Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lucifer Is Same As Satan And Same As The Devil!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Same As Satan And Same As The Devil!!! (244 Views)

Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucifer Is Same As Satan And Same As The Devil!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Revelation 20:2-3 King James Version (KJV)

2 And he laid hold on[b] the dragon[/b], that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Satan was the appointed of God (Jesus Christ) to rule the preAdamic earth. He is a beautiful Angel (Cherub) and because of this, pride took the better of him. He wanted to extend his God-given reign to the heavens . He tried, but was brutally craahed and cast down back to the earth.

When Satan fell, God created man (Adam) and handed him the authority he had earlier delegated to the proud Satan. This apparently , made Satan envy man. Satan was the spirit In the serpent that deceived Mr and Mrs Adam no wonder Revelations 20:2 calls him that old serpent.

He is a liar and very cunning. He is behind all cults and false religions. He tries to deceive by using his agents to spread the lie that, the devil , Satan and Lucifer are different beings. But Revelations 20:2 has exposed him.

If you have been born of God, you don't have to fear him since our Lord Jesus has long defeated him. Sons of God are not under Satan's rulership.

Will be right back...
Re: Lucifer Is Same As Satan And Same As The Devil!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
A. Ezek 28:12-17 “You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. 14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. 16 Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. 17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.”

1. Satan was made perfectly. He had the perfect beauty and was full of wisdom.
2. He was a guardian cherub, the highest position possible in heaven.
3. He was in a perfect sinless environment.
4. One day “wickedness was found in” him.
5. That wickedness led to rebellion and he sinned.
6. Pride was the cause of his sin. His beauty made him vain.
7. He was expelled on earth, to become a “spectacle” before kings.
It is clear here that God did not create Lucifer in order for him to sin. He was sinless. He was in a sinless environment. He had everything possible that he desired. However his beauty led to his downfall and pride filled him “with wickedness”, causing him to sin.

B. Isa 14:12-14 “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! 13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. 14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." NIV
1. Lucifer was banished to earth once he rebelled against God.
2. His sin was pride: he wanted to be like God!

C. Rev 12:7-9 “And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down-that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.” NIV
1. Lucifer caused war in heaven.
2. He was not alone in this. Many angels joined his rank. Sin is catchy!
3. Lucifer and his angels were banished on this world.
4. He led astray “the whole world”.
The purpose of God for creating Lucifer was not for sinning, but to be “a guardian cherub”. He had no reason to sin. He was perfectly beautiful and had everything he could dream of. His whole environment was sinless! However pride rose in his heart and he paid attention to that “wickedness”. This led him to his rebellion against God and to his original sin of wanting to be like God. The sin came from himself. Nobody influenced him to rebel. There was no external temptation for him to sin. However he influenced angels to rebel and join his ranks. God being love gave him as well as us the freedom of choice. However choice means that we need to accept the consequences of our choices as well!
Let us try to understand this original sin a little bit better. If I were a glutton, the sight of food would cause me to want to eat all of it. However, is food sin? Not at all! Sin is caused in my heart, because I am coveting that food. Once I act on that impulse I sin. Temptation originates in the heart and we have the choice to enact upon it and thus sin. The impulse is not a sin. The action is.
This is confirmed in James 1:14-15 “But each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.” NIV

Sin is thus a choice caused by our own evil desires. When pride rose in Satan’s heart he had a choice to make. Resist that temptation (1 Peter 5:9 “Resist him, standing firm in the faith…” NIV) and stay focused on God or give into that temptation and thus sin. He choose the latter and with it tons of misery to many of God’s creatures. Sin is never restricted to only the sinning individual. It affects everyone around that person!

In contrast Jesus Christ was also tempted, but yet without sinning!
Heb 2:17-18 “For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.” NIV
Heb 4:15 “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are-yet was without sin.” NIV
This is why Jesus can sympathize with “our weaknesses” and is “able to help” those who “are being tempted”. Victory can be yours if you let Jesus in. If you want to experience victory in your life, accept Jesus Christ into your heart. You can do so now by answering His call at http://www.answers2prayer.org/saviours_call.html . Enjoy His victory in your life! James 1:12 “Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” NIV

Why did sin originate in Lucifer? Is there a reason for his sin? As we have seen, sin originated in the heart of a person. But did the devil have a reason to sin? No, he had none at all. He had everything he could possibly dream of in a perfect sinless environment. His pride to be like God originated in his heart and it had no grounds to stand on. He had no reason to sin!
God could have wiped him out, as well as all of humanity for taking sides with Satan. However, God had another plan:
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” NIV
Gal 5:24-26 “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.” NIV
Thank you Jesus!

So you see? Helel (Lucifer) is same as the dargon, the serpent, the devil and Satan. Do not be deceived.

He can even appear as an angel of light. A master deceiver.

God manifests as Jesus, the devil manifests as the serpent.

Will be back...

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Same As Satan And Same As The Devil!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yet, the cults keep deceiving you that Satan is not the devil and Lucifer

Don't be sursurprised, for even the devil appears as an angel of light

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Herbalist And Native Doctor / Grace (mercy). Believe (faith) / If The Sea Does Not Boil, How Come it Evaporates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.