Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Shld I Go For Auto Diagnosis And Repair Or Painting, POP And Tiling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shld I Go For Auto Diagnosis And Repair Or Painting, POP And Tiling (254 Views)

Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler / Paypal Declined My UBA Mastercard, What Shld I Do / For Roof-tiling And Water-collection, Contact Us Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shld I Go For Auto Diagnosis And Repair Or Painting, POP And Tiling by Gaspardd(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm at a crossroad which one to go for. Ofcourse i will still go for an independent research but i am very busy right now.
Will quit my shit job soon and i will be going full time into one of these 2. Those experienced in this field can pls give me a first hand exp of how the business runs( the pros and the cons) so that i can make an informed and well thought out decision.
Thank you.
Re: Shld I Go For Auto Diagnosis And Repair Or Painting, POP And Tiling by Tomide007: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2019
God that created you has the manual of ur life, ask him where he wants you..... Cose in this life, av seen supposedly hardworking people fail in every kind of business, and have seen seen people succeed in all types of businesses ....in short, we can only guess.
Re: Shld I Go For Auto Diagnosis And Repair Or Painting, POP And Tiling by Gaspardd(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tomide007:
God that created you has the manual of ur life, ask him where he wants you..... Cose in this life, av seen supposedly hardworking people fail in every kind of business, and have seen seen people succeed in all types of businesses ....in short, we can only guess.
Lol. "Booths have to be on ground"...Have you ever heard of that saying b4?
Thanks for your input tho.

(1) (Reply)

. / 10 Tips To Attract Your First 10,000 Followers For Your Business / Thinkers Entrepreneur Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.