Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" (26676 Views)

Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Joelsblog(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna is one of the top actors in the Industry at the moment and he is sought after by most producers for his ability to interpret diverse roles in movies.

The actor, in a chat, opened up on how he escaped from a female rapist. He was asked about his female fans and the craziest thing a female fan has ever done to him.

A female fan almost raped me. It was crazy but the good thing for me is that I was at a friend’s place when she started making the moves, and I was recording everything she was doing.

So, by the time she got to the point where she said she was going to shout and turn the tables around, I played back what she was doing and she had to slow down.

I think that was the craziest thing a female fan ever did to me. Since then, I stopped getting too personal with my fans.

I won’t have them come visit me or see me at a friend’s place and all that kind of stuff. I created a barrier.

Joelsblog NEWS
https://joelsblog.com.ng/ik-ogbonna-narrates-how-he-almost-got-raped-by-a-fan/

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by NwaAmaikpe: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

How much more perverted is IK Ogbonna?
Abeg, who records their sexual liaisons with mere strangers?

He also used the said recording in blackmailing her.

So this is his own format with his sugar mommies,
He blackmails them with their sex tapes and gets them to pay up..
No wonder Bryan Okwara and Alex Ekubbo have beat him to the game.

This is not a case of rape, this is the case of a gigolo saying too much trying to appear smart and whip up sentiments not knowing he just handed the world the missing chip in his warped puzzle.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by donstan18: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by keetel(f): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lies. Attempted rape but u remembered to record the event and even played it to her also the fan came to your friend's house like say no be you give am the address. it's not like there was a party. She's now a fan because quid attempted to rape and blackmail u but when u two were sliding into each others dm you called yourselves friends. Hypocrites

Uncle ik's story doesn't add up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
sad
In as much as I believe desperate women can do anything to get what they want. I have experienced something similar.

But Ik's story is not adding up

11 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by FisifunKododada: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked This story get as e be - the story get k-leg. How did she locate you to your friend's house? You were recording her but she didn't know? Haba, bros IK Nigerians are not this dumb to believe this crap now.

8 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by SAMBARRY: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
DID she touch your phenese? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by snazzy5050(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lie of the century undecided
What do I even know? undecided

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by maberry(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mtcheew
Your wife must be very gullible if she believes this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who records their sexual liaisons with mere strangers?

He blackmails them with their sex tapes....

This is not a case of rape, this is the case of a gigolo saying too much trying to appear smart yet whip up sentiments not knowing he just handed the world the missing chip in his warped puzzle.
angry

Wait Bros

Na on top this yeye news naim you dey blow all this grammar? Who send you?

Abeg this na waste of good English jare.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by valgbo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Uromigod(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
it's a lie. see as ur lip pink like fowl yanch
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Amirullaha(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lie of the century...
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by uchman48(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
so we should clap for you abi!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Breezzy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
This dude is just an attention seeker, pay no mind to him
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Nwaohafia1: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Where this one come out from?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Oreofepeters: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Baba nwaamaikpe dn talk am finish
IK ur tori no dey add up

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by lastmaster(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
next customer please
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Atiku2019: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not a case of rape, this is the case of a gigolo saying too much trying to appear smart yet whip up sentiments not knowing he just handed the world the missing chip in his warped puzzle.

Exactly
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Max2014(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hahahahaha grin grin story 4 de gods.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by TreasuredGlory: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Orisirisi! Rape you for being who/what?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by thesicilian: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Where was your friend when all this was happening? Can he verify the story? Where is the said recording?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by huntax(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Omo na true o

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Smarkie: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
it's like uncle lai had infected this with his lies
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Vacora(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na so grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Iscoalarcon: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Only fools will believe this hogwash story
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by Witnes: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ochemba Williams is making it big rather u are here trashing how u escaped rape, nonsensical nonsense.
Kwatinu!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by ipobarecriminals: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
undecided this one is CONFUSED
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by porshnuel: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
how buhari and APC raped us front and back
Re: IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" by jayson87: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
This guy feels too much. He is not a serious hot as he thinks. He should take a que from guys like Teddy A.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son / Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Her Grown Children (Photos) / Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.