Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Most Outstanding African Presidents - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Most Outstanding African Presidents (16798 Views)

The Seven Forgotten United State Presidents / 5 Best Presidents in African History / What Is Wrong With African Presidents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Outstanding African Presidents by BigB11(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
The Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana; not a perfect man, but he remains my most outstanding African president.

I admired his sincerity, boldness and intelligence.
Re: Most Outstanding African Presidents by ckz: 11:51am On May 08, 2008
i agree with you kwame nkrumah he had a vision of african unity.

Re: Most Outstanding African Presidents by Ibime(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2008
Julius Nyerere was the best.
Re: Most Outstanding African Presidents by bawomolo(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2008
u guys do know nyerere and nkrumah spoilt the economies of tanzania and ghana respectively right.
Re: Most Outstanding African Presidents by Ibime(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2008
^^^Yeah . . . . . . and which African leader did not spoil their economy?

We are asking for the best out of a bad bunch. Even the leaders who followed all the IMF and World bank steps still got f*cked over.
Re: Most Outstanding African Presidents by bawomolo(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2008
african leaders aren't that bad u can't find a single good one to pick. thomas sankara and a few others are better choices. u shouldn't be having a most oustanding african president thread if all of them sucked.
Re: Most Outstanding African Presidents by naijaway(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2008
If there was?is any I haven't seen or known yet because apart from those that fought for indepedence which was what they needed to do as africans; As for the rest, not one is capable of being outstanding interms of political, economical, social, moral, and overall development. Nelson mandela to me, was one mark below cut off mark.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Roberts Resigns As Gambia's Finance Minister (photo) / Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami / North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.