Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser (28656 Views)

Bolaji Agoro Dies Awaiting Confirmation As Judge In Oyo / Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452194:

We true igbos Love Joe Igbokwe.
Only Igbos are condemning his appointment.
People should please confusing the true igbos to Igbos pleaseeee!
We say that all the time.

Have you ever heard or read about any reasonable, responsible and great igbo, from businessmen to footballers, professors, musicians, actors or any celebrities both male and female, even politicians crying they are not happy with Igbokwe's appointment?
NEVER!
True Igbo... hehehehe hehehehe.. you’ll never cease to amaze me..hehehehehehe
Your 1st post about tribalism, you actually made sense, but coming from someone like you, the Chief Executive Officer of POLITICAL and TRIBAL division on Nairaland ... NAH , and you now f.ucked it up with this .. lmao .
You will not kill me in this nairaland
True Igbo .. hehehehehe hehehehehe

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Boyooosa(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Bigotry useless thing, babatunde ko babasalo ni
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Cantonese: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2019
And with people like this Babatunde you will very soon hear the words "detribalised Nigerian". When he starts trying to get a federal appointment. When ACD merged with CDC we started hearing that politicians who were regional champions had become nationalists. Tinubu is a nationalist, Buhari is a nationalist. Now we see the ethnic jingoists clearly with their leadership styles.

What is wrong with having Igbokwe, who worked for AD up till date, along with the Yorubas of Lagos under Tinubu, etc getting rewards for their labour? People like this Babatunde should not be allowed to win elections please.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2019
Igbokwe won't last in that post.

Moreover he is a yoruba not igbo.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Xkalaban(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol, this is Juria. A kwantri of unending drama shocked

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Ronline(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2019
Aonkuuse:
So what is really the problem and controversy here
I wonder o o o..

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by slam7000(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:
The same Igbos who are condemning igbokwe will still come and condemn this man for condemning igbokwe's appointment.

No sensible Igbo man will either condemn this man whoever he is or condemn Igbokwe’s appointment. No sensible Igbo man will wish him evil as well. Igbos might be a bit concerned when he starts making silly and embarrassing comments about his heritage.

We all know igbokwe as an efulefu. He is a ‘house nigga’ who will whoop his brodas backs for a piece of bread and to satisfy his masters and prove his loyalty. We understand that. We are not concerned with his ‘boy boy’ role in Tinubu’s plantation.

We will only react when his madness takes him beyond the river Niger bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Boyooosa(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452133:
What a Stupid tweet from an 'Agbaya' as Yorubas will say.
See him tweeting like a kid!

Former Governorship aspirant our foot.
Look at him vomiting trash.

He's simply saying, assuming he became Lagos State Governor, his cabinet has to be 100% total yorubas.

Tribalistic bigot!

Who will ever vote for this one to be a Governor,
Lagos State Governor at that!

Sanwo-Olu, Joe Igbokwe , make una carry go biko.
Nothing do una.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria.
Don't mind the useless content less thing.
If to say dem vote am, na so he go carry all him villagers put for key positions. Thank God say Lagos see road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452133:

He's simply saying, assuming he became Lagos State Governor, his cabinet has to be 100% total yorubas.

Tribalistic bigot!

Lagos State Governor at that!

Nothing do una.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria.
First time I’ve actually seen you make sense.. there is hope finally.., but your other post got me laughing out read hard..
TRUE IGBO
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahha
Make I baf go find money abeg, before you kee me before my time with laugh

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by DesChyko: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452194:

grin grin Umunne lekwanu ezi igbo.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Afflalo(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2019
the same way we will be expecting an igala man to be the governor of anambra and enugu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Niaja4real(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Joe Efulefu Ibokwe, the gutter packer special adviser. So na this gutter packing job, na im been mek this idiot dey tok trash?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2019
former governor as how...to me this one look like a glorified agbero talking nonsense
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Cyoung4real(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452194:

Have you ever heard or read about any reasonable, responsible and great igbo, from businessmen to footballers, professors, musicians, actors or any celebrities both male and female, even politicians crying they are not happy with Igbokwe's appointment?
NEVER!

I'bu ezigbote onye ara. Amadioha ga akutu gi one day

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Ronline(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2019
oyebanji44:
Igbokwe is completely lost.He preferred to be a Yoruba man than a Ibo man.well as for me,a person who condemned his people and his region doesn't worth his salt.
Well that is how the world should be..During WW2 German Americans fought their German Europeans.. You belong to a place where you are being accommodated..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by mushystuff: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452194:

NEVER!

Those 'reasonable, responsible and great igbo, from businessmen to footballers, professors, musicians, actors or any celebrities both male and female, even politicians' do not even take him into cognition as an existing organism so you can never hear anything from them about him.

He simply doesn't exist to them and that's why he keeps trying to seek attention by castigating and even denying what is supposed to be his own tribe whenever the opportunity presents itself so they can at least notice him. Unfortunately for him, it has never and will never work.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by olinx123(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Looking for a competent home or private tutor for science based subjects in Yaba and environs, please call 08087989046. I can also use Yaba College of Technology or University of Lagos if necessary. I can also link you up for other subjects.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Justpd: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452194:

NEVER!

Thief. What's your igbo names??

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by mushystuff: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2019
opalu:
A Commissioner of a Megacity like Lagos CANNOT attack Investment of any kind that is aimed at activating the Lagos of our dreams.
Let him be in that position to learn the difference between being a Spokesman of a Party and being a Commissioner of a State like Lagos.

How can he learn d difference between commissioner and party spokesman when he's not a commissioner?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Wonderlabius: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is no man's land so why is he so pained

They should expect an Igbo Lagos governor soon, afterall we are one Nigeria .
. So lagos is in south east abi?. You want biafra, we are one nigeria...choose one now.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Housing(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452133:

Tribalistic bigot!

Lagos State Governor at that!!

Nothing do una.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria.

I now believed the 30k per month has replaced your thinking faculty. Are you an indigenous Lagosian? I am an indigenous Lagosian so I can relate.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by martinseo: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2019
looking at these deeply and those shouting one Nigeria can a yoruba man go to the south or North to be a commissioner?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Brightchibuzor: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Jeo shoukd come back in shame.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452133:

Tribalistic bigot!

Nothing do una.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria.
THANK GOD LAGOSIANS DID NOT FOUND THE BIGOT WORTHY OF LEADING THE STATE.HE WOULD HAVE MAKE LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR NON INDIGENES.
AS A YOURUBA MAN LIVING IN LAGOS GBADAMOSI HAS NOT DONE HALVE OF WHAT IGBOKWE HAS DONE FOR LAGOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by lilytender: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2019
Babatunde Gbadamosi's forefathers are mad. He better go and clean up his Yahoo Yahoo business. FBI is tracking him(Babatunde Gbadamosi) and his gang of fraudsters. This idiot can never with a Councillorship election. He thinks the small money he mad from his Yahoo Yahoo can go round a ward.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by immortalityk: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452725:

Can you shut up for once please?!
Who u dey shine teeth with?!
Go play with your wailing friends below kiddo!
Oga, respect your old age
I support gbadamosi and I'm Yoruba
Do u think there are no Yoruba's that support him?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by Codes151(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2019
I tot joe said he wasn’t Igbo
post=81452133:

Tribalistic bigot!

Nothing do una.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2019
maoolakanm:
THANK GOD LAGOSIANS DID NOT FOUND THE BIGOT WORTHY OF LEADING THE STATE.HE WOULD HAVE MAKE LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR NON INDIGENES.
AS A YOURUBA MAN LIVING IN LAGOS GBADAMOSI HAS NOT DONE HALVE OF WHAT IGBOKWE HAS DONE FOR LAGOS.
TRUE.
You are right with this.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by philos(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2019
This man's tribalistic tweet might jeopardize his political ambitions.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by lexy2014: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2019
maoolakanm:

What are d things that igbokwe has done 4 Lagos that gbadamosi hasn't done half of?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by starbright4real(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser by anonimi: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is no man's land so why is he so pained

They should expect an Igbo Lagos governor soon, afterall we are one Nigeria .

Is Ahmadu Bello's north different from your one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.