Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum (4398 Views)

Ara Female Talking Drummer Reveals The Kind Of Man That Can Capture Her Heart / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by celebgistz: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Here is the moment popular Nigerian female singer and mother of one, Tiwa Savage ran away when her friend wanted to use her phone camera to capture her bum while she was walking.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/tiwa-savage-runs-away-from-a-friends-camera-that-wanted-to-capture-her-bum/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by celebgistz: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2019
More HERE

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by celebgistz: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by iamgprince: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2019
well I'm not seeing any yanch or abi na ma eyes

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by iamgprince: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2019
celebgistz:
lalasticlala
u create topic u carry ftc, nawa 4 u oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by prettyblack78(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
where the bumbum because na nyash me dey see ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by Afflalo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let me zoom my phone screen to confirm maybe na yanch or bum
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by Zombiekiller010: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Where Is the bum?
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by Jerkules: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mtcheew..Old wrinkled Crawcraw infested Bumbum.
Glad she didn't capture it,it would have been very graphic.
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by Orire01(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wizkid??

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by Funmmyastic: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Where is the bum?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by Richdad50(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
You can never be Beyoncé!
Re: Tiwa Savage Runs Away From A Friend’s Camera That Wanted To Capture Her Bum by emmancipated(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Seems she forgot the bum at home before stepping out

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Gets Into Heated Argument With Ex, Nicki Minaj And Her Husband Kenneth / Ultimate Celebrity Search: The Heat Is On / another Picture: Tontoh Dike's New Tatoo, First Of It's Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.