Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today (24862 Views)

Tinubu Swears In 3 New Ministers: Jamila Bio, Balarabe Abbas & Olawande Ayodele / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / Majority Of Nigerians Are Poor - Buhari Tells New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Wisdom58(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
pictures of the new ministers taking their oath of office before the President today

See more here https://thickmatch.com/official-blissful-photos-new-ministers-apc-stakeholder-abuja-today/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Wisdom58(f): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Simplyleo: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Athifku & ipob clowns right now cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gatherings of wolfs and cultures

It's their own turn to chop and loot the national treasury dry .

I see Bola Tinubu , licking Buhari ass as usual .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by sinaj(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
That Oshiomole picture sha grin

I hope they perform better this time and prove us wrong.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by starbuck(f): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
I am done with Nigeria politics long ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by kennosklint(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bunch of backward rulers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by heckymaicon(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Another four years of looting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I think you meant vulture not culture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by straighttalk(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fake smiles written all over the faces

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by asatemple(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
The same old story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Bar1941(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Which portfolio is he giving Fashola this time around? he failed as power minister, though I still believe in him and Amechi as better candidates. Wishing them the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Big4wig(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
And the cycle continues cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
I wish them a successful tenure and God's grace, we should be positive minded concerning them let's stop all the name calling and abuse and think of the way forward...... God bless Nigeria
..... God bless all nairalanders reading this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Welrez(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
I pity those who waste their productive time arguing about these guys. They don't care a hoot about you. Get yourselves productively busy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Mustaphakehinde: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
see them smiling as if they wish well for Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Welrez:
I pity those who waste their productive time arguing about these guys. They don't care a bit about you. Get yourselves productively busy.
positive vibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by tosomaju(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Vultures you mean ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Lexusgs430: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Looking a bit better...... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Babaalawo: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bisi Akande and opening of his teeth is like 5&6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by dam2000(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stupid man no single youth among his minister he use nd dumb we youth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by ekestic1976(f): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
straighttalk:
Fake smiles written all over the faces

When the envious sees his neighbour's corn plantation he calls it elephant grass, and when he sees his elephant he calls it a mirage! Win or lose, your wailings and 'painment' have just begun and they will endure till the Second Coming!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ok. Wishing them all the best and may their tenure bring prosperity to the good people of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jedi-Agba, I see you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
pure nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Looking a bit better...... cheesy

undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Kenmatt(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Truthfully, as I saw the pictures, I did smile.

I don't just know why I got elated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Ken4agent(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
So this slowpoke wet dey in charge of power wet no make any difference for power sector go still dey der for another 4yrs?? shocked sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by olahpet777(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
These guys nor send us oloun!. We jus dey rant upandan in different platforms. E nor dey reach them. Btw, oshiomole head nor be here!. Chineke!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Upon all the snap chat filter, Tinubu teeth can never white small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today by Beautyaddy: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Huh....look at all these Jokers that the Brainless and Brainwashed Nigerians have allowed to govern them for the Next four years sad embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy / Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.