Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose (2022 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Racoon(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Olusegun Bamgbose, National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance, CAGG, has told those calling for the probe of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, to stop wasting their time.According to Bamgbose, the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari cannot investigate Tinubu.

Recall that recently, thousands of Nigerians led Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, signed a petition on social media, calling on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to investigate and probe Tinubu in respect of his use of Bullion van during the 2019 general election.Bangbose said the move was an effort in futility.

The petitioners are accusing Tinubu of contravening the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act of 2011, by having bullion vans ferry alleged large sums of money into his house on the eve of the 2019 Presidential election.

It will be recalled that on the eve of the 2019 Presidential elections, drone imagery showed bullion vans ferrying suspected monies into the former Lagos Governor’s Bourdilon residence.

And speaking in an interview on Channels Television, Tinubu, a former Senator, was asked “if the bullion vans ferried money or ballots”, the APC National Leader replied “Is it my money or government money? I don’t work for the government, even if I have money to spend in my premises, what’s your headache?”

And Bamgbose noted that as far as the APC government is concerned, Tinubu is a sacred cow and is certainly above being probed or prosecuted by the highly dreaded EFCC.

“You can take this to the bank. It should be noted that several groups had in the last one year submitted petitions to EFCC, demanding Tinubu’s probe, all to no avail,” he said in a chat with DAILY POST on Saturday.

“When it comes to probe and/or prosecution, Tinubu is above it, as far as the APC Government is concerned. Come to think of it, Tinubu possibly used the money to prosecute the Presidential election, of which Buhari might be the beneficiary.

“It’s only God that can probe or prosecute Tinubu. Reno Omokri should not waste his resources to embark on an impossible and unrealistic venture.

“It’s only a day dreamer that will envisage that EFCC will probe or prosecute Tinubu under the APC government. It’s a joke of the century. It won’t happen. The APC government is practicing selective justice.

“When Ganjude, Kano State Governor was caught on camera with dollars, was EFCC able to probe or prosecute him? The answer is obvious.

“My happiness is that God is never a respecter of personalities. He remains the ultimate judge. Reno should just forget his impossible mission. Bola Tinubu is untouchable.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/29/bullion-van-tinubu-untouchable-buhari-cant-probe-him-bamgbose-tells-protesters/

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by SmartProf(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
This one is a chronic zombie and should be placed in an isolation centre so he doesn't transmit this mindset to even animals. My problem is with the media platforms that allow people like this give opinions when they are supposed to be cutting people's nails in the street. If Tinubu falls out with Buhari today he will be probed..Tinubu himself has been careful on how he criticizes Buhari cos he knows the implication. The man is quietly observing table manners...let his praise and worship singers not overhype things.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by ThiagoKid(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Yeeeeeee!!!!!

Some people will have heart attack
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by GODSENT252: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2020
So there are people above the law in this country

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Amotolongbo(f): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2020
When the hand of law is selective, picking victims as stones in beans to fight, then the nation is on the verge of collapsing

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Racoon(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Of course even Gandollar dollar bribe videos were not considered much evidential enough that Mr.President was wondering the technology involved in making them but the "APC was able to win Osun rerun via remote control"

So what is the bullion vans case? There are simply some sacred cows because "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others" -Animal farm.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Racoon(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2020
We can see, therefore, that President Buhari’s anti-corruption fervour is merely self-serving. He regards only his political opponents as having the copyright on corruption. By this token, every allegation of corruption leveled against his friends and financiers must be “baseless.”
https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/10/23/president-buhari-is-not-against-corruption-by-femi-aribisala/

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Tinubu did not just break the LAW...

He broke the BANK also

Naija my country grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Queenlovely(f): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2020
untouchable caste india

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by TheSERAPH: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2020
okay
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Racoon(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Even EFCC knows this fact a long time ago that is why they said the Bullion van petition is simply gathering dust in their office.Meanwhile,

4 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by frankyychiji(f): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Yesso we know. Tinubu is Buharis godfather.

But like I always say, one day a Pharoah who doesn't know Joseph would be on the throne and monkey go go market but e no go come back.
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Fleshly: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Weather buhari probes him or not, at least we've been able to have expose his crooked nature to the whole world. We've also been able to have his image battered. These accomplishments by us are more of a damage to him than the watery EFCC probes.

3 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by dangermouse(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2020
In summary, Tinubu can be found guilty as accused, but the current APC led government can not prosecute him cos he is untouchable.

5 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Racoon:
Of course even Gandollar dollar bribe videos were not considered much evidential enough that Mr.President was wondering the technology involved.

So what is the bullion vans case? There are simply some sacred cows because "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others" -Animal farm.

Its actually amusing to see how you Igbos are always up in arms about the leaders, lives, States and region of others while you say nothing about your own.

How has Tinubu contributes to the wretched lives many of you are living in Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Imo for you people to be so malevolently obsessed with him while you have no time for your real oppressors and local slave masters?

All I can conclude is that it is in the DNA with you Igbos. Like Kaduna Nzeogwu like Racoon and every other Igbo on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Fleshly: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2020
candidtalk:

Its actually amusing to see how you Igbos are always up in arms about the leaders, lives, States and region of others while you say nothing about your own.

How has Tinubu contributes to the wretched lives many of you are living in Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Imo for you people to be so malevolently obsessed with him while you have no time for your real oppressors and local slave masters?

All I can conclude is that it is in the DNA with you Igbos. Like Kaduna Nzeogwu like Racoon and every other Igbo on Nairaland.

Loolol, you're in siphia pains . Oya repeat after me: Tinubu is a thief and must be exposed, Repeat!

3 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Whether Chief Bola Tinubu is Probed or Not Probed is not an issue as far as I am Concerned..

If you Muscle your way out of The Hands of men, Can you do that when you Close your Eyes in Death?

The Answer is NO!

It's Better to Make Amends Here on Earth with God and with Men.

It is Dangerous to Depart this Earth without Making Amends...

A Word is Enough for the Wise..

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Charmingrascal(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
This one is a chronic zombie and should be placed in an isolation centre so he doesn't transmit this mindset to even animals. My problem is with the media platforms that allow people like this give opinions when they are supposed to be cutting people's nails in the street. If Tinubu falls out with Buhari today he will be probed..Tinubu himself has been careful on how he criticizes Buhari cos he knows the implication. The man is quietly observing table manners...let his praise and worship singers not overhype things.

You are not as smart as you claim after all
Read before you write

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by IamWonderful: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2020
I have said this times without number, Tinubu is bigger than Nigerian judiciary, calling for his probe is futile and counterproductive, he wouldn't be probed, even the ineffectual Buffon, jonathan, boyfriend of flat booobs Diezani couldn't establish anything against him, PDP, Jonathan and his gang of thieves calling for his probe are just waiting their time, failure and disappointment are portion of products of baby factories, their crying and lament will not end until 2420

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by obonujoker(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2020
candidtalk:

So it's only omo ibo that knows that Jagaban be Ole??
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Fleshly:

Loolol, you're in siphia pains . Oya repeat after me: Tinubu is a thief and must be exposed, Repeat!

Mumu. You ignorant IPOBians don't know you are making fools of yourselves to intelligent folks. You talk about Tinubu and Yoruba leaders as if they are your leaders. You talk about Yorubaland constantly, not your own, and even appear to know it more than many Yorubas.

You remain distinctly disinterested in your own leaders, States and region. What does this tell you about the average Igbo other than the obvious fact that you guys dont have lives and existence you are happy with and that it is what Yorubas have that you covet the most in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by seunmsg(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Probe him for what exactly? What’s the crime in withdrawing your own money with bullion van?

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Yebosola(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
Yesso we know. Tinubu is Buharis godfather.

But like I always say, one day a Pharoah who doesn't know Joseph would be on the throne and monkey go go market but e no go come back.

Story, didn't OBJ & GEJ persecuted him? He has never been a PDP, so what's new now?
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by frankyychiji(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2020
IamWonderful:
I have said this times without number, Tinubu is bigger than Nigerian judiciary, calling for his probe is futile and counterproductive, he wouldn't be probed, even the ineffectual Buffon, jonathan, boyfriend of flat booobs Diezani couldn't establish anything against him, PDP, Jonathan and his gang of thieves calling for his probe are just waiting their time, failure and disappointment are portion of products of baby factories, their crying and lament will not end until 2420
Did your ineffectual buffoon probe him for bullion van money laundering?

One day e go be...
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by frankyychiji(f): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Yebosola:

Story, didn't OBJ & GEJ persecuted him? He has never been a PDP, so what's new now?
What's this one saying? Swerve jhur!

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Lipscomb(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2020
So when will you petition EFCC to probe Peter obi, kalu the most celebrated criminal in Nigeria?
SmartProf:

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by SmartProf(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Lipscomb:
So when will you petition EFCC to probe Peter obi, kalu the most celebrated criminal in Nigeria?
I owe no loyalty to any of them. If they are corruption allegations against them, they should be probed. I don't survive from the pockets of political office holders.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Lipscomb:

Ask those dumb IPOBians when they will ask for the probe of their Fulani slavemaster Atiku.

A man involved in all the biggest corruption scandals of universal spread Nigeria has ever seen over decades.

Atiku the Yam stealer who made 16 billion dollars dedicated to power project disappear into thin air with his boss OBJ while Nigeria did not receive even one kilowatt of power in return.

We wonder why such terrible and hideously corrupt names are never fit for petitioning by Igbos. Only Tinubu is corrupt in Nigeria according to those vile haters.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:

I owe no loyalty to any of them. If they are corruption allegations against them, they should be probed. I don't survive from the pockets of political office holders.

Abeg shut up. Is there logic in your reasoning? Shout Tinubu all day from all corners of Nigeria yet the man only governed Lagos.

What of the federal thieves like Atiku, OBJ, Goodluck Jonathan, Pius anyim, Stella Oduah, Deizani Alison-Madueke, Namadi Sambo and literally thousands of looters who have robbed the commonwealth of all Nigerians?

Should they not be first to be petitioned and prosecuted if it is not tribalism and ethnic hatred of Yorubas that is behind this nonsensical witch hunt against Jagaban by people he has never led or had any hand in their misrule or bad fortune?
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Macphenson: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Okooo
Re: Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
B

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT / Who Is Sunday Igboho? / Dakkada Tower: When Are IOCs Relocating their Headquarters To Akwa Ibom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.