Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others (27138 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by bewla(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Which Apga for Ibbi??
Make una go find another news pls
I c y we go tey inside this hole

by trying to cover our own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by DonDaniDee(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let me finish my lunch and see if I have something to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by yosiakins(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hello house,pls I really a work, I have ond in Architecture and bsc(ed) in computer science, 07016770422

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by CoolAmbience(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
Idiots be looking for how dem to drag Igbo name into it....

Amadioha will fire all of una.

What is this one saying?

Who mentioned Igbo in that story?

Oga, go find medicine take abeg, if you no well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by GMbuharii: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Capriconaziz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

Am looking for d igbo name like...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Sirwallace(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Which Apga for Ibbi??

Dude, political parties are scattered all over this country. They might not have the members but surely a close to non existent structure is always there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by captianfreeman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
The only good development since the inception of the APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by charlesbkd: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
To me this kingpin dude didn’t escape from this galant soldiers..now I have begin to understand the reasons behind the word of their escape...✍� Just saying my own thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by freeze001(f): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
When they said they miss his generosity...Guess he was their modern day robin hood cheesy cheesy cheesy
kaorama:
Good one. Going to lobby for a kidnapper? That is insensitive of them. Shameless society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by beclosetome: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

How many elections have they won there?

they won house of reps there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Sabigodwin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na wao wonders shall never end good work Kyari may God continue to protect n u n ur team good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Jabioro: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
If this case is not politicalized..it would sweet my belly dye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Egbesu1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

you get sense so? The governor of zamfara state is an APGA guy, is he Igbo? Idiot kanu brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by JuanDeDios: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Naijafull19:
Kyari is ANGRY....

Very angry....

The people that went to beg him self....don't they realise that it is because of Wadume that three of his men are dead??

Nigerians self...sometimes tact no dey.
Nigerians just love to beg. When Mohammed Abacha and other Abacha-era criminals were detained, some people went to beg Obasdanjo. In 1984, when the Buhari-Idabgbon regime detained some politicians, some emirs and sheikhs went to Lagos to beg for some northern politicians. Buhari asked them to go see Idiagbon. And Idiagbon, after listening to the emirs, told them how many minutes they had to get out of Lagos. Come and see emirs hurrying to the airport!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Which Apga for Ibbi??

. FYI, the member representing Ibbi/Wukari Fed constituency is from APGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Fourwinds: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
charlesbkd:
To me this kingpin dude didn’t escape from this galant soldiers..now I have begin to understand the reasons behind the word of their escape...✍� Just saying my own thou
so who killed the IRT operatives that had WADUME in custody? The villagers or the military? Think we'll next time you type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Nigerians just love to beg. When Mohammed Abacha and other Abacha-era criminals were detained, some people went to beg Obasdanjo. In 1984, when the Buhari-Idabgbon regime detained some politicians, some emirs and sheikhs went to Lagos to beg for some northern politicians. Buhari asked them to go see Idiagbon. And Idiagbon, after listening to the emirs, told them how many minutes they had to get out of Lagos. Come and see emirs hurrying to the airport!

Laughing at that Idiagbon story. Am sure them emirs knew the game was over when Buhari asked them to see his number 2. But it was worth a try grin

You are right...we too like beg. What these chaps could have done is hired a good lawyer, who would be able to at least argue for some favourable bail conditions for their client in court. Not begging a man who is still mourning the death of his colleagues...which their client was indirectly responsible for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Fourwinds: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
JuanDeDios:

hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Fourwinds: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Egbesu1:
you get sense so? The governor of zamfara state is an APGA guy, is he Igbo? Idiot kanu brother
no ...the governor is a PDP guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Repentoday: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
GOD WILL VISIT YOU AMEN.
nwamabo247:
please I need your help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by BlackfireX: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What is this one saying?

Who mentioned Igbo in that story?

Oga, go find medicine take abeg, if you no well.

Did you not see them mentioning APGA

When you hear APGA ,what is the first thing that comes to your myopic mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by BlackfireX: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Capriconaziz:

Am looking for d igbo name like...........

Blind barthemeus ,did you not see APGA stylishly mentioned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by BlackfireX: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Egbesu1:

Omo eru , must you insult your ancestors?

Afise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by livebyday(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Error

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by Toscarel: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Heads are beginning to roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by nwamabo247(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Repentoday:
GOD WILL VISIT YOU AMEN.
Amen
Re: Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others by hisgrace090: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
kaorama:
Good one. Going to lobby for a kidnapper? That is insensitive of them. Shameless society.

Very shameless indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.