Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n (749 Views)

What Should I Go For, HND In Architecture Or 4 Month Intensive Coding/programmin / How Good Is A Career In Industrial Engineering / One Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control & Automation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
ONE MONTH INTENSIVE TRAINING IN INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENTATION, CONTROL AND AUTOMATION
(With classroom theory and intensive hands-on practical)

COURSE TITLE:
Industrial Instrumentation, Control and Automation

OVERVIEW:
This course has been designed to introduce participants to the basic principles of Instrumentation, Control and Automation. The participants will gain an understanding of the control systems and methods used in a modern industrial system. Upon completion of the course participants will have a better understanding of the technology and methods associated with Instrumentation, Control and Automation. With the knowledge gained, technicians will be able to expand their skills through on-the-job training, as well as practical experience gained on the plant site.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
Upon completion of the training course, the attendees will be able to carry out the following practicals:
• Process Measurements and Control instruments
• Actuators
• Control Valves disassembly and reassembly
• Instrument Calibration - Gauges, Control Valves, Transmitters, Pressure Switches, etc.
• The Use of Hart Communicator
• Piping and Tubing
• Fire and Gas System Design and Installation
• Loop Wiring
• Control Loop Tuning
• Controllers
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) - ABB, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron etc..)
• Human Machine Interface (HMI)
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA)
• Electric Motor Controls- Starters and Drives
• Solar Pump inverter Control
• Control Panel Troubleshooting
• Installation of Instrument equipment/apparatus in Potentially Hazardous Area
• Inspection and maintenance of Instrument equipment/apparatus in Potentially Hazardous Area

COURSE CONTENT:
 Introduction To Instrumentation and Process Control
 Instrumentation And Control Standards, Documentation and Diagrams
 Pressure Measurements
 Level Measurements
 Level Measurement Devices and Accessories
 Temperature Measurement Principles
 Flow Measurement
 Variable Area (Rotameter)
 Analytical Measurement
 Actuators, Control Valves and Positioners
 Process Control
 Instrument Calibration Installation And Maintenance
 Process Measurements and Control instruments
 Actuators
 Control Valves disassembly and reassembly
 Instrument Calibration - Gauges, Control Valves, Transmitters, Pressure Switches, etc.
 The Use of Hart Communicator
 Piping and Tubing
 Fire and Gas System Design and Installation
 Loop Wiring
 Control Loop Tuning
 Controllers
 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) - ABB, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron etc..)
 Human Machine Interface (HMI)
 Distributed Control System (DCS)
 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA)
 Electric Motor Controls- Starters and Drives
 Solar Pump inverter Control
 Control Panel Troubleshooting
 Installation of Instrument equipment/apparatus in Potentially Hazardous Area
 Inspection and maintenance of Instrument equipment/apparatus in Potentially Hazardous Area

TARGET GROUP:
This course is designed for:
 Electronic Engineers and Technicians
 Chemical Engineers and Technicians
 Electrical Engineers and Technicians
 Electronic Design Engineers
 Instrumentation Technicians
 Electricians
 Installation and Maintenance Technicians
 Instrument and Process Control Technicians
 Instrument Fitters
 Maintenance Engineers
 Mechanical Engineers and Technicians
 Operations Engineers
 Process Technicians
 Production Professionals
 System Integrators
 All those who wish to develop their knowledge of instrument calibration

DURATION:
1 MONTH

REGISTRATION FEE:
N5,000

COURSE FEE:
N75,000

The course fee includes:
 Tea Breaks
 Lunch
 Accommodation
 Training material
 A Bag
 Certificate

DATE:
2ND – 31ST OCTOBER 2019

TIME:

9:00AM – 2:00PM (Morning Session)
2:00pm - 5:00pm (Afternoon Session)

VENUE:
No. 36 Redeemed Road, Sunshine Estate, Off Rumudara-Eneka Road, Rumunduru, Port Harcourt. Rivers State, Nigeria

ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE FOR TRAINEES

OTHER AVAILABLE COURSES
 Industrial Electrical Installation And Maintenance
 Hazardous Area Equipment Design, Installation, Inspection And Maintenance
 Electrical Design And Drafting
 Electrical Drafting, Contracting And Maintenance
 Electrical Power System Protection
 Electrical Inspection, Testing And Commissioning
 Advanced Electricity Metering Design, Installation And Maintenance
 Ups, Solar PV And Inverter Installation And Maintenance
 Instrumentation, Control And Automation
 Instrumentation Design And Drafting
 Industrial Automation
 Analytical Instrumentation And Data Management
 Instrumentation And Control Systems, Inspection, Testing And Commissioning
 Heating, Ventilation And Air-Conditioning (HVAC)
 Industrial Safety
 Mechatronics Engineering

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Phone: 09085435425, 09054438645
Email: kufmantsl@gmail.com

Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Register today

Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Don't miss out
Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Registration is currently ongoing
Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Registration is ongoing
Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019

Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Registration is ongoing
Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by EmmGee: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hello. I would really like to enroll for this course, but right now I'm in school and my final exams will be coming up in November (I'm a final year electrical engineering student). When is the next session for this course holding so that I can make arrangements. Thank you
Re: 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n by Kufmantsl: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2019
3rd - 28th February 2020
EmmGee:
Hello. I would really like to enroll for this course, but right now I'm in school and my final exams will be coming up in November (I'm a final year electrical engineering student). When is the next session for this course holding so that I can make arrangements. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor / Mathematics Vs Petroleum Engineering: Which Should I Study / Life as a hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.