Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals (74261 Views)

The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning / Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by naturefellow(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
olumalcolm:
He shuld add lion too. But wait, i cant even live on the same street with this man shocked baboon wey dey act lik craze, if dose tins vex shuu sad
there was video of him bathing a lion on here last week!
Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by Frankicent(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
Somebody should please tell him to expand the cages or enclosure of the animals.....they need space to roam..

OK sponsor him
Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by 9jaRealist: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2019
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...
Confining animals like that runs contrary to good conservation practices.

>
Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by olumalcolm(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Baroba:

You remember the viral photo of a man bathing a Lion, that was him, he is a certified Vet Dr, Doctor Mark Ofua knows what he is doing..
I give up, i cant live in the same area with this man not to tlk of the same street. shocked
Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by olumalcolm(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
naturefellow:
there was video of him bathing a lion on here last week!
shocked iro ni oo
Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Somebody should please tell him to expand the cages or enclosure of the animals.....they need space to roam..
Make a donation to his shelter
Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by naturefellow(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
olumalcolm:
shocked iro ni oo
share hot-spot with me. I'll fetch it for you... 3 days ago or so. He had the lion's mouth muffled.
Re: Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals by olumalcolm(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
naturefellow:
share hot-spot with me. I'll fetch it for you... 3 days ago or so. He had the lion's mouth muffled.
My broda am not doubting u jare, i just dey fear for him neighbours shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.