Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta (31195 Views)

Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Danwakae(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
blesskewe:

After a hard day's work person steal ur cash,how far na

That's witchcraft...that's not what I meant, because u said we shouldn't try Delta women, that's y I asked u that if we don't try them how would they get married
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by victorian(f): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Delta women are strong, resilient, focused, and we have a follow come defense mechanism to fight back immediately when attacked.

It's an inbuilt thing.

I cant work so hard for my money and one thief will then take my sweat just like that. We swiftly head straight to the gun in a split second while the robber punch, we sef dey punch, blow and kick. U ain't taking no money!

We die here!

No try us o!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by JBoss25(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
victorian:
Delta women are strong, resilient, focused, and we have a follow come defense mechanism to fight back immediately when attacked.

It's an inbuilt thing.

I cant work so hard for my money and one thief will then take my sweat just like that. We swiftly head straight to the gun in a split second while the robber punch, we sef dey punch, blow and kick. U ain't taking no money!

We die here!

No try us o!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by olinx123(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Looking for a competent home or private tutor for science based subjects in Yaba and environs, please call 08087989046. I can also use Yaba College of Technology or University of Lagos if necessary. I can also link you up for other subjects.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by blesskewe(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Danwakae post=81444607]

That's witchcraft...that's not what I meant, because u said we shouldn't try Delta women, that's y I asked u that if we don't try them how would they get married

[/quote
Your matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Deasegun19(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. There was a foiled kidnap attempt in my area last month. The target was a woman. Kidnappers didn't know she's watched the movie 'fast and furious'. You needed to see what she did to them in a mini estate. cheesy grin

please, complete this jist.
abeg
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by bellotaofeek: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
More than #1.8m
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by DevilhimseIf: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
She tried, she was fearless.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by ipobarecriminals: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
Ruga
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by MILLERMannn: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
victorian:

It's an inbuilt thing.

We die here!

No try us o!
I never know you are also from Delta.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
EVERY WOMAN IS A SUPERMAN...runtown
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by victorian(f): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
MILLERMannn:

I never know you are also from Delta.

Im from delta but I don't look like one. I know i look different even my extended family feel i look different lol. That's there problem and I don't care .

But deep down, delta blood flows within me. I remember when i was little like 8years or so, I was a chubby tomboy wearing all my brother's shirt and trousers cheesy with his cap.

I use to fight martial arts with the boys playing with me in the compound. I always beat them hands down , after rushing them with my big frame cheesy

but there was one boy who has a soft spot for me and he's way stronger than me but will still allow me beat him Lol cheesy

It was fun! I will watch Chinese film and practise it after I'm back from school with the boys in the compound cheesy

Whenever I remember I will just chuckle @ myself.

Sighs those years of no worries.

So which tribe do I look like? smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by sharpwriter(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. There was a foiled kidnap attempt in my area last month. The target was a woman. Kidnappers didn't know she's watched the movie 'fast and furious'. You needed to see what she did to them in a mini estate. cheesy grin

Abegi tell us wetin she did to them even if it's summary... Stop making us salivating for what you didn't make available. It's not good.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by MILLERMannn: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
victorian:

Im from delta but I don't look like one. I know i look different even my extended family feel i look different lol. That's there problem and I don't care .

But deep down, delta blood flows within me. I remember when i was little like 8years or so, I was a chubby tomboy wearing all my brother's shirt and trousers cheesy with his cap.

I use to fight martial arts with the boys playing with me in the compound. I always beat them hands down , after rushing them with my big frame cheesy

but there was one boy who has a soft spot for me and he's way stronger than me but will still allow me beat him Lol cheesy

It was fun! I will watch Chinese film and practise it after I'm back from school with the boys in the compound cheesy

Whenever I remember I will just chuckle @ myself.

Sighs those years of no worries.

So which tribe do I look like? smiley

The blood truly flows. If I should tell you that worries will end for humans, I will be lying for you because we not only act outwardly but also by inner necessity (food) to survive. Just drop the weight of worries and move up with life. One's time will also come, don't just give up. sometimes I think the reason why challenges exist for us is to have value for one another. Both man and woman at some certain age need to know that life is not bed of roses.
As regard to your look, I erroneously thought you are a Yoruba girl.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by victorian(f): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
MILLERMannn:

The blood truly flows. If I should tell you that worries will end for humans, I will be lying for you because we not only act outwardly but also by inner necessity (food) to survive. Just drop the weight of worries and move up with life. One's time will also come, don't just give up. sometimes I think the reason why challenges exist for us is to have value for one another. Both man and woman at some certain age need to know that life is not bed of roses.
As regard to your look, I erroneously think you are a Yoruba girl.

So true blood flows.
And pertaining to worries. I have learnt to try my best and the leave the rest to God. I cant come and kee myself.

Then looking like a Yoruba girl? Some people say I look Yoruba, some say Benin cos of my pidgin, some say Igbo cos of my fair looks, some say Philippines cheesy, while some say Japan.

So whichever one I look like, I'm simply a delta lady smiley

Confirmed delta.

I fought with an armed robber too. I had swollen eyes, two fingers cut off everywhere bloody and it was crazy shii.it..i thought have lost my eyes and fingers sef but I was quickly rushed to the theatre for emergency surgery. Anyways that's story for another day.

You are from which state?
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by jnoz23(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
If to say Dem smoke dis woman, the story for change
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by MILLERMannn: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=victorian post=81448541]

So true blood flows.
And pertaining to worries. I have learnt to try my best and the leave the rest to God. I cant come and kee myself.

Then looking like a Yoruba girl? Some people say I look Yoruba, some say Benin cos of my pidgin, some say Igbo cos of my fair looks, some say Philippines cheesy, while some say Japan.

Confirmed delta.

I fought with an armed robber too. I had swollen eyes, two fingers cut off everywhere bloody and it was crazy shii.it..i thought have lost my eyes and fingers sef but I was quickly rushed to the theatre for emergency surgery. Anyways that's story for another day.

You mean my state? I have told you already that 'blood truly flows'.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
The unfortunate armed robber messed with the wrong woman.... Mama Tejiri is a trained assassin disguised as a "Trader"

He should have robbed Papa Tejiri instead. grin

Well done Mama Tejiri, you let dem know say "Krase man get Oga"
i laugh in hausa
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by victorian(f): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=MILLERMannn post=81448682][/quote]

Oh you are from delta too cheesy

That's great.

Nice one! One love Bro!

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Saki321: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
roman mama superman punch
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2019
victorian:

So true blood flows.

Confirmed delta.

Area!!!
What part of delta state are you from?
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by CeterisXVIII: 2:46am On Aug 21, 2019
spirul77:
I can attest to the fact that delta women are very strong, mostly the urhobos ,they go to farm, bring wares from farm with bike and go to the market while since morning their husband tie wrapper dey drink shekpe for house,i was in an Agbor village not too long ago and it's a common sight to see women coming back from farm and working while the guys are mostly bleached and neatly dressed.
I hope you don't think that Urhobo women come from Agbor?
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by dalass(f): 4:17am On Aug 21, 2019
She should join our female wrestlers grin grin grin

But she get mind o. To grab a Robber holding gun

Money won't kill Naija women

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by DevilhimseIf: 4:25am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
[left][/left]Ruga
[/s]
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by naijaman2225(m): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2019
3 GBOSA FOR THE AMAZON
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by ipobarecriminals: 4:29am On Aug 21, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by DevilhimseIf: 4:34am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
[b][/b]
[/s]
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by ipobarecriminals: 5:03am On Aug 21, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
.Devil himself is dead.Jesus is Lord
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by DevilhimseIf: 5:25am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
[b][/b].Devil himself is dead.Jesus is Lord
[/s]
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by yom2(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2019
blesskewe:
No try delta women ooooo grin grin
u won try that muscle and ruggedness wey them dey take do farm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / Hoodlums Kill Alfa Abu, Wife And Children In Ijebu-ode / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.