Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating (9132 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
Yorubas are the poorest people In nigeria satellite pictures shows.  This is part of Ondo state

have you heard of Anafi Alao, he is from Benin republic. He is Yoruba he sing in Yoruba. watch him.

Anafi Alao - Nifaji Lawa (Aye Lami Ajeku)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oE_1sf7qLg

This is egun egun in benin republic , what they are speaking is Yorubas, they understand it what they are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRxv7ji83k&feature=related

If you listen to King sunny Ade, he sang a sound called Awo egungun lo biren le se, awo gelede lo bire ne mo, bi obire koju koro, Oro agbe. (King sunny Ade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIhmfZNBOE&feature=fvw )

What king sung ade, talk about is GELEDE. you would find Gelede in Yoruba culture. This is old man talking about Gelede. Which is also use in Yoruba benin republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Neehk7ZV94&feature=related

If you watch this unesco video. I am from nigeria but I understand what this Yoruba from benin republic are talking. he is speaking clear yoruba.

another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sJjkr3MZs&feature=related

Beaf go and ask Ojukwu the biafra president if he has not seen Gelede in Yorubaland. He use to live in Lagos.

Now look at Gelede in Oyo state in the alafia of Oyo palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFs4HjWZ90&feature=related

Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
That is Some portion of Ondo state with no road.

Now compare this to igboland. Every igbo villages and town have road.

Even if the town or villages. The igbos are the most developed in nigeria , in term of good roads and good network in Nigeria. Igbos are telling lie to collect money from the federal govt to build roads. This is what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2010
Igbos are the richest people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by EzeUche0(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=537272.msg6994833#msg6994833 date=1287771505]

Thank you for finally realizing that. This is nothing new to us.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Dsense(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
U re sick in yah head.
Hope u just escaped from Yaba left ''sorry jare Omolola'' grin, I had to use it against morons sometimes.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by slap1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=537272.msg6994833#msg6994833 date=1287771505]
Yeah, the most creative and intelligent ones, too.

1 Like

Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by slap1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
But what is the "cheating" in the thread topic supposed to mean?
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
The same lies NNEKA went to CNN claiming she is from Warri. Igbos are not from warri. And CNN believe the lies.

My father had more than 1 wife. And same from an average Yoruba man, but Igbo people do not have more than 1 wife in thier life. I have step brother. My father like many wives 3 or 4 . I lost count.

but the igbo culture only allows them to have 1 wife. because bride price is so high. But has a Yorubaman, we pay less than $2. And the parent of the bride would now tell you. They dont sell thier children during the ceremony. but Igbos fathers would take the money and even demand million. most igbo men and women get married very late in life. And dont have children early.

The head of redeemed church in Ontario , Pastor Bowo olagbegi, his father had about 40 wives and nearly 80 children
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by seanet02: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

Thank you for finally realizing that. This is nothing new to us.
INCLUDING KIDNAPPING AND HUMAN EATING
slap1:

Yeah, the most creative and intelligent ones, too.
YES THEY WERE BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT A WAR THEY DID NOT PLANNED AND GOT BATTERED SEVERELY
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by asha80(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=537272.msg6995007#msg6995007 date=1287773110]
The same lies NNEKA went to CNN claiming she is from Warri. Igbos are not from warri. And CNN believe the lies.

My father had more than 1 wife. And same from an average Yoruba man, but Igbo people do not have more than 1 wife in thier life. I have step brother. My father like many wives 3 or 4 . I lost count.

but the igbo culture only allows them to have 1 wife. because bride price is so high. But has a Yorubaman, we pay less than $2. And the parent of the bride would now tell you. They dont sell thier children during the ceremony. but Igbos fathers would take the money and even demand million. most igbo men and women get married very late in life. And dont have children early.

The head of redeemed church in Ontario , Pastor Bowo olagbegi, his father had about 40 wives and nearly 80 children

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Dsense(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=537272.msg6994749#msg6994749 date=1287770674]
Yorubas are the poorest people In nigeria satellite pictures shows.
I'm very sure that this isn't a sattelite view but the pan that is covering ur house .
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by EzeUche0(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
seanet02:

INCLUDING KIDNAPPING AND HUMAN EATINGYES THEY WERE BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT A WAR THEY DID NOT PLANNED AND GOT BATTERED SEVERELY

Yoruba man. . . We Igbos did not create this threat, it was your own BROTHER.

Do not get mad at the Igbo man.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
Alright!!! Who gave becommrich that strong crack this afternoon?? angry angry angry
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Dsense(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Alright!!! Who gave becommrich that strong crack this afternoon?? angry angry angry
Who knows!!!
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by EzeUche0(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
I would not go as far as to say that the Yorubas are the poorest. Travel up the North and see real poverty.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Abagworo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=537272.msg6995007#msg6995007 date=1287773110]

I will only correct you on Nneka.In other countries,they do not use DNA but place of birth to determine where you come from.She never claimed Ijaw,Itsekiri or Urhobo ancestry.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by EzeUche0(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
Abagworo:

I will only correct you on Nneka.In other countries,they do not use DNA but place of birth to determine where you come from.She never claimed Ijaw,Itsekiri or Urhobo ancestry.

When I heard her interview, she said she spoke Urhobo, not Igbo. I was quite shocked. All those languages she speak but no Igbo. I was quite disappointed.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
nneka lived in nigeria, and she knows she is not from warri but some in igboland. Do you agree. ?
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by ikeyman00(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
i like becomerich sometimes; he 's begining to make sense ooo!!!
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
northerner have to accept thier minority status publicly. Arewa consultative council have to address the press on thier stand if they want to become Minority in Nigeria or the want to leave. Jonathan saying they should be force to remain in nigeria is wrong.

Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by tpia5: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
i have no idea why becomerich always goes off on a tangent anytime he hears the word polygamy.

everybody in nigeria came from a polygamous home at one time or another.

deal with it.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by slap1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
seanet02:

YES THEY WERE BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT A WAR THEY DID NOT PLANNED AND GOT BATTERED SEVERELY
You are living in self-denial if you can't appreciate the creativity of the average Igbo man. Besides, I'm in the wrong frame of mind for some tribal bashing.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
the igbos do not have polygamous home, the yorubas do

This is part of Osun state

Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by tpia5: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
the igbos had a culture of polygamy just like everybody else.

same applies to the midwest, so it's not only igbos who have inculcated monogamy into their culture.

among the yorubas, ogun state is also known for having a high rate of monogamy.

what exactly is your beef that you cant get over anytime polygamy is mentioned?
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
Becomerich too like polygamy.Polygamy is a situation most men and women wished they weren't in.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Dede1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
seanet02:

INCLUDING KIDNAPPING AND HUMAN EATING YES THEY WERE BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT A WAR THEY DID NOT PLANNED AND GOT BATTERED SEVERELY

If you are not a jackass, I demand you name one ethnic group in Nigeria that could withstand the onslaught of moronic Nigeria and its armed forces, British advisers, Soviet arm suppliers, Arab financiers and neighboring African collaborators in war of attrition for one week and still debate the issues.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by MaiSuya(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
@BCR I really don't get your point. Is polygamy now the result or the cause of poverty among the Yuorubas?

BTW isn't it the case that the more the wives, then the more affluent the man is?
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
polygamy is not the cause of poverty in Yorubaland.  It is the government of nigeria that is the cause of poverty. Like little groups are given million, majority are given nothing. If you have 3 wives, you have 4 ways of making money.

That way the need for the bank of oduduwa. ti eniyan ba make 10 million. Ko ni le ko kuro ni ile yoruba. ti dangote abi orji kalu ba ni 10 million ko ni le ko owo wa lo.
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by MaiSuya(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=537272.msg6995730#msg6995730 date=1287780231]
polygamy is not the cause of poverty in Yorubaland.  It is the government of nigeria that is the cause of poverty. Like little groups are given million, majority are given nothing. If you have 3 wives, you have 4 ways of making money.

That way the need for the bank of oduduwa. ti eniyan ba make 10 million. Ko ni le ko kuro ni ile yoruba. ti dangote abi orji kalu ba ni 10 million ko ni le ko owo wa lo.

IMAGINE THAT!!
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
Abokis have to be the poorest.

Becommrich, your maps made no sense whatsoever. undecided
Re: Edo,delta, Yorubas Are The Poorest In Nigeria Satellite Pictures Shows.cheating by becomrich13: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2010
Nairaland I think is funded by igbos. I dont know which state government in igboland pays nairaland to help igbo people run propaganda.

Yorubas state governors, have not been smart to fund sure a website. seun Osewa is not the owner of nairaland. some igbo person own it.

It cost money to host and run a website 24 hours. It takes so much skill to do. and money .

The issue is Jonathan must understand we have a right to leave, if we are not been treated well.

See picture of Ijawland and compare to abuja

[img]http://www.mfa.gov.hu/kulkepviselet/images/middlepictures/abuja_hu.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Unlikely To Risk Oil Graft Crackdown-reuters. / A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria / Homosexuality Is NOT Un-African - The Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.