Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland (463 Views)

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by Charleys: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Any thread that carries BBNAIJA in it has always made it to front page, because most youths discuss about it whether in campus, Hostels, on the Bus etc.

For most of us that have always had a dream of being the first to comment on every thread. I believe this is the thread to always watch out for.

The first to comment (FTC) Is a dream come true for any nairalander because most times the FTC shapes the response the first 20 comments on everythread.

Secondly if it enters front page, which is a good thing then. Your comment will be the first thing that anyone can see.

Bbnaija thread or stories is the place to be right now. We i.e those that truly deserve the FTC, needs to keep searching for the bbnaija thread.

Bbnaija thread is the place to be.

Finally can someone push this into front page for your boy.

FTC crews
Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by Charleys: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is the part where i say more reactions then post a picture on social media but I don't have.
Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by Holumhidey(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Charleys:
This is the part where i say more reactions then post a picture on social media but I don't have.
Now, because of you i didn't make ftc
Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by meobizy(f): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Does being FTC guarantee a financial compensation? The way Nairalanders drag for it one will think they’ll make heaven from the act.
Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by Charleys: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
meobizy:
Does being FTC guarantee a financial compensation? The way Nairalanders drag for it one will think they’ll make heaven from the act.

I heard they get paid for it.
Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
I’ve gotten the position multiple times. Somebody should explain how I go about asking for the prize then.
Charleys:

Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by MJBOLT: 3:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Charleys:

Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by Charleys: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
FTC
Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by yorke1: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
I got paid the first time I came FTC. That was 1 year ago!
Re: Why Bbnaija Thread Is Where You Can Achieve FTC On Nairaland by Charleys: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
FP material

(1) (Reply)

how to Watch Two Different Channels at same time with startimes decoder? / WATCH Sonic The Hedgehog (2020) Online Free Movies Or Download / Are you a virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.