Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

#bbnaija: Enkay Begs Nigerians, Speaks On Maltreating Cindy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Enkay Begs Nigerians, Speaks On Maltreating Cindy (video) (298 Views)

BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Enkay Begs Nigerians, Speaks On Maltreating Cindy (video) by wiseloaded(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Former BBNaija housemate, Enkay has tendered an apology to Nigerians for maltreating fellow housemate, Cindy.

While in the house, recall that Cindy had approached Enkay to join her in a Ludo game, but Enkay blatantly refused, instead chose to play alone.

Meanwhile, The incident won sympathy votes for Cindy to the detriment of Enkay, who was evicted on Sunday, scoring the lowest number of votes.

After the eviction, Enkay realized why she scored the lowest vote. She apologised to Nigerians in a video on her Instagram page for her attitude towards Cindy.

Claiming she did not intentionally reject or look down on Cindy last week.

She said

“My attitude to Cindy was just a misunderstanding, it was absolutely nothing personal.

“I am not a condescending person, I will never look down on anyone, I am as humble as I can be.

“I apologise to anyone that felt I did try to look down on Cindy.”

Click the link below to watch the video

https://wiseloaded.com/bbnaija-enkay-nigerians-cindy/

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Fastest Rising Nigerian Model / I Didn’t Protest Against Pastor Adeboye To Seek Relevance – Baba Fryo / Paul Okoye Rants And Bashes Nigerian Police, Calls Them ‘bunch Of Illiterates’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.