Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) (5402 Views)

A Storey Build With A 3brm And 2nos Of Mini Flat @ Isheri Idimu Lagos N5.5m / Build With Red Bricks:hugely Affordable,impenetrable And Environmentallyfriendly / Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Sorry I got this late, yes, am based in abuja. Were is the location of your land and can I have a physical inspection. It will also be worthy to know that your prefered design will be affected or determined by the density of the land based on land use approved by URP and implimented by dev't control.
Kindly reach me on 08069585568 for further discussion. Thanks
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2014
I love Your Architecture Designs Hakir,Can I send you the pictures of my sitting room in my apartment so that you provide me with pictorial interior decoration ideas specifically for my sitting room, and how much the cost For implication,
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Flat Storey Building For Sale At Magboro / New 3bed,2bed All Ensuite In Lekki @700,800,1M,1.2m / Precautions For Shower Room - How To Prevent Water Leakages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.