Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him (951 Views)

Buhari Restrains Ministers From Disciplining, Removing Heads Of Agencies / COVID-19: Buhari Bars Govt Officials, Others From Paying Sallah Homage / Daniel N Obah Congratulates Ministers From Niger Delta Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by Igboblog: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him

President Muhammadu Buhari has told the incoming ministers that all requests for meetings with him should pass through his chief of staff, Abba Kyari, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that President Buhari said this in his closing remark at a presidential retreat for minister’s designate in Abuja.

In his words,

“In terms of coordination, kindly ensure that all submissions for my attention or meeting requests be channelled through the Chief of Staff, while all Federal Executive Council matters be coordinated through the Secretary to the Government of the Federation,” Buhari said,

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/916441/breaking-buhari-bars-ministers-from-direct-contact-with-him/

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
To all the incoming Minister's you better perform before the picture below becoming your story

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by godofuck231: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Even house boy fit see oga
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by MadeInTokyo: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abba Kyari the Prime Minister of Nigeria

Welcome to Next Level
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by jlinkd78(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Govt by proxy and u tell me Buhari is in charge. In serious climes d masses will hit d streets in protest of d President abdication to duty but here we v been so bastardized and subjugated that such has become a way of life
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by GOFRONT(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
cool

It is like this Igbere TV wants to outshine our already forsaken NTA..

Please what Channel is this Igbere TV??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by Natoski5(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hahahqhahahahaha...oga na baba...see person way dem no fit meet direct cool tongue...
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by Geedy: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abeg I don taya for dis buhari news jarey make im do anything I'm like as e no affect garri price for market nothing concern me
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by Base1line: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
This was the platformused in spreading the lies about a purported sack this morning. How do we know you are not back t your lying ways again ?
Igboblog:
BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him

President Muhammadu Buhari has told the incoming ministers that all requests for meetings with him should pass through his chief of staff, Abba Kyari, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that President Buhari said this in his closing remark at a presidential retreat for minister’s designate in Abuja.

In his words,

“In terms of coordination, kindly ensure that all submissions for my attention or meeting requests be channelled through the Chief of Staff, while all Federal Executive Council matters be coordinated through the Secretary to the Government of the Federation,” Buhari said,

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/916441/breaking-buhari-bars-ministers-from-direct-contact-with-him/
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by alonzoiv(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Further empowering the Cabal. This country dey. I tire o
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Bars Ministers From Direct Contact With Him by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2019

(1)

BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Maina / Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church / IPOB Talks Tough, Declares War On Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.