Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video (40926 Views)

Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos / IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by money121(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by wakes: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by creamylicious(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2019
passyhansome:
I decree and declare for anyone in his or her late or early thirties without any clear purpose of living or still confused on what is there for him or her, In the Name of Jesus Of Christ receive Clarity, Purpose and Dominate as commanded by God
mid thirties nka?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by ogbonti: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders, I think the federal government of Nigeria is conniving with the organizers of BBNAIJA to render Nigeria youths spellbound. So Nigerian youths of 2019 spend hours of their daily life watching, discussing and quarreling over BBNAIJA when the country is looted dry, and evil is upon the land by bad leadership and basic amenities are non existent. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU ARE WATCHING AWAY YOUR LIVES WITH BBNIJA....Sowore is in prison, fighting for you and a better Nigeria ~ although I don’t agree with some of his plans but he is trying to lead a struggle and no one is talking about him here or how and what we can do to eradicate poverty and free our country from these thieving politicians. I guess America and Europe that most of you aspire to live someday became great by her youths watching some soap opera or tv series... no wonder TRUMP doesn’t want you guys anymore in the USA. LAZY YOUTHS.... AT UNA AGE, GOWON WAS ALREADY HEAD OF STATE CONTROLLING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. At una age, Buhari was already the military Governor of now defunct North Eastern State which are BORNO, YOBE, ADAMAWA, TARABA, GOMBE and BAUCHI states of today. and u come here to call him illiterate. AGREED, HE IS AN ILLITERATE, BUT HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED FROM LIFE AND HE GOT IT - unfortunately you don’t know what u want from life, neither do you know how to get it... KEEP WATCHING BBNAIJA, when you turn 65 years old, you will tell the story of BBNIJA TO YOUR GRAND CHILDREN AND TELL THEM YOU SPENT YOUR YOUTHFUL LIFE WATCHING BBNAIJA. that’s why you became an angry poor old man. Na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by Mycartoonpic(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by newconnectng: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by passyhansome(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
creamylicious:
mid thirties nka?

God is able

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Wetin be the aim of dis rubbish?

How people attach much value to dis BBN rubbish baffles me. Shebi na nonsense things we go de celebrate? Nigerians making irrelevant people relevant.

Make Buhari ban that rubbish.
Why did you now open the thread just to rant? If you don't know the aim or if it's only for the lazy youths, stay away from it na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by BrutusOj(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
computergeek:
Why did you now open the thread just to rant? If you don't know the aim or if it's only for the lazy youths, stay away from it na.
Don't mind him, they are just being stupid coming on every BBN threads to type rubbish for attention sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by zaktom: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
IT AVAILABLE TODAY , JUST CALL OR WHATSAPP
070--8588--4203

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by Dmec(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
passyhansome:
I decree and declare for anyone in his or her late or early thirties without any clear purpose of living or still confused on what is there for him or her, In the Name of Jesus Of Christ receive Clarity, Purpose and Dominate as commanded by God
AMEN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by mixta140: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by ada001(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Can we sleep now? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by Highshow05(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
If I'm not mistaken . this wasn't video for officially blind by 2face. I think it is Rainbow 2face ft T pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by Zivaharry(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
passyhansome:
if i tell you say i no confuse .......that means i am a liar.......imagine, almost 31....a graduate....no achievement...no good job(still teaching in one private school like that)......no direction....no purpose....jux floating....i jux wish i can receive the above prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by passyhansome(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Zivaharry:
if i tell you say i no confuse .......that means i am a liar.......imagine, almost 31....a graduate....no achievement...no good job(still teaching in one private school like that)......no direction....no purpose....jux floating....i jux wish i can receive the above prayers.

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
Let this be your testimony that you responded on a post with Faith and things turned around for Good, In the Name of Jesus Christ I serve between now and 21days let there be a turnaround and a testimony that will convince you that God is alive and able for His Namesake. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video by Zivaharry(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
passyhansome:

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
Let this be your testimony that you responded on a post with Faith and things turned around for Good, In the Name of Jesus Christ I serve between now and 21days let there be a turnaround and a testimony that will convince you that God is alive and able for His Namesake. Amen
Amen...God please!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius / BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition! N45 Million For 2018 BBNAIJA Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.