Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Man Who Refuses To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was Movie Without Tittle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Refuses To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was Movie Without Tittle (795 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Refuses To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was Movie Without Tittle by Mrop(m): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2019
According to an earlier report about a man who run mad because he refused to use his mother for ritual finally reacts to the report. In a short video clip shared by his sister he reveals it was just a comedy movie that tge reprot is not true. He however show off his mother and his sister to debunk the rumour about using his mother for ritual.

Watch Video below
Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-who-refuses-to-use-his-mother-for-rituals-says-it-was-movie-without-tittle/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Man Who Refuses To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was Movie Without Tittle by OKorowanta: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2019
I pray o!
Cos the way wey he take jump enter dat dirty water weak me.
'I no fit use my mama for ritual! I no fit he kept screaming!'
Dat word get power and I got really emotional.
Anybody wey use him mama play,no go near heaven gate.
Re: Man Who Refuses To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was Movie Without Tittle by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2019
nobody Will Expect Bad Things,In Times Of Success.
Money Can Be Medium Of Exchange But Money Can Not Buy A Single One Heart Or Life.
Re: Man Who Refuses To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was Movie Without Tittle by opebiboy: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2019
OKorowanta:
I pray o!
Cos the way wey he take jump enter dat dirty water weak me.
'I no fit use my mama for ritual! I no fit he kept screaming!'
Dat word get power and I got really emotional.
Anybody wey use him mama play,no go near heaven gate.
rituals dont exist lets behave like people who have sense
Re: Man Who Refuses To Use His Mother For Rituals Says It Was Movie Without Tittle by DRPAIT123(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2019
All the Chemicals that have wasted in the nuclear reactions don suffer be that.
Besides, what's it with the extreme comedy and video clips of these days

(1) (Reply)

18+ Video: Watch Ghanaian Actor In A Hot Sekxx Video With An Actress / BREAKING!! Davido Signs New Artiste, Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label (photos) / Beautiful Photos,video Of Bamteddy &other Celebs At Their White Wedding In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.