Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) (38570 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by blackb2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
There is Beauty in Diversity
Black and White Mixed Kids are so beautiful..

There's nothing more beautiful than a solid African family.

It is only self hate that would make you want to have children that looks nothing like you or your parents.

Beauty in diversity my foot angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
seguno2:

Is Kola the son of Kudirat

I mean he has not been in the news lately. Very low key. Just wondering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by wakes: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by immortalityk: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Your parents were betrayed by their very own kind "Afonja" the accursed vipers people of Nigeria

don't u guys ever get tired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Natoski5:
Cute family!! Na white man be dat abi albino? grin
Albino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by gulfer: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
MKO is the true definition of, 'his manhood lives on' angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Your parents were betrayed by their very own kind "Afonja" the accursed vipers people of Nigeria

Abeg throw more light..

Who were his pple that betrayed him?

Cos I always hear that afonja pple also betrayed igbos or this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Consray(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
my love for mixed kids will not kill me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by BlackfireX: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
KosyJerry:

Your problems can never be resolved... Show your family and let’s view���

If somebody have high BP , I will personally hold you responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by GMbuharii: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice..but why is she today fratenizing with the forces that killed her parents?

Btw,those kids should be kept away from that one with dark spot on his forehead o

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by BlackfireX: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mavrick2012:
That afin (albino) standing at the extreme right is responsible for all the half cast in the picture.
Now, who is he? Because the topic only says "children and grandchildren",
ie he must be one of kudirat abiola's child.
If yes, how come? The mko we know was a complete black man.
Oga lala, don't you think hajia kudirat needs some fidelity explanations to make?
Hahaha

When you black monkeys call someone afin , does it somehow add value to your porous low self esteem
Oponu ikeji arindin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by GMbuharii: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
sagitariusbaby:

I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
247Trend:
Nigerian civil rights, democracy activist and daughter of late business mogul, Chief MKO Abiola, Hafsat Abiola-Costello, who turned 45 today, shared a photo of herself with her six siblings,their partners and children, as she remembers their mother Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, who was assassinated whilst their father was being detained by the Nigerian Government.

Taking to her official Facebook page, she wrote:

More ==>> https://www.042hits.com/beautiful-new-photo-of-late-alhaja-kudirat-abiolas-children-grandchildren/

Awww what a lovely family... Mixed race kids be so fineee ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by newconnectng: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Thunday1005(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lovely family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mavrick2012:
That afin (albino) standing at the extreme right is responsible for all the half cast in the picture.
Oga lala, don't you think hajia kudirat needs some fidelity explanations to make?
Hahaha
He’s probably married into the family. So he’s family now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mavrick2012:
Hahaha

Mumu ni e, if u read the post well, she said her siblings and some frnds. Maybe he is a frnd to d family or husband to one of Mrs Kudirat's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dagger111:

Mumu ni e, if u read the post well, she said her siblings and some frnds. Maybe he is a frnd to d family or husband to one of Mrs Kudirat's daughter.
your crass deep sited stupidity refused you to see my emphasis about the TOPIC.
ode, go back n read my reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Netanyahu1:
He’s probably married into the family. So he’s family now.
but topic says "children and grandchildren", hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

When you black monkeys call someone afin , does it somehow add value to your porous low self esteem
Oponu ikeji arindin
egbon, it would have added up to ur dimwitted cognition if you had given me the yoruba dictionary meaning of afin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by mixta140: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice pix
Kip growing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Where's Kola?
Kola is the 1st wife's son.

These are kudirat abiolas children. She was the 2nd wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mavrick2012:
Hahaha
The post clearly mentions she took the picture with her siblings, their partners & their children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Your Father Self Mr M.K.O Fumbled, He Was A Modafoka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by ndaman25: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
egbon u have to create it for urself ni ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by DonKafra: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Can't help myself from loving these lovely brown skin family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Emilo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hussle ohhhhhhh, make ur children, and grand children live comfortable life and always find reason to remember you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
baskat anu mpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Afobaba33(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice one
But I wish to see sinbiat abiola
The first wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Mavrick2012:
but topic says "children and grandchildren", hahaha
Your mother in law is your mother, and it goes both ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Your mother in law is your mother, and it goes both ways.
...... and your children/grandchildren is ur?
Please, explain how it "goes both ways"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Photo Of Buhari, Dangote And Danbilki In Kano. See Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.