Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank (1065 Views)

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / 'we Kill, Use Human Faeces, Urine For Rituals', Says Man Arrested For Disguising / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by celebgistz: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
It was earlier reported two days ago that a man ran mad for not using his mum for ritual and tried using his penis but it was rejected.

See the previous thread below :
https://www.nairaland.com/5366346/man-runs-mad-after-refusing

A new video has resurfaced online which showed the man with his mum and sister.

He said:

I can’t use my mum for ritual, she’s too sweet and it was just a prank to show the world that I can be crazy sometimes.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/man-who-runs-mad-for-refusing-to-use-his-mother-for-rituals-says-it-was-a-prank/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by celebgistz: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by celebgistz: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by Aladdin1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
No.we cant take dis!.e must kolo really o!.he cant take us for a ride!!.he can play pranks with madness.i am off to go inform his village people.they must reopen his case file tonight.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by celebgistz: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by yungsmart(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
PRANK Gbuo igi dia
Re: Man Who Runs Mad For Refusing To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was A Prank by yungsmart(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aladdin1:
No.we cant take dis!.e must kolo really o!.he cant take us for a ride!!.he can play pranks with madness.i am off to go inform his village people.they must reopen his case file tonight.

Pls when you are going help me to ask what their judgment is concerning your case

(1) (Reply)

Offapoly Students Going For NYSC, Feared Killed In An Auto Crash (Photos) / Ramoni Igbalode VS Ray Hushpuppy / The Nigerian Police Force Has Released 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.