Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects (38814 Views)

Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Police Dismiss 4 Officers Over N200k Extortion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Jaqenhghar: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
americaninja1:
i will drop at Texas before u guys reach d final bus stop..
LOL. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Femich18(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:
And some people were saying Igando yesterday

Exactly what I heard too. Person no even know which one is true. Saw the video today and I was like is this firing Squad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
ojuikwu:
some bastard nairalander are criminal.why can they condemned the act of the thief...

Is your father among those bastard policemen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Nukilia: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

the police acted very bad, 2 suspects escaped instead of using the ones that were caught to aprehend the rest, they kill them. dont u think that whosoever reported those boys to the police station is currently at risk? cause the other 2 might put it on him and come for a revenge attack.
these police men are too trigger happy, i was once accused of stealing a phone which the owner later found, i was trying to explain police crack gun say if i talk again them go shoot me, just like that.The guy found the phone and the police said i should bail myself 10k last...lol just like that

God save you oo undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by MyGeneration(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nukilia:

God save you oo undecided undecided
the worst thing is that the accuser was a vulkanizer with a tekno C1 of highest 20k while i used an iphone and a samsung which i showed to them yet they still arrested me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by raphy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Arm robbery in police uniform Nigeria which way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81471451:

So good to know they have been charged for murder.
They should face the consequence of their crime.

It is everywhere online.
Just Google it. it will pop up.
We still saw it some couple of hours ago.
Barbaric!
Really? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
why are they not in handcuffs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Finest001: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
WNRblog:

The Lagos State Police Command responded to the viral video on social media showing some Police Officers shooting two unarmed suspects who were arrested and already in their custody by arresting the guilty officers and charging them for murder.
Iba,ikotun and igando police officers are criminals. It's just as if the went and select criminals and deploy to this station. U need to see how they molest innocent pple just to collect money from them.

According to the state PRO, Bala Elkana, their action is against the code of professional conduct and laws guiding how suspects in Police custody should be treated. The Policemen were identified as Inspector Fabiyi Omomayara, Sergeant Olaniyi Solomon, Sergeant Solomon Sunday and Corporal Aliyu Mukaila attached to Iba Division Patrol team.

The incident happened on 19/8/2019 at about 3.00pm, when Iba Police Station received a distress call from one Anugu Valentine that he was attacked by a group of armed men numbering about four on two motorcycles at Ipayi area, Iba and they dispossessed him of one iPhone max valued at #450: 000.

Acting on the information, the Divisional Police Officer Iba promptly deployed the Divisional Patrol team to the scene. Two of the armed robbers were arrested while two escaped. Two locally made pistols with six life cartridges and five expended cartridges were recovered. The gang is said to be notorious for series of robberies in Iba and environs. It was a well celebrated operation by the team as the suspects were gallantly arrested.

The team however, went extreme by killing the suspects who were already in their custody instead of taking them to the Police Station and allowing the normal process of investigation and prosecution to be initiated as stipulated under procedural laws.

That act of extra judicial killings falls short of police professional standards and cannot be condoned by the Command. The Commissioner of Police Lagos State, CP Zubairu Muazu mni has ordered a thorough investigation into the incident.

The Police Officers are currently subjected to internal disciplinary proceedings known as Orderly Room trial and if found culpable, they will be dismissed from the Force and will be handed over to the State Criminal Investigation Department Yaba for prosecution in the conventional Court. Members of the Public will be updated on the outcome of the investigation and trial.

More ==>> https://www.042hits.com/lagos-police-command-arrest-four-officers-seen-in-viral-video-shooting-at-unarmed-suspects-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by IamCharles123: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

the police acted very bad, 2 suspects escaped instead of using the ones that were caught to aprehend the rest, they kill them.
dont u think that whosoever reported those boys to the police station is currently at risk? cause the other 2 might put it on him and come for a revenge attack.

these police men are too trigger happy, i was once accused of stealing a phone which the owner later found, i was trying to explain police crack gun say if i talk again them go shoot me, just like that.

The guy found the phone and the police said i should bail myself 10k last...lol just like that
Lol, it normal na, police was to arrest someone but instead arrested my friend, they later found out it was the wrong person they arrested they apologize abd asked him to bail himself, i think he paid up to 20k sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Timileyin1234(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dem never finish o. This one nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by kiddkash(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
what criminals will do to these ones i prison ehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by freemanq(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
just see their fat stomach lazy crazy police officers shame on them.how can dey now investigate on the other guys that escaped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Okoroawusa: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Femich18:

Exactly what I heard too. Person no even know which one is true. Saw the video today and I was like is this firing Squad?
Iba is not igando...

If you know the area well, this happened at Ipaye, a community close to Is Estate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by kclint85(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
These policemen know about the robbery if they let them live meaning they will be expose the fear of Nigerian �� police is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Femich18(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Iba is not igando...

If you know the area well, this happened at Ipaye, a community close to Is Estate
I'm not saying It is. I'm only talking about the contradictory news of one saying Igando and the other saying Iba.

Though both are close but about 10 mins drive from each other.
Ipaye is close to Iba housing Estate, then First gate, Village bus stop, lasu 2nd gate and then Iyana-Iba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
When you are tired of arresting the same criminals but you as a cop lacks the power to persecute , this is what happens next after the system has failed , all resort to jungle justice , I hope the law could make an exemption, arresting the same criminals repeatedly makes them conversant with law enforcement tactics because the criminals are compromising the secret of police architecture and officers die like chickens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Nukilia: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

the worst time the accuser was a vulkanizer with a tekno C1 of highest 25k while i used an iphone and a samsung which i showed to them yet they still arrested me

Lots of people have lost their lives to false accusations in this country.... You're fortunate to be alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Okoroawusa: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Femich18:

I'm not saying It is. I'm only talking about the contradictory news of one saying Igando and the other saying Iba.

Though both are close but about 10 mins drive from each other.
Ipaye is close to Iba housing Estate, then First gate, Village bus stop, lasu 2nd gate and then Iyana-Iba.
You know the area nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by abmakmur: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
It is obvious that these policemen have been killing their victims at will in the past... The reason for this arrest is based on the present #REVOLUTION_NOW sensitization that is blowing across Nigeria. As a responsible citizen of Nigeria, when u wake up in the morning, u should endeavour to pray against SICKNESS & POLICE Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Femich18(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:
You know the area nah!
I grew up there and still visit my parents every weekend there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Femich18(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:
You know the area nah!
I grew up there and still visit my parents every weekend there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by GMbuharii: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
I really don't like this.... They handled the criminals in a bad way and ended up now in a bad way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by AceVentura: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
animals In human clothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by skylowlow: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
luminouz:

Your AY Slim was a killer too,not so? Or what was he doing with guns and shiit!?
Every armed robber deserves to die,shikena.

Did you see the AY guy with the gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Are we sure they are not parading the wrong officers?
Police PPRO department are trained to lie...Who knows they just paraded these ones just to douse tension and later releasing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by luminouz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
skylowlow:

Did you see the AY guy with the gun

Lol, they saw him with the gun, in fact they dispossessed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
When we read that Gun men opened fire on 4 policemen and killed them in Nigeria.

Some people will insult me for Not typing RIP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Emmadgrt20(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
this is Nigeria where police and other security agencies take law into their hands
Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by frozen70(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
It's just unfortunate, they did a good job and spoilt it with carelessness

Even the police force will ask them, who send you ❓
Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by seanjy4konji: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
And from the story they wanted to rob and have not killed anybody and if they had even killed anybody and have been caught..is it the work of police to kill them on the main road or what position of Nigerian law is you talking about that we dont know or you did not read wellconvicted killers get their day at the court of justice not to talk of armed robbers.
ZombieDestroyer:

An armed robber is handed death sentence by the court if he kills in the process of robbing; otherwise, they are given long jail sentence!! But it is the sole duty of the Court to decide, not the police!!

- that is the position of Nigerian law as at today!!
Re: Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is what you get when you recruit illiterates and criminals into your police force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Receives Slap, Almost Lynched For Allegedly Causing Accident Over N100 / Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos / Anambra Police Parade 3 Suspects Over Humiliation Of Woman In Viral Nude Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.