Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son (26673 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Pusherttt:
With all d forming n packaging I been tink say na one oyibo man she go even marry sef but na own Mr ibu...... lessons to ladies

Mr man, that's a Pilot!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by Chuchu42(f): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Beautiful couple...

Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Why are body parts so over rated cheesy
Are you single, looking to be in a relationship, or you just want hook up, send your pictures and profiles.
our website www.lekkidatingandsex.com for romance and sex tips and stories.
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by mkoabiola: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Very thick thigh and waste.

I love it thick and chubby.

But d pomo go don tire d guy and a newbie will alwys want to have a Taste from d social media picz
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by LASTBHORN: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
how does this news contribute to the economic growth of the nation?

Mtchew! irrelevant topics gracing frontpage.

Nairaland should kukuma change it's name to Ameboland.
iranu
LAST IME I CHECKED, OGAH NO ONE FORCF YOU TO READ, MUMU
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2019
LASTBHORN:
LAST IME I CHECKED, OGAH NO ONE FORCF YOU TO READ, MUMU
your moniker says it all, mummy's boy u better go hustle so as to get money and buy yourself a good phone boy and stop typing in capslock, it's irritating to the eyes
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2019
I never knew there would come a time when pics of a happy couple would make some dumb negroes jealous that they start spewing trash.

Fish brained negroes.

By the way, lovely family cheesy
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by DevilhimseIf: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
how does this news contribute to the economic growth of the nation?

Mtchew! irrelevant topics gracing frontpage.

Nairaland should kukuma change it's name to Ameboland.
iranu
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by DevilhimseIf: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
your moniker says it all, mummy's boy u better go hustle so as to get money and buy yourself a good phone boy and stop typing in capslock, it's irritating to the eyes
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by Treasure17(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enjoy your life mama chairman.
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by newconnectng: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beautiful couple, enjoy yourselves

Is this why Burna Boy is taken over?
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by VillageHead: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Women and fashion!

Shey na pikin silpers she use do ear rings?

Nice family sha!
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by GMbuharii: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Small pikins go like bweast walai

grin
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by Mikey01: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
do u have a whatsapp group?

grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by orunmila144: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
she is starting to look like him
Re: Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son by LASTBHORN: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Lols, u are a senseless magot, gat zero knowledge abt whom u chating with, started making some cool cash for my self ever since i was 10... Cant start telling u stories abt online me bro, BUT FACT REMAINS, NO ONE WOULD BEG OR FORCE U TO CLICK ON ANY THREAD U NT INTERESTED ON, when did u even start using an android phone? even the nairaland, had my first account here around 2009,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) / Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Her Grown Children (Photos) / IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.