Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin (32762 Views)

The House Of Billionaire,chief Rasaq Okoya / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist Who Started As A Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin by judedwriter(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
nothing good comes easy..jus keep pushing and believing

I tell you...true success takes time not in a flash like most of our youths think.

1 Like

Re: Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin by Gerrard59(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
ednut1:
100% . They made money selling inflated cars to govt for kickbacks lol. Cosharis and stella comes to mind. Na who know person dey make am for 9ja. Alakija wey be tailor to ibb got oil block

Well, it's as a result of the monopoly he has over the market of exotic cars. Besides, these companies (Elizade, Cosharis, Briscoe etc) are known for selling products at outrageous prices. The good thing unlike their counterparts in Ladipo is their authentic products. Ladipo folks sell at exhoribant prices yet fake products (99.9%). As long as there are buyers, they will continue.

Thankfully, there will soon be a company that sells authentic products at affordable rates.

2 Likes

Re: Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

Well, it's as a result of the monopoly he has over the market of exotic cars. Besides, these companies (Elizade, Cosharis, Briscoe etc) are known for selling products at outrageous prices. The good thing unlike their counterparts in Ladipo is their authentic products. Ladipo folks sell at exhoribant prices yet fake products (99.9%). As long as there are buyers, they will continue.

Thankfully, there will soon be a company that sells authentic products at affordable rates.
wetin u sabi. How many people buy new cars. Abeg na from inflated contract

1 Like

Re: Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin by Gerrard59(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
ednut1:
wetin u sabi. How many people buy new cars. Abeg na from inflated contract

My point is: because very few people buy new cars or spare parts, those companies inflate the price. The difference between new cars & parts in Nigeria and purchasing them from the US is extremely high even with the levies on new cars. Which is why the price looks inflated to you but in reality, that's the price they sell to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

My point is: because very few people buy new cars or spare parts, those companies inflate the price. The difference between new cars & parts in Nigeria and purchasing them from the US is extremely high even with the levies on new cars. Which is why the price looks inflated to you but in reality, that's the price they sell to everyone.
that is not how they made their money. Its thru govt contract
Re: Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Softenergy:

As a youth he may have engaged in some form of youthful delinquency. During his time drug is far from making anyone wealthy, but doggedness, trustworthiness,dependability and true and true honesty. Nigeria then like any other country are what countries should be.

In all the points you have made you ruined it all by saying drugs didn't make anyone rich in the 80's,lies I know many that got rich from drugs trafficking in the 80s.

I know Mr adedoyin,I used to sell his pharmaceutical products in my father shop in those days.

Am not saying he was a drug dealer by any means,but I use to think that he was a pharmacist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Largest Banks By Valuation - Africafacstzone / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / CBN To Introduce N5,000 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.