Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari (40818 Views)

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmmmm

President in the making... shocked.. Well with the way things are going in this Country... Wagon van Should only imagine Presidency in Dreams..99% shows that it will not come to pass!!
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by sapele914(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Luciferlove:
It's simple
Buhari President
Abba kyari oga at the top
Osibanjo. House b, ,, lipsrsealed
Dummy,it is quite obvious you do not know the duties of a Chief of Staff,no different from saying if you want to book an appointment contact my secretary,is there anything strange about that?,it is called protocol,all Buhari told the Ministers,if you want to see me go through the due process,through my Chief of Staff.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by sapele914(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
IJEYdiamond:
Hmmmmm

President in the making... shocked.. Well with the way things are going in this Country... Wagon van Should only imagine Presidency in Dreams..99% shows that it will not come to pass!!
Children of minute comprehension,I am sorry for the future of Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by Iziquiel(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
What's the noise all about? What's the job of the Chief of Staff? Nigerians really need to educate themselves.
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by Codes151(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
No wonder you sell used shirts with such mentality
Kendumazy:
This is better naaaw. To avoid turning Aso rock to business center
where you see people trooping in and out as witnessed during
Jonathan Era.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by executive12: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
ivandragon:
What's all the brouhaha about the PMB saying his CoS should manage request from ministers to see him?

It's totally normal. The only justification for people to have reservations is that Kyari is not exactly Mr. Clean & may have ulterior agendas. Aside that, all the noise is just a storm in a tea cup...

You rightly say that Abba Kyari has ulterior agenda and yet, you wonder why people are complaining.
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by ivandragon: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sleekjunior:
mumu dey work u

Lol.

Why don't you read up the role of the CoS rather than making a nuisance of yourself...
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by ivandragon: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
executive12:

You rightly say that Abba Kyari has ulterior agenda and yet, you wonder why people are complaining.

People were initially not complaining about abba Kyari but were focused on insulting PMB on why ministers have to pass through anyone before they even see him.
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by ivandragon: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
ithink7:
So Kyari is now Buhari's manager abi, cos Buhari is a vegetable and cannot take report from his ministers.
Be defending nonsense.

Go & educate yourself about the functions of the CoS...
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by ivandragon: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
GuestLog:
Whats the role of the Vice President? And what is the role of the Office of The Chief of Staff?

Explain please.

So the VP is the one that organises the schedule of the President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by ivandragon: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If it was normal, it would have been since his first tenure!!!

It was.

The CoS to the President coordinates the activities of the office of the president & this includes scheduling time for meetings & other programmes.

The CoS is a glorified Secretary or Administrative Assistant, but because of the position of the president, you can't have an 'ordinary' secretary or AA Manning that office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by ivandragon: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
bros you are sick

Well, it's obvious you are the one who is mentally retarded...

Try to read up on the functions of the CoS.
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by godliman: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
lafuria1:
Are you people really this daft?

Ignorance every where
All hail the one and only wise man in the house
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by ada9ja(f): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with that now....even in my office, without my boss PA making the meeting arrangement with the boss or informing the PA about a meeting with the boss, am just wasting my time...people no get work
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by Adeoye2103: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
welcome to nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by bigtt76(f): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
I wonder o! Isn't that what the role of Chief of Staff entails? angry

ivandragon:
What's all the brouhaha about the PMB saying his CoS should manage request from ministers to see him?

It's totally normal. The only justification for people to have reservations is that Kyari is not exactly Mr. Clean & may have ulterior agendas. Aside that, all the noise is just a storm in a tea cup...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by apostleblak: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
I won't type anything

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Who else were they expected to channel information through ordinarily?

Kyari only becomes a nuisance when his office starts to supervise ministries and agencies based on verbal (undocumented) directives from the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by Icon79(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thank you, my dear! I am wondering what the uproar is. It is the job of the CoS to coordinate the presidency. Here in the United States, every meeting request with President Trump is channeled through the White House Chief of Staff.

O pari

iyatrustee:
Is this not what the duties of a Chief of Staff entails? Most of them reacting do not even know how powerful the chief of Staff to their state gov's are cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by backbone503(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Inasmuch as I don't like Abba Kyari and other cabals in this govt., I doubt if there is any government in the world where Ministers have direct access to the President or Prime Minister. They communicate through the President's Chief of Staff or Principal Private Secretary. PMB asking his Ministers to do so isn't new. That is the reason any Chief of Staff to a serving United States president is called the 'Most Powerful Man in Washington'.

All Chief of Staffs are meant to serve as a
buffer/bridge between their Principal and his cabinet. That said, anyone has the right to act stupid towards PMB's comments.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by Olugbanko: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=TorukMakto post=81468303]

Your father na otey
It's obvious your father lives/lived a miserable life, so you think all fathers are like your unfortunate father. Sorry is your name boy!
Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by TorukMakto: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
It's obvious your father lives/lived a miserable life, so you think all fathers are like your unfortunate father. Sorry is your name boy!

I know your father value his cows more than you and himself @Olugbanko

Re: Abba Kyari Under Fire Over New Role From Buhari by Olugbanko: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
TorukMakto:

I know your father value his cows more than you and himself @Olugbanko
So so dumb from a dumb ass!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.