Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Palm Oil Trading - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Trading (5314 Views)

New Hybrid Palm Oil Seedlings, Plantain And Banana Suckers For Sale. / Large Quantity Of Palm Oil Needed In Lagos / Palm Oil Supplier Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Palm Oil still at 7k-7500 until now, per 25litre keg, without keg or other charges!

With keg and other charges, it 8500-9k per keg (depending on location), other charges include: keg, transportation and service fee.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Tukman1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please let try and update location and price. In need 100 Rubbers of oil now in akwa ibom. Im buyig at 5500 Because price in nassarawa is 8000.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Tukman1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
fullofgrace:

Y can't u go to villages to buy to experience the stress involved. How can u say #5k per 25liter u are a dreamer.
Guy it is not my fault. How much do u want me to buy when the current selling price in nassarawa state is 8000. If u supply good oil to me in lafia, i will buy 100 rubs all filled in kings keg, then i will pay 7,100 cash on delivery. If it is ok then call me on 09092554141. Im real
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Palm oil's(CPO) uses can't be underestimated, as it is used when preparing meals so also in production of finished goods, buying the best quality palm oil can't be over emphasized as it is needed to prepare the best delicacy and consumable/non consumable goods.
In actual fact, it all balls down to getting the best out of all essentials and that can only be achieved by purchasing pure unadulterated palm oil from a reliable and viable source as ours; Aviland Agro Company is here to render quality service, exceeding expectations!

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good day to all

Palm oil is in the range of 7500-8000 per 25litre now, current price until it changes anytime soon
We deliver pure undiluted first grade palm oil to your desired location at 9000-9500, depending on location, cost of keg and transportation included.

Note: 1tonne = 40 (25litre) kegs
A drum is 200litres = 8 (25litre) kegs
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Good morning to all

Palm oil will gradually be on the increase, now that we are approaching the end of the year, Dec/Jan is the season when palm oil is on the high side. It can go as high as 15-25k per 25litre, depending on location.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by mayorall(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2019
140 Kegs of palm oil needed at #6,500..

Call 07066435369
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2019
mayorall:
140 Kegs of palm oil needed at #6,500..

Call 07066435369

Good morning sir, and to all

Sorry, the least price I can get it from oil mills is N7000 without cost of keg and transportation
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2019
The last price range is 7k-7500 per keg, without the cost of keg or transportation here at my base Akure and Akwa-Ibom where have got oil mill sources, some even sell at 8k, Osun, Ibadan and Ogun, Calaba.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2019
Our main product is the pure first grade crude palm oil and other produce (like; PKO, etc.), crude palm oil is derived from the palm tree fruit/seed; processed from the flesh covering the seed, which is said to be gifted, it produces various essential produce; like palm kernel oil: derived from the same seed of its nuts, sludge and fibre/pkc, all used by industries for production of their finished goods (consumables / non consumables). We also offer service of sourcing for and supplying other quality palm fruit produce e.g.: pko, sludge and fibre/pkc. Rendering quality service, exceeding expectations.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2019
Aviland Agro Company is at your service with integrity, diligently rendering service of bringing to you door step pure first grade produce of fine quality palm oil suitable for healthy consumption and production of unbeatable quality finished goods by our buyers (client’s industries), whom we intend to keep through our good will and trust
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2019
In strategically positioning our network around major producing states having the best type of crude palm oil and market (e.g. Akure, Akwa-Ibom), we source from oil mills with best production practices that refine and ensure less water content of the oil; having the knowledge of grade 1 quality palm oil, we also test for F.F.A (Free Fatty Acid) percentage level if need be, assuring its pure form and unadulterated quality with long storage life.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by mayorall(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2019
Aviland7:

Good morning sir, and to all

Sorry, the least price I can get it from oil mills is N7000 without cost of keg and transportation

What location is that?..
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
mayorall:

What location is that?..
At my base; Akure and Akwa-Ibom where I source from
Re: Palm Oil Trading by mayorall(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Aviland7:

At my base; Akure and Akwa-Ibom where I source from

Akure right?... With keg abi?..
Re: Palm Oil Trading by stagger: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tukman1:
Guy it is not my fault. How much do u want me to buy when the current selling price in nassarawa state is 8000. If u supply good oil to me in lafia, i will buy 100 rubs all filled in kings keg, then i will pay 7,100 cash on delivery. If it is ok then call me on 09092554141. Im real

So a seller should take 100% risk to bring to Lafia with 0% commitment on your part. When u fail to fulfill, the seller is stuck. Who does business like this?

4 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Greenerway01: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tukman1:
Good quality palm oil supplier needed to supply 290/25L Of oil. All in kings rubbers. We pay cash on delivery. My location is Akwa ibom, buying price=N5000, Tp=350/keg. Call me if the price is ok for you. We shall turn the oil to my rubbers and return ur keg. 09092554141

Guy, you are such a huge joke. I doubt if you are a genuine palm oil dealer. If people can travel to China and other far ends of the world to import goods, I see no reason why a serious minded person cannot travel within Nigeria to buy goods. You must think that suppliers of palm oil are desperate people to come up with your nonsensical payment on delivery terms. Aren’t you a Kidnapper in disguise?

3 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Ezeromeoil01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
I guess you are a joker and besides who will sell a quality oil and still deliver to you at your destination at that amount do you think palm oil is like do spoil
Greenerway01:

Guy, you are such a huge joke. I doubt if you are a genuine palm oil dealer. If people can travel to China and other far ends of the world to import goods, I see no reason why a serious minded person cannot travel within Nigeria to buy goods. You must think that suppliers of palm oil are desperate people to come up with your nonsensical payment on delivery terms. Aren’t you a Kidnapper in disguise?

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Ezeromeoil01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Stagger no mind am nah joker e be like say him don smoke nassarawa weed grin grin grin grin
stagger:

So a seller should take 100% risk to bring to Lafia with 0% commitment on your part. When u fail to fulfill, the seller is stuck. Who does business like this?

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Ezeromeoil01(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
My brother nobody go sell for you at that price okay and you should go to this villages and get this goods because oil self people dey rush am like meat now
Tukman1:
Please let try and update location and price. In need 100 Rubbers of oil now in akwa ibom. Im buyig at 5500 Because price in nassarawa is 8000.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
mayorall:

Akure right?... With keg abi?..
Yh Akure, without keg or transportation 7k-7500 depending
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Good morning to all

We supply directly to your desired location at affordable cost, pure unadulterated first grade Palm Oil, sourced from some of the best producing states(e.g: Akure and Akwa-Ibom), with best processing practice
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Ezeromeoil01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Do you think people getting palm oil from their farms are hungry lions [color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin
Tukman1:
Good quality palm oil supplier needed to supply 290/25L Of oil. All in kings rubbers. We pay cash on delivery. My location is Akwa ibom, buying price=N5000, Tp=350/keg. Call me if the price is ok for you. We shall turn the oil to my rubbers and return ur keg. 09092554141
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Ezeromeoil01(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
NO MIND DAT IDIOT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Greenerway01:

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2019
Good morning to all

I want to appeal to everyone respectfully, as much as possible, pls let's not abuse or insult one another, let's be civil in all we do, and whatever anyone says, if it doesn't feel right with you, let's either enlighten or correct such rather than insults or abuse, I would rather we ignore if we can't be civil about it, respectfully.

This thread was created to give information about palm oil trading (all about palm oil, its buying and selling technical know how) and connect each other with either buyers or sellers, no more no less. Helping each other is the goal here, Godspeed! thanks

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Fatty acid in palm oil is one of the nutrients in palm oil, also know as saturated fats, which helps in maintaining the cholesterol level of the body and heart, this helps improve the blood flow of the heart and body system.
As good as this is, it's got its limit, expected quantity required/needed by the body, when percentage of fatty acid is more than expected regulated quantity (which is below 5%) in palm oil, it is said to be not good enough quality for consumption or production of finished goods (industries).
The main reason why buying pure first grade refined palm oil is necessary, so as to attain wellness in consumption and production of quality goods.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Main causes of oxidation and deterioration of palm oil during storage are: heat, light and oxygen (air), these factors should be put into consideration when storing palm oil, so as to keep its quality intact and increase its shelf life.
Ensure the room temperature is not hot, should be cool normal room temperature, avoid sunlight contact where the kegs or barrels are been kept, and make sure the cap or cover is well shut/closed to avoid inflow of air(oxygen). Taking note of these also helps the free fatty acid percentage from increasing, thereby ensuring stable saturated fat expected.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
CPO (crude palm oil) is used by industries for production of finished goods- consumable and non consumable, while RPO (refined palm oil, having more of the lighter part-refined) is used as cooking oil for preparing delicacies; mainly our native soups.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Palm oil is said to be the most produced oil, taking over soybean oil, palm oil consist of major nutrients needed by the human body (vitamin E, K, A, iron and fatty acid) and it is the most consumed type of oil in our country, therefore consuming the best quality can't be overemphasized. So as to gain the required nutrients one can derive from it, contributing to our healthy living and production of quality goods.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Good morning to all

Quality Palm Oil still in the range of 7500-8000 when buying in bulk, in small quantity, its 8500 per 25litre keg, lower quality can go for 7000 per keg depending on location its sourced from without cost of keg or transportation.
We deliver at affordable cost to your desired location, we also deliver few quantity through public transport to your state, and through courier to your location with additional N500.
Note: cost is subject to change, depending on current market price, thanks.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Note: CPO: crude palm oil; for production of finished goods.
RPO: refined palm oil; for cooking.
Highest expected FFA(free fatty acid) % for quality grade CPO and RPO is 5% and 0.6% respectively.
In consideration of these facts, sourcing from oil mills with best processing procedures is important, which we do at Aviland Agro Company; bringing to your doorsteps pure undiluted quality grade palm oil.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Ezeromeoil01(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Then look for another thing to do grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tukman1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / Castor Oil At Liv Farm / Acres Of farm Land For Sale In Villages Near Wasinmi, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.