Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,945 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Trump: I Am The Chosen One! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: I Am The Chosen One! (710 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by todaysecho: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
President Donald Trump on Wednesday declared himself “the Chosen One” as he defended his administration’s actions in the ongoing U.S.-China trade war.

The president’s self-aggrandizing remark followed a string of criticisms aimed at his predecessors, whom he claimed had ignored China’s alleged malpractice on trade.

“This isn’t my trade war, this is a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago,” Trump told reporters outside the White House.

“Somebody had to do it,” the president said. He added, while looking to the heavens: “I am the Chosen One.”

Trump continued: “Somebody had to do it, so I’m taking on China. I’m taking on China on trade, and you know what? We’re winning.”

“I was put here by people,” the president said. “I was put here by people to do a great job. And that’s what I’m doing.”

Earlier Wednesday, Trump retweeted a right-wing pundit’s flattering, messiah-flavored comments about the president’s support in Israel.

“The Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God,” said the supporter, Wayne Allyn Root.

The Trump administration is gearing up to slap new tariffs on billions of dollars’ worth of Chinese imports. Trump has already imposed 25% tariffs on roughly $250 billion in Chinese goods, and has vowed to apply 10% duties to about all remaining Chinese imports by mid-December.

Some of those tariffs will go into effect Sept. 1, while other were recently delayed until Dec. 15 to avoid harming U.S. consumers during the holiday season.

Beijing has retaliated by taxing about $110 billion in U.S. imports, and more recently by announcing that it would no longer buy U.S. agriculture products.

Trump spoke before travelling to Kentucky, where he was scheduled to speak at a convention for U.S. veterans.

Watch the video here: https://www.todaysecho.com/politics/i-am-the-chosen-one-trump/

1 Like

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by budaatum: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2019
todaysecho:

Earlier Wednesday, Trump retweeted a right-wing pundit’s flattering, messiah-flavored comments about the president’s support in Israel.

“The Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God,” said the supporter, Wayne Allyn Root.
For some, he who steals land for them is god cry

3 Likes

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

For some, he who steals land for them is god cry
Israel has not stolen anyone's land

2 Likes

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by dermmy(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Anduku:

Lol. So UN has been lying all these while by scolding Israel for taking Palestinian lands forcefully?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by kopfschmerzen: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Anduku:

You are a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by budaatum: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Trump is God!

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Anduku:

They have just taken it forcefully and unjustly.

You ought to go and study the real history of West Asia.

Let me give you a head start, you will not find the real history of the middle East in the Bible or the Quran.

Infact neither of those books contain any real history whatsoever.

According to history, the Palestinians have always reside in the area of land where both Israel and the modern Palestinians are currently based.

What is happening to the Palestinians is a travesty of justice.

I have no pity for them though, as they are partly to blame for the desecration of Ancient Egypt, yet the truth is that they are being imprisoned on their own land and noone really cares.

I dont see their situation improving anytime soon. They will probably become a victim of the same circumstances that befell the Ancient Egyptians, only this time the whole world is aware and yet turning a blind eye to their predicament.

The only workable solution for the Palestinians is to mingle with their brothers and sisters in Jordan. And forget about a place called Palestine.

There will never be peace in the middle East. There never was peace in that region anyways.

Palestinians are more or less Jordanians.

Israel are the dominant force in that region and i dont see that changing anytime soon.

The Palestine cause is a lost one.

Eventually they will get wiped out off the world map bit by bit the same way they did to KM.T.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Amujale:

They have just taken it forcefully and unjustly.

You ought to go and study the real history of West Asia.

Let me give you a head start, you will not find the real history of the middle East in the Bible or the Quran.

Infact neither of those books contain any real history whatsoever.

According to history, the Palestinians have always reside in the area of land where both Israel and the modern Palestinians are currently based.

What is happening to the Palestinians is a travesty of justice.

I have no pity for them though, as they are partly to blame for the desecration of Ancient Egypt, yet the truth is that they are being imprisoned on their own land and noone really cares.

I dont see their situation improving anytime soon. They will probably become a victim of the same circumstances that befell the Ancient Egyptians, only this time the whole world is aware and yet turning a blind eye to their predicament.

The only workable solution for the Palestinians is to mingle with their brothers and sisters in Jordan. And forget about a place called Palestine.

There will never be peace in the middle East. There never was peace in that region anyways.

Palestinians are more or less Jordanians.

Israel are the dominant force in that region and i dont see that changing anytime soon.

The Palestine cause is a lost one.

Eventually they will get wiped out off the world map bit by bit the same way they did to KM.T.

What goes around comes around.
In which history books have the Palestinians always lived on the land that is the present state of Israel? The Palestinian Jews lived on that land long before the Arabs or Palestinians arabs set foot there and you don't need to get that from the bible, all renowned world historians on middle east history accept that as historical facts. It's you who need to go and study history because you have no idea what you are talking about. Even an ordinary check on Wikipedia about Palestine or Israel confirms the authenticity of the Jews' historical claim to that land. The claims that Palestinian Arabs occupied the land before the Jews is based on the theory of canaanism which claims that the Palestinians are direct descendants of the Canaanites the Jews met in the land when they first migrated there. This theory has been completely debunked as falsehood even by the prominent Palestinian historians themselves. Palestinian Jews who formed the modern state of Israel have a more widely accepted historical claim to that land than Palestinian Arabs do.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

You are a joke.
You're a clown

1 Like

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:
Trump is God!
Yeah, just the same way liberals called Obama God and the second coming also. Hell, they even put halos on Obama's head, and replaced pictures of Jesus with his. What could be more deifying than that? Tell me you also condemned it back then or you're nothing but a hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by obixcel(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Yeah, just the same way liberals called Obama God and the second coming also. Hell, they even put halos on Obama's head, and replaced pictures of Jesus with his. What could be more deifying than that? Tell me you also condemned it back then or you're nothing but a hypocrite
O boy! with those pictures you just blew those sad fellows out of the water. Indeed Obama was like a god to them, the infallible, can-do-no-wrong kind of a guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

In which history books have the Palestinians always lived on the land that is the present state of Israel? The Palestinian Jews lived on that land long before the Arabs or Palestinians arabs set foot there and you don't need to get that from the bible, all renowned world historians on middle east history accept that as historical facts. It's you who need to go and study history because you have no idea what you are talking about. Even an ordinary check on Wikipedia about Palestine or Israel confirms the authenticity of the Jews' historical claim to that land. The claims that Palestinian Arabs occupied the land before the Jews is based on the theory of canaanism which claims that the Palestinians are direct descendants of the Canaanites the Jews met in the land when they first migrated there. This theory has been completely debunked as falsehood even by the prominent Palestinian historians themselves. Palestinian Jews who formed the modern state of Israel have a more widely accepted historical claim to that land than Palestinian Arabs do.

Not at all.

The terms "Palestinian Arab" ala "Palestinian Jew" ; Palestinian Persian are those of the 21st century.

Back in the days, there were no "Jews" in Palestine; the stock that resided in the region of the world are no different to the Arabian/Persian stock, no different to the present day Jordanians.

Judaism was manufactured after Christianity and not before.

The Jew creed is a recent phenom. History does not have any genuine records of people known as Jews that lived in West Asia any time later than the 13th century.

Judaism was manufactured by the Crusaders around the 14 - 15th century.

The Israelite storyline is fake.

The only people history really records are real people known as Israelis.

All adherents of the Judaism religion is supposedly known as a "Jew"?

Yet, one thing is certain, all European adherents of the Judaism religion are known as a "Jew".

Atleast 25% of Israelis are neither an "Arab" nor a Jew.

(a) The claim that the authors of Abrahamic religious text made about Israelites being Jews is a false assertion. Fake news.

The only place in all of human history that one would come accross the term "Israelite(s), is inside the pages of an Abrahamic religious text or Abrahamic religious text related book.

(b) All European adherents of the Judaism religion are known as "Jews". Fact.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Trump is the President of the United States of America.

Trump can think what he wants to think, the only real fact is that he is the President of arguably the militarily mightiest Nation on the globe.

If he thinks he's the chosen one, well then, good for him.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Amujale:

Not at all.

The terms "Palestinian Arab" ala "Palestinian Jew" ; Palestinian Persian are those of the 21st century.

Back in the days, there were no "Jews" in Palestine; the stock that resided in the region of the world are no different to the Arabian/Persian stock, no different to the present day Jordanians.

Judaism was manufactured after Christianity and not before.

The Jew creed is a recent phenom. History does not have any genuine records of people known as Jews that lived in West Asia any time later than the 13th century.

Judaism was manufactured by the Crusaders around the 14 - 15th century.

The Israelite storyline is fake.

The only people history really records are real people known as Israelis.

All adherents of the Judaism religion is supposedly known as a "Jew"?

Yet, one thing is certain, all European adherents of the Judaism religion are known as a "Jew".

Atleast 25% of Israelis are neither an "Arab" nor a Jew.

(a) The claim that the authors of Abrahamic religious text made about Israelites being Jews is a false assertion. Fake news.

The only place in all of human history that one would come accross the term "Israelite(s), is inside the pages of an Abrahamic religious text or Abrahamic religious text related book.

(b) All European adherents of the Judaism religion are known as "Jews". Fact.

I can't argue with you based on an alternate history you created or you read somewhere and chose to believe. There are many today who deny that the holocaust ever happened and that it was just an invention, how do you argue with such people? That's why we have stick to universally accepted history. And the truth in recorded history is that the Jews were on that land long before any Arab set foot there. I asked you which historical books back up this your claims, I am yet to get an answer for that. A simple Google search of Palestine or Israel will give you a plethora of sources that confirm the existence of Jews in that land long before any Arab was there. And there are historical confirmations of the existence of Jews on that land long before the crusades happened. The story of the Jewish- Roman wars for instance were not told in the Bible or any other religious books that I know of. We owe the knowledge of that to other contemporary historians. And it confirms the existence of Jews in Palestine long before the crusades happened. You can't just bring another version of history and expect me to believe you just because you said so. Give me your sources, where you got this your own version of history from.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by budaatum: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
obixcel:
O boy! with those pictures you just blew those sad fellows out of the water. Indeed Obama was like a god to them, the infallible, can-do-no-wrong kind of a guy grin
To you, there's no difference between you calling yourself god and everyone else calling you god?
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Anduku:

I can't argue with you based on an alternate history you created or you read somewhere and chose to believe. There are many today who deny that the holocaust ever happened and that it was just an invention, how do you argue with such people? That's why we have stick to universally accepted history. And the truth in recorded history is that the Jews were on that land long before any Arab set foot there. I asked you which historical books back up this your claims, I am yet to get an answer for that. A simple Google search of Palestine or Israel will give you a plethora of sources that confirm the existence of Jews in that land long before any Arab was there. And there are historical confirmations of the existence of Jews on that land long before the crusades happened. The story of the Jewish- Roman wars for instance were not told in the Bible or any other religious books that I know of. We owe the knowledge of that to other contemporary historians. And it confirms the existence of Jews in Palestine long before the crusades happened. You can't just bring another version of history and expect me to believe you just because you said so. Give me your sources, where you got this your own version of history from.

The bible is a fraud.

The authors of the bible are liars and fakers.

The Israelite story is fake.

According to real history the people that has always reside in West Asia until recently are the Persians and Arabs.

All Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.

Your understanding of history is based on false assertions and rhetouric.

The Christian bible is not a history document, rather its a badly written bibliograpghy, a compilation of religious text from all across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, copied, sexed-up or simply outrightly made up.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text peddle manufactured history.

The real history of our world is readily available for thoese that can see past the smoke screen of manufactured religions.

All Abrahamic religions are all manufactured religions.

Christianity was manufactured by the Romans.

Islam was manufactured by the Muhammedian movement.

Judaism was manufactured by the Crusaders.

All Abrahamic religious text are of no relevance to the history of our world.

The authors of Abrahamic religious text are real people.

Its a misconception, the notion that suggest Abrahamic religious text is somewhat history, on the contrary, Abrahamic religious text peddle a false representation of history.

All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Amujale:

The bible is a fraud.

According to real history the people that has always reside in West Asia until recently are the Persians and Arabs.

Your understanding of history is based on false assertions and rhetouric.

The Christian bible is not a history document, rather its a badly written bibliograpghy, a compilation of religious text from all across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, copied, sexed-up or simply outrightly made up.

What are you ranting about? Did I say anything about using the Bible as historical document? I suggest you go back and read the post you quoted and respond appropriately. This your rant has nothing to do with anything I said. BTW, I asked you what is the source you got your own narration of history and you are yet to provide any

1 Like

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Anduku:

Your responses are inconsequential.

I dont see you refuting anything said on here.

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2019
The bible is a fraud.

The Christian bible is not a history document, rather its a bibliograpghy, a compilation of religious text from all across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, copied, sexed-up or simply outrightly fabricated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amujale:

Your responses are inconsequential.

I dont see you refuting anything said on here.

My responses are inconsequential yet you deem it fit to be quoting and responding to each one of them? Your illogical rants is just typical of people who are full of words and no substance. The simple thing I asked you to do was provide a source for your own version of history, where and how did you come about your own narration of history and you can't answer the simple question. Instead you launch into an irrelevant and illogical rant about the bible as if we are debating the bible here. It's either you just concocted your own version of history or you know you are parroting views from an unreliable source.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amujale:

The bible is a fraud.

The Christian bible is not a history document, rather its a bibliograpghy, a compilation of religious text from all across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, copied, sexed-up or simply outrightly fabricated.
Stop raving like a nutcracker and tell us where you got your own version of history from
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Anduku:

Stop raving like a nutcracker and tell us where you got your own version of history from

Stop raving like a nutcracker and go and study the real history of our world.

There's only one true version of history, the other versions are false.

Anyone that wants to know about history ought to enrol into a place of learning and choose History as their major course of study or read history textbooks authored by genuine historians.

They came before Columbus by Ivan Sertima is a history textbook.

African People in World History by J. Hendrik Clarke is a history textbook.

A History of the African-Olmecs: Black Civilisations of America from Prehistoric Times to the Present Era by Paul Barton is a history textbook.

The African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop is a history textbook.

Not Out of Greece: African Origin of Western Civilization by RA UN NEFER AMEN is a history textbook.

Abrahamic religious text are full of fakery and falsities, arent history related.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abrahamic religious text peddle a false and fake representation of history.

Name any character or storyline in all of Abrahamic religious text and let me prove to you that they are not original.

Abrahamic religious text are copied from older concepts and philosophies, that is the reason they are fake.

Manufactured stories borrowed from numerous communitues from around the world and without any logical justification claiming to be the originator.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Amujale(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Anduku:

My responses are inconsequential yet you deem it fit to be quoting and responding to each one of them?

Your responses arent only inconsequential, they are utterly unfounded.

Let me remind you that you continue to quote unclad posts without any meaningful response. i.e

Amujale:

The bible is a fraud.

Anduku:

...illogical rants is just typical of people who are full of words and no substance.

Those are some of the criminalities beffiting the authors of the Christian bible.

Anduku:

The simple thing I asked you to do was provide a source for your own version of history, where and how did you come about your own narration of history and you can't answer the simple question.

History isnt under the dock here.

Its manufactured and fake history that is under the microscope here.

Assuming you want to learn about history, go and enrol into a place of learning that teaches History or course related stuff; or listen, read and study history books written by genuine historians.

Since you seem to represent fake history, its you that answers questions here.

Ask yourself this, how is it possible for a bunch of warmongers to be able to know anything related to virtuousness ?

Anduku:
...as if we are debating the bible here. It's either you just concocted your own version of history or you know you

Well, stick a fork into it then.

I dont know what you are refereing to in your post if it isnt the Christian bible; maybe you can expand on that to the thread.

What i attempt to articulate here is the fact that, similar to all other Abrahamic religious text that are out there, the Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by Anduku: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amujale:

Anyone that wants to know about history ought to enrol into a place of learning and choose History as their major course of study or read history textbooks authored by genuine historians.

A History of the African-Olmecs: Black Civilisations of America from Prehistoric Times to the Present Era by Paul Barton is a history textbook.

Not Out of Greece: African Origin of Western Civilization by RA UN NEFER AMEN is a history textbook.

Abrahamic religious text are full of fakery and falsities, arent history related.

Now that wasn't difficult was it? I'll do my own research on these books and get back to you. Doesn't have to take long if they are real books from authentic historians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by budaatum: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amujale:

Said so well so I borrowed it, ta.

1 Like

Re: Trump: I Am The Chosen One! by ChaosMagus: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Anduku:

My responses are inconsequential yet you deem it fit to be quoting and responding to each one of them? Your illogical rants is just typical of people who are full of words and no substance. The simple thing I asked you to do was provide a source for your own version of history, where and how did you come about your own narration of history and you can't answer the simple question. Instead you launch into an irrelevant and illogical rant about the bible as if we are debating the bible here. It's either you just concocted your own version of history or you know you are parroting views from an unreliable source.

You too provide source na... You are accusing him for the same thing you are doing. Funny guys

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trump threatens to shut down social media platforms after Twitter adds warning.. / Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule / US Vice Presidential Debate; Who Won And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.