Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance (4356 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by todaynigerianew: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerian musician Peter Okoye and some other social media users have reacted to Bobrisky’s bank account balance of almost N1 billion.

This is coming after the popular controversial Crossdresser took to his Instagram account to flaunt the credit balance worth N500,000 he has received and the sum of the total money in his account was in nine zeros.

Click the link below to continue reading.......
https://todaynigerianews.com/bobrisky-flaunts-his-billion-naira-account-balance/
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Alejoas(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
cool i still remember hushpuppi recently, as bad as e bad, he didnt leave any legacy project with his money to help the youths from his hood. Only in Nigeria Will you see people with money with no probable source. Our range of lithium powerbank for laptop can guarantee you between ten to twenty four hours of work on your laptop. Can charge phone, light, fan etc. Since quality education is not available, miracle has taken the place of research. I guess people are praying already in your own neighbourhood church already

3 Likes

Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Duru9(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Make he gimme corolla naa
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by TripleDdotcom: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
If robbers and terrorists reason him matter now, Rob him and maybe even kill someone, someone will now come and say "If there's a God, why are there calamities in the world?".

Humanity will use their ignorance, naivety, greed, pride and foolishness to bring problems upon themselves and God will be the one to blame.

God help us.

By the way, na beg I dey beg. Please check my signature. It's about my business. Please!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by festacman(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ha!
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Alejoas(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
cool i still remember hushpuppi recently, as bad as e bad, he didnt leave any legacy project with his money to help the youths from his hood. Only in Nigeria Will you see people with money with no probable source. Our range of lithium powerbank for laptop can guarantee you between ten to twenty four hours of work on your laptop. Can charge phone, light, fan etc. Since quality education is not available, miracle has taken the place of research. I guess people are praying already in your own neighbourhood church already
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by fernandez1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bob is very risky grin
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by kingk(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
The wonder that wonders me be say "this guy get prick".

Abeg, na person wey get prick dey send am the money? undecided undecided Abeg for biz or what....local man is confused.
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Depressed101: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Alejoas:
what are you trying to say, Bob is hardworking man.. I mean he's got his craft together
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Alejoas(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Depressed101:
what are you trying to say, Bob is hardworking man.. I mean he's got his craft together

To make billions?
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Senoye: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
The balance is hundreds of millions of naira not billion. A billion has 9 digits, this has 8 digits apart from the last two digits which are kobos.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Lordgel7: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
J
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Depressed101: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Alejoas:

To make billions?
Ye very much, he's a celebrity runs boy and receives favors from very rich people, where do you think he gets the nerve to send money to people who tattoo his name on themselves

1 Like

Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Marknsukabag: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Depressed101:

Let's talk about your product ( power bank), how can I get one and how much?
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Alejoas(m): 5:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Marknsukabag:

Laptop Powerbank

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

this is for you and your friend.In case you need external battery for your laptop, i have for sale. It is guaranteed to impress you. Powerbank for Laptop!

Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Depressed101: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Marknsukabag:

who sells power bank, you
Re: Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance by Marknsukabag: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Depressed101:
who sells power bank, you

My bad.. that was a mistake..I never meant to add to your depression 101 grin

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Taiye Taiwo And Dele Adeleye @ Paris Airport / Who Wore It Better: Taylor Swift Or Muslim Girl? / Iamnawty And Misshatey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.