Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (65619 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by BabaIbo: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
It is well, check online for broader help
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by NUJABEZ: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Rogaine will help you. It is N35k for the three months pack at Health Plus pharmacy. You would also need collagen supplements and biotin tablets.

I used these stuff to grow out my beards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by gurunlocker: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Our God is a loving God.... grin

Since you are about to go bald, he will compensate you with a full beard.

Then you can start skining your head. cool

5 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by pland(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Stick to skin cuts bro. Never allow anything affect your self esteem.
I had the tiniest legs when I was growing up and people gave me all manner of mockery names. From atinga no blood to stockfish to curry stick legs. It made me wear trouser most times. But I played good youth football, so exposing my stick legs was unavoidable. The more they jeered the more I played better.
Good news is that my legs finally balanced up themselves with my body and people even ask if I model this days when I am on shorts.
Just always have skin cuts and fully enjoy your life. Nature is always busy with our bodies. Trust me.

Fantastic advice; you're a good individual for such an amazing advice given.

2 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by osemoses69: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
daddytime:
Go plant hair put for the head na...

Na climate change.

Joke bro, sorry bout your predicament.
Wished you had money like Rooney
grin grin
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
tayebest:
Weak people everywhere cry I don't know how baldness could cause depression.

Biko, we are using this word too loosely! angry

OP, get this straight, baldness is hereditary, it can't get cured.

Azin ehn, my friend go and barb skin and gerrat ov here, which kind of depression is that, small thing you have depress...men are rocking skin, learn to be comfortable with it nigga

2 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by chelsea1116(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Skin cut is cool nah..grow small beards to go with it so u wont look like a police man.

THEN ..MOST IMPORTANTLY..PLAN HOW YOU WILL HUSTLE AND MAKE MONEY..WEN U HV MONI ALL DS WONT MATTER.
REMEMBER LEGIT HUSTLE.

4 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by echibuogwu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Clint26:
I am 19 years old boy ,I have been losing my hair since 2015 and this has resulted to male pattern baldness or receding hairline. This is making me feel ashamed whenever am with my peers. and sometimes it often makes me stay indoors.
i have been trying different remedies such as using coconut oil,shea butter but to no avail!

Pls help me!
lol OP u are really funny. I understand ur pain but it shouldn’t lead to depression na. U can actually grow back ur hair, d coconut oil and shea butter will work but the most important aspect is diet and don’t expect a magic. It will take time, u have to be patient, stop shaping ur hair, let it grow. But u have to be patient. And trust me there’s nothing wrong with being bald, maybe u feel bad about it cos u as still young but don’t let it affect ur self esteem.

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by fortran12: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Clint26:
I am 19 years old boy ,I have been losing my hair since 2015 and this has resulted to male pattern baldness or receding hairline. This is making me feel ashamed whenever am with my peers. and sometimes it often makes me stay indoors.
i have been trying different remedies such as using coconut oil,shea butter but to no avail!

Pls help me!
You have selfesteem issues, that you need to tackle.

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by greggng: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bald hair at 19 is not a good news....I hope you didn't offend anyone in your village. ...go and see a doctor...You might have some underlining illness eat away your hair....above all eat balance diet

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Greatzeus:
You are not alone,even Elisha had bald head,he probably feels depressed about it too, seeing how he cursed the little children who mocked him for having bald head. They were devoured by bear cry
grin grin
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by olaszydaruma(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Greatzeus:
You are not alone,even Elisha had bald head,he probably feels depressed about it too, seeing how he cursed the little children who mocked him for having bald head. They were devoured by bear cry
Salvage you are
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Niyi9002(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
b3llo:
Try and be doing skin cut also called skull or be using any form of cap. Don't feel depressed accept your fate and move on.

I wish I can gain 4" to my height am 5.5" though but life goes on man.
Such is life bro. I'm 5.9" but I wished I was a 6 footer. I'm in my early 30s and have resigned to my fate that I can't grow taller again. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by gazza07(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Barbe bald bro. Keep it kodo. It's not your fault. It could be your nature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by FuckThaMod: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!
My best friend started becoming bald at the age of 22.. I remember in the University days both of us rocked afro hairstyle and then after we graduated, went for service, one day i went to his house and to my suprise nigga head is looking like Pa James. We both cried for him and there was nothing we could do. But despite all these, my guy is living his life and balling hard, he didn't let the situation weigh him down. Go get a fuckin Cap!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Joshrob(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
I used to laugh at one girl in my area because her leg is tiny like aboki leg but today she's my fiancee..Even my mum was surprised when i told her I want to marry the girl, she was like "is not this girl that always report you to me".. Such is life my guy.
Person we go like you go like you

10 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by uuzba(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81451615:
Brb to give you some tips......
Lemme go and bring my wet clothes. The dry joke you're off to construct will assist to dry my clothes.
I'm expecting

4 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Kennitrust(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
lol
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!

Does any male in your household suffer from the baldy?....

If yes, then its simply in your DNA............

Either go for a transplant (expensive option) or get a bespoke wig made.........
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by mamajj17(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
My dear you don't hv to be DEPRESSED, it called Nature, having a Bald head does not go with Age.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by BabaO2: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ask Wayne Rooney. You no get problem
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by OpinionCounts(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bro, there is nothing wrong with going bald. However, hope u do not masturbate excessively as this is a very sure cause of baldness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Od1n: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Your body is converting testersterone to DHT and ur hair follicles are sensitive to DHT (not everyone's is) Minoxidil 5% is a vasodilator while Finasteride 1% is an effective DHT blocker. Theres a possibility of side effects (irritation/allergy, collagen inhibition for minoxidil and possibly reduced sex drive for Finasteride) but they stop when you discontinue the medication but never use the Finasteride 5%, its for treatment of enlarged prostrate and has higher risk of side effects. Consult ur dermatologist before you begin to use any of these. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by nonut: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Stick to skin cuts bro. Never allow anything affect your self esteem.
I had the tiniest legs when I was growing up and people gave me all manner of mockery names. From atinga no blood to stockfish to curry stick legs. It made me wear trouser most times. But I played good youth football, so exposing my stick legs was unavoidable. The more they jeered the more I played better.
Good news is that my legs finally balanced up themselves with my body and people even ask if I model this days when I am on shorts.
Just always have skin cuts and fully enjoy your life. Nature is always busy with our bodies. Trust me.
Atinga no blood.

2 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please, do the needful .... We are overpopulated as it is according to the government
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by kittykollinxx(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
obi3x:
Castor oil did wonders for me..check my profile picture....I heard onion juice also works...recommend u mix neem,castor,and coconot oil for quicker results... Hope it helps you

Drop your number bro
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Dolorsa: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Don't worry. It's a sign that you would be a wealthy someone.

2 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Od1n: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
If you are a smoker, heavy drinker or overly indulge in sexual activities, you might also need to cut down to keep ur DHT level in check. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!

Use Minoxidil and you just might get your hair growing again
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Martinez39(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Zinedine Zidane. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by FemiEddy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!
Am bald, since your age, hereditary, embrace skin cut, have various caps to protect your scalp from the sun. Use coconut oil for a shiny scalp. Have ur personal clipper. Stop wasting your time and embrace who you are. If you are successful, no one cares about all that. Love God as well wink
Am 26 and extremely Bald, life is simple.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.