Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results (28170 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ghettokid1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate in the Lagos East Senatorial District bye election, Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi, BOG, has raised alarm over the results released so far by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in the Saturday exercise.
Gbadamosi said the results are being manipulated.
Lamenting on his Twitter page, the PDP candidate said he was rigged out.
His tweet read: “The election was manipulated and I was clearly rigged out.”
So far, results published by INEC shows that Tokunbo Abiru of the All Progressives Congress, APC, is in early lead.
Abiru is closely followed by Babatunde Gbadamosi of the opposition party.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/05/lagos-bye-election-i-was-rigged-out-gbadamosi-reacts-to-results/

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by sammy329(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
How can PDP be loosing woefully like this, where are the Soro Soke generation cheesy cheesy

I thought APC and Tinubu's dynasty is finished in Lagos.

97 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ghettokid1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Sundrus: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oga carry ur L go dey one place. all of una na the same thing. As if u no rig in ur own capacity. The better rigger win. So u better FEM.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by babatunx(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
....and Tinubu was not even in town during the election. lol

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by gtown: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin grin Ipobian pigs candidate lamenting his impending lose
Meanwhile, Igbos pigs are used to wailing

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by plaindealer: 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yes, you were rigged out by the voters.

They don't want you.

Na by force?

grin grin

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by reallest(f): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Awon Eyan Donald Trump

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Ottyn01(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2020
"Oshe Mr Donald Trump" When they know the result did'nt favour them,
They start spitting trash

Oga carry ur L and go

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by jaytii(f): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Rigged out by Tinubu with his special Inec server all the way from Kano state.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ghettokid1(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2020
gtown:
grin grin [s]Ipobian pigs candidate lamenting his impending lose
Meanwhile, Igbos pigs are used to wailing[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by festacman(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2020
The remarkable thing about this Lagos Senatorial election is that the "Sorosoke youths", the "we move youths", the "werey wan disguise youths" who vowed on TWITTER to teach Jagaban a bitter lesson on this election day didn't do any sh*t to help Gbadamosi who counted on their support. I bet most of them still don't even know that the election has taken place until the results are announced on Sunday.

Nigerian youths are not serious yet to use its numerical strength. Believe me, the same politicians will continue rule Nigeria after 2023 elections, moving back and forth APC and PDP to cash out while the sorosoke hype will continue loke loke online thereafter.

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by KunleyY19(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by fergie001: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2020
................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by slivertongue: 12:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Weeping may endure for a night but Joy comes in the morning.

A day will come when the electorates will harvest the results of their labour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by kalu61(m): 12:49am On Dec 06, 2020
That's the normal thing to say even Trump claim such

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by plaindealer: 2:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Abiru beats PDP’s Gbadamosi in Ikorodu hometown, also wins Epe

Babatunde Gbadamosi of PDP and Tokunbo Abiru of APC

The candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Tokunbo Abiru won Ikorodu, the hometown of his PDP rival, Babatunde Gbadamosi, in the bye-election for the vacant Lagos East Senate seat.

According to the result declared by Dr Andu Akala, INEC Local Government Collation Officer, Abiru, polled 19,204 votes to win Ikorodu.

Gbadamosi, a son of the town, got 3,766 votes in all the 19 wards.

ADP got 167 votes, ADC – 107 votes and AAC – 84, out of the 23, 966 total votes cast in the federal constituency election.

Abiru also won Epe by a wide margin.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/06/abiru-beats-pdps-gbadamosi-in-ikorodu-hometown-also-wins-epe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This massacre and brutal assault is too much

Lagosians in the harshest way let this man and the PDP know that they don't like them and they don't want them in Lagos..

grin grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by YungMillionaire: 3:09am On Dec 06, 2020
Weyrey sorosoke. Awon eyan orubebe ati Donaldchukwu Trump.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by WonderManly(m): 3:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Just use am like that jare...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Aufbauh(m): 4:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Lesson: Never bank on Nigerians online support for any election. They're just there to cheer you up to failure.

According to El-Rufai, the online community in Nigeria contributed a paltry 9% to electoral outcome.
Bulk of the voting populations are not active online.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by johnmartus(m): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Liar. I visited 5 polling units yesterday Although the turnout was very low. In fact in some polling center 16 people came out to vote and they are all voted APC.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by helinues: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Serial loser.

The social distancing in the results far pass Kuvuki land

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Kingspin(m): 5:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Nothing surprises me again in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Myhusband(m): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2020
you're rigged out because you lose but you would have been rigged in if you had won

I knew Aburi will win that election, like how do you expect someone to resign as MD of polaris and not to be certain of electoral victory plus PDP set their political priorities on wrong direction, instead of the likes of bode George and others to strategize in silent to support Gbadamosi bye election, na Tinubu them dey attack

it's now official to say Lagos is running a one party system, even though I would have love another party to takeover but PDP giving ticket to non Yoruba in Lagos started their predicament, even Igbo will stand against any party giving non anambra position in anambra not to talk of non Igbo in Igbo land

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Dayoebe(m): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2020
We are not ready to let go of APC and PDP s#it. Its a pity those clowns are pulling thousands of votes

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by yommen: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2020
festacman:
The remarkable thing about this Lagos Senatorial election is that the "Sorosoke youths", the "we move youths", the "werey wan disguise youths" who vowed on TWITTER to teach Jagaban a bitter lesson on this election day didn't do any sh*t to help Gbadamosi who counted on their support. I bet most of them still don't even know that the election has taken place until the results are announced on Sunday.

Nigerian youths are not serious yet to use its numerical strength. Believe me, the same politicians will continue rule Nigeria after 2023 elections, moving back and forth APC and PDP to cash out while the sorosoke hype will continue loke loke online thereafter.

The youths never promised PDP anything. In fact, the youths don't want people from both APC and PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Amoto05(m): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Jagaban jogging for 2023
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by bolaayenimo: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2020
I blame Wike and Atiku..they failed to come and campaign for him as promised
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by slawormiir: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by janedonez(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Sowi
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by parkervero(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2020
It will be difficult for PDP to win in Lagos while tinubu is still alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.