Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory (3982 Views)

Muaz Magaji Deletes Post Celebrating Taliban After Backlash / Northerners Blast Governorship Aspirant For Celebrating Taliban's Victory / BUSTED: APC Using Israeli Image For Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by JEWELofHELL666: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aliyu Dahiru Aliyu

Here is a screenshot of a Facebook post from a politician aspiring to be an APC gubernatorial candidate in 2023, celebrating Taliban take over in Afghanistan. Save this before he starts blaming youthful exuberance for supporting extremists as if he is less than 50 years old today.

When I said some politicians are supporting extremists because they are only thinking of how to win the next election, these kinds of politicians were on my mind. They join radicals in manipulating the minds of people by showing them as if extremism is solution to their woes.

There is a mosque in Kano named Kandahar, after the former capital of the Taliban. The mosque is still there and I don’t think they’ve changed its name because they are not in power to start excusing breeding extremism with political naivety and youthful exuberance. Hmmn!

Now, in Kano state, its already a sin to have an alternative religious views. If you dare to think differently or to speak up you’ll be labelled a blasphemer! There are many alternative voices and religious minorities currently under constant harassments for airing their views.

Some are currently in prison, Abduljabbar Kabara is one of them, but even @AmnestyNigeria is yet to condemn how our state governments is destroying our democracy and abusing our basic human rights to think and air our views differently.

Are human rights organisations watching us as we continue continue slipping into the clutches of extremists? It seems our people don’t really know what it means to be under extremists! Boko Haram has taught our people no lesson.

https://twitter.com/Aliyussufiy/status/1427244513584615424?s=19

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Anazp: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Fahdiga(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Many northerners including Buhari has been dancing azonto since the news of Taliban victory broke out yesterday. One can only imagine the type of gbe body dance moves Buhari will be dancing right now while sipping kunu and chewing gworo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by flamingREED(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nekwa!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Baawaa(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Win Win for terrorism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Some people don't have sense at all. Believe me when I said many will make such posts if Boko Haram happened to do same here.

Pathetic souls everywhere

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
So what?! I also celebrate Taliban victory! What offense did they commit to warrant the USA and NATO's rains of bombs and bullets for 2 decades?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Acjohn(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ppl like Pantami will say the assumed surrender of BH boys are just a temporary set back theres hope.

Most Muslims believe when their jihad cronies take over power it will give them upper hand thats why they speak against it in hausa or english and pray for their success in Arabic.

But they will be the one running to the south after they turn their land to Yemen.

Watch in no time its possible that Iran will rise against the Taliban they you tell me what other religion is more confused than Islam

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by FarahAideed: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Only a fool doesn't know the ideology behind Taliban is the same one fueling satanic APC ...APC is the Taliban Party of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:
So what?! I also celebrate Taliban victory! What offense did they commit to warrant the USA and NATO's rains of bombs and bullets for 2 decades?

Terrorist spotted!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
udoji2021:

Terrorist spotted!

Which terrorists are worse than those who are disgraced out of Afghanistan. They and their southern Nigerian xtian bootlickers?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by chiiraq802(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Northern Nigeria are Islamic extremist. nothing to bust bro. we already know.

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by BlessedNuel: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Kingpin1000: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na them.
It's only a blind man and a man who has refused to see the agenda of these people. They are recruiting terrorists into the army to send them down south to fulfill their agenda.. but unfortunately they will see fire for fire.. down here we no dey fear police, one say we go change am for army when their cup go full... the last time police came to arrest someone in my area they left without him because we said he is not going anywhere if they cannot provide arrest warrant.

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Freestainworld(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari will soon send delegates to congratulate the Taliban very soon.

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

Which terrorists are worse than those who are disgraced out of Afghanistan. They and their southern Nigerian xtian bootlickers?

Kindly relocate to Afghanistan now since the terrorists have already been disgraced out of the country. You can contact pantami for free visa.

BTW

what brought southern christians to this? I'm not a Southerner sir, but you have to change your mindset

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by overall90: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
You guys don't understand the mindset of these muslims.
Ask yourself how it was possible for the Taliban to over run US trained and equiped Afghan forces in a matter of weeks.
Taliban are 30000 strong, Afghan forces are 300000, better equipped and have an air force.
Just see the way Kabul just fell without resistance.it shows that the Afghan forces are somehow sympathetic to the Taliban because of religion.Remember how Afghan soldiers used to kill coalition troups they were fighting with at the initial stage of this conflict.
I pity America because they just wasted time and money for nothing.
It's the same situation in Nigeria here where some claim to be fighting Boko Haram but deep in their heart they are happy and sympathetic to the cause.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by DropsMic(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
SMH
Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by careytommy37(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Many Muslims are actually cool with the taliban. It's only the useful idi0ts who have refused to see beyond their noses

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Mayng01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Too much animals in the zoo

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Ilola(f): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Only God can expose and disgrace the enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by respect80(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
What is he bursting here?
This one has failed to understand that being a terrorist sympathizer is one of the requirements that qualifies you to be an aspirant for any political post in the core north.

Next please...

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Are you surprised why attack on terrorists is attack on north

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Adisa89(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
But he's speaking the minds of Fulanis and the true Muslims. Even Pantami would be having an ørgy in celebration of this news. It's a goal for Allah the merciful.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:
But Assad is raining bomb every second on Syria

Is USA also responsible for his Islamic blood thirst

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by vivalavida(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

So housing terrorists and providing a safe haven for them to have training camps and carry out their nefarious activities is right?

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by initiate: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
the problem is that people are too careful to call it what it is. islam needs to be purified and reconstructed from inside out. it breeds too much violence wherever it is practiced, afghanistan, yemen, sudan, libya everywhere
china is wise to resist. america is being nice until they feel the fangs

you know the funny thing? why is it usa and uk that have to go and fight for peace in Afghanistan? what are the saudis and emirates doing? you guess is as good as mine, they are fueling the violence

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by Ruggedniggaone: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Every northerners is a potential terrorist so I'm not surprised at all

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by effort1: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mannabbgrills that thinks religion is not important, little do you know that it had always been about religion.

Stay there and be deceiving yourself to be good, whereas we all know you are bad.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by ken6488(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:
Terrorists

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
vivalavida:

So housing terrorists and providing a safe haven for them have training camps and carry out their nefarious activities is right?

Who are the terrorists and what are the evidence that convicted them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: APC Gubernatorial Aspirant Caught Celebrating Taliban's Victory by NoSentiment: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
But Assad is raining bomb every second on Syria

Is USA also responsible for his Islamic blood thirst

We are talking about the usa now who is the major cause of the crises in iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and other Muslim countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) / Bayo Ononuga Finally Agrees That Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer —David Hundeyin Reacts / President Bola Tinubu Appointed 27 Ministers? Fact Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.