Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (65643 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by phenzy(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Mcslize:

Yeah cover it.
Okay. Thanks hy
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by phenzy(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Mcslize:

Yeah cover it.

Okay thanks bro
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Hungrychicken(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Me, l had a very bad receding hairline since childhood (noticed it at 12yrs).

The embarrassment of being called "bald head" and "elder" by my classmates and my teachers, coupled with severe pimples and acne l had, made me introvert, shy and depressed.
I'll not forget those memories.

You are not alone!
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by azpekuliar: 4:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Rockandroll:
If you have some money, you can go to Vinci hair in Lagos or Abuja for MSP, it.will give you a better look. I did it and I look better.

How much did it cost you?
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Dannytee5: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Who with a receding hairline has observed any hair growth progress??
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Joshdboss(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Clint26:
I am 19 years old boy ,I have been losing my hair since 2015 and this has resulted to male pattern baldness or receding hairline. This is making me feel ashamed whenever am with my peers. and sometimes it often makes me stay indoors.
i have been trying different remedies such as using coconut oil,shea butter but to no avail!

Pls help me!
masturbation causes baldness too. so if ure doing it, stop
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Kryptolord: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Skin micro pigmentation helps
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Hungrychicken(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dannytee5:
Who with a receding hairline has observed any hair growth progress??
me, i just let my hair grow, and it has covered the receded hairline.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by klever18(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2022
Georgedon:
Get Guava leaf,cook it with 1 litre of water for 20 mins... Rub it in the affected area for 3 weeks. You will do this every morning and night after bath
hello
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by klever18(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2022
Mcslize:

Try rice water with onion juice.

Ingredients:

1. Rice

2. Onion

Direction:

1. Soak 1 cup of rice in a full cup of water for 3 days (Allow to ferment for 3 days).

2. After 3 days , sieve out the water from the rice.

3. Grate 2 onions and squeeze out the juice.

4. Mix the rice water with the onion juice.

5. Store the mixture in a black rubber spray bottle (storage in a black bottle is to prevent the mixture from oxidation).

6. Apply the mixture by rubbing it on your whole head/hair before going to bed every night. Do this consistently for 4 weeks. Come back here to give your testimony after 4 weeks.

How effective is it sir
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by klever18(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2022
chiefobdk:

Not everything is online. I cured mine
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by klever18(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2022
chiefobdk:

Not everything is online. I cured mine
good evening bro , please can share your experience with me? Am getting bald day by day
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by WebWriter: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mogajunior:
cool

I have 3 advice for you..

1. STOP MASTURBATING☺

2. ALWAYS EAT A HEALTHY DIET. MOSTLY PROTEINS.
Please can I see the picture of the one you got?
I'm not sure I bought the right one

3. USE CASTOR OIL. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE IN HAIR GROWTH.

I use to be bald but now I have full hair by doing the above.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by WebWriter: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Picture of the castor oil please.
I think I got the wrong one

Mogajunior:
cool

I have 3 advice for you..

1. STOP MASTURBATING☺

2. ALWAYS EAT A HEALTHY DIET. MOSTLY PROTEINS.

3. USE CASTOR OIL. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE IN HAIR GROWTH.

I use to be bald but now I have full hair by doing the above.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Originalsly: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bro ... baldness is hereditary. Ask Soyinka what cream he used to have a full head of hair at that age... I'm sure nothing special ... it's hereditary. Your father most likely is bald ... find out from what age and you will understand. There are stuff that you can use to slow it down a bit... but just slow it down. Instead of trimming... I'll suggest you twist it and grow dreadlocks .... but ... you may have problems with Police and EFCC and people with Colonial mentality. Someone suggested a mixture of neem... castor oil and coconut oil.. that's natural and you should try that. If you're the foreign is better type... then go for Rogaine ... it's the best on the market for hair growth ... but a major side effect is impotence. Would you prefer a bald head ... which has been in fashion since Michael Jordan...... or a full head of hair and a dead dick? Your choice.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:33pm On Jan 02
Hi Friends

Solution to your bald hair issues is now available

Kindly send me a msg on whatsapp 0--8==1;;6]]] 9''82;;;7,6;;4;5

Note: If you know you will not be diligent in using the product, dont bother
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02
Hi Friends

Solution to your bald hair issues is now available

Kindly send me a msg on whatsapp 0--8==1;;6]]] 9''82;;;7,6;;4;5

Note: If you know you will not be diligent in using the product, dont bother..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Breast Shouldn't Be Sucked . / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.