the ballot and Bello won't win a single LG in Igala land. Even that Lokoja and the outskirt of Koto, them go split am.

Let me clear you something, party politics is 30% of Kogi politics, ethnicity is 70%. In the previous election that APC cleared, Bello wasn't on the ballot, indigenes of those areas were on the ballot. A vs B who are both indigenes, not an Ebira man coming to Igala land or Okun land to drag votes with an Igala or Okun son.

Now that Bello an Ebira man wants to go and canvass votes in Igala land and Okun land, good luck to him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 12:54am On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
Don't come to nairaland and see yourself above others, your age and your achievements has nothing to do with us here

Simply say amen to the prayer.

I said if at my level and achievements, you think I'm a failure, may you never be a failure.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Simply say amen to the prayer.

I said if at my level and achievements, you think I'm a failure, may you never be a failure.
achievements, who do you think you are? Infact who you think you are talking to?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 1:03am On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
achievements, who do you think you are? Infact who you think you are talking to?

You called me a failure and I said you won't be a failure. What is difficult in saying Amen? grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by yarimo(m): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You called me a failure and I said you won't be a failure. What is difficult in saying Amen? grin
failures always like to feel among grin

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! by Wickedfacts: 1:06am On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
failures always like to feel among grin

May you never be a failure in your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions / You Are A Sex Offender And You Ran Away To Canada - Gov Akeredolu’s Wife Slams / BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.