Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (74269 Views)

The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning / Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by saymax(f): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Las las na the snakes go........... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
IF NA LALA,DAT PYTHON 4 DON ENTA POT TAYTAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by DonBenny77(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Something must kill a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by xcelentattitude(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Someone actually said "does he take donations" shocked

White people sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by olumalcolm(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
He shuld add lion too. But wait, i cant even live on the same street with this man shocked baboon wey dey act lik craze, if dose tins vex shuu sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Sirlins(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blood of Zachariah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Looks more like an animal cell to me... If only those poor animals could speak that guy go run leave there undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by shogsman(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
If he doesn't seek help those creatures will be his undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Neddstark: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
Somebody should please tell him to expand the cages or enclosure of the animals.....they need space to roam..

Space na bigger house and bigger compound. All na money. You can support him though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by seanjy4konji: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
i wish to live the type of life i wanted but i am in the position now...

i must find food and survival first or else...

Na homelessness and porverty which will lead to a life of armed robbery and murder..

When God picks m call i will do those things i really loved to do...

confined to this space for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by deltateam: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
Somebody should please tell him to expand the cages or enclosure of the animals.....they need space to roam..

As the President, how much have you given him to help out in this noble venture, your Excellency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by paix(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Among the animals, I no see ants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by bucky123(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
You don’t save animals by putting them in cages.
Animals don’t belong in cages.
Animals deserves better treatment.
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/meet-mark-ofua-lagos-snake-man-and-his.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by uvie66: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wow this man need to be encouraged and financially supported, because naija Man dey eat anything way dey move.....las las mosquitoes self no go get safe haven for naija again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by blueghost(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Snake Obsession
Anything snake is automatic front page on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Aystarz: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oreoluwa5:
Who fit go greet this one for house...this one na real ba shiga
He was on NigeriaInfo last week, where he educated the audience about the need for us to ease up on the killing of protected animal species like the elephant. This man actually goes around the city rescuing homeless animals and taking them in to his shelter. After which he releases them back into the wild. Sounded very eloquent and you could tell he's a great guy. His office is at Ajah. You can't miss it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Aystarz: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
blueghost:
Snake Obsession
Anything snake is automatic front page on nairaland

Hehehe. Trust me Lala has nothing on this vet guy o. Dude performs operations on pythons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by uvie66: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
Mr talk and talk, how much have you donated for him to expand...at least he is a talk and do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

So you get this kind sense na I'm you no start your own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by missCAPS: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cool and simple menagerie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by omohlexy: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
The guy doesn't even have Cobra, Mamba and viper. Im so disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Some persons here who don't even have a dog to care for will come here running their mouth like otapiapia about cage size, animal freedom, suffering the animals. And they will also repeat thesame foolish words if the man have been hunting them for meal.

How have you been able to show others in your little way on how animals should be rear and protected?

And you even read that is self funded o. Annoying people every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Oreoluwa5: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Aystarz:

He was on NigeriaInfo last week, where he educated the audience about the need for us to ease up on the killing of protected animal species like the elephant. This man actually goes around the city rescuing homeless animals and taking them in to his shelter. After which he releases them back into the wild. Sounded very eloquent and you could tell he's a great guy. His office is at Ajah. You can't miss it. grin
Thank you not interested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by TempleHouse: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
This guy should be arrested for putting those animals in danger.
They're supposed to be in their natural habitats and not an iron cage.
In a civilised country, he will be arrested and the animals will be taking to the zoo and later released to the wild natural habitat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by AreaFada2: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
If you help fund him. No doubt a vet would know the need for space but Na money. He is doing what our political leaders should be doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by olu77(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
kingy1:
Some persons here who don't even have a dog to care for will come here running their mouth like otapiapia about cage size, animal freedom, suffering the animals. And they will also repeat thesame foolish words if the man have been hunting them for meal.

How have you been able to show others in your little way on how animals should be rear and protected?

And you even read that is self funded o. Annoying people every where.

Just yesterday the Lion man of South Africa was eating by one of his 6 lions and today I am reading about the snake man of Naija my count3 well, I wish him good luck but we all know those animals are not as dumb as they pretend to be. He should enlarge their territory or face their anger. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by EdiskyHarry: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Python snake included? End will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by naturefellow(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
do you want to sponsor or fund the expansion. I can get you his bank account details undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by naturefellow(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
thorpido:
Ehen undecided
This man runs the place without government funding remember.
are you minding the dude? I asked him to make donations for expansion. Someone is doing something self-funded, he's still complaining instead of encouraing or supporting. He manages the shelter better than some zoos in Nigeria, to say the least!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Baroba(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
olumalcolm:
He shuld add lion too. But wait, i cant even live on the same street with this man shocked baboon wey dey act lik craze, if dose tins vex shuu sad

You remember the viral photo of a man bathing a Lion, that was him, he is a certified Vet Dr, Doctor Mark Ofua knows what he is doing..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.