Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi (1079 Views)

"Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos / Tacha Begs Nigerians To Stop Trolling Akindele Funke (photo) / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi by Punchng: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha has shared in the diary room with biggie that she needs Seyi by her side and urged her fans to keep him in the show.

Recall that Seyi’s group, Cruisetopia are up for eviction this Sunday and at least one housemate will be leaving the Big brother show this weekend.
Tacha, who has been suspected to be having feelings for Seyi begged her fans during her diary session with Biggie, to vote for Seyi has she needs Seyi in the house. She said: “Vote for Seyi if you love Tacha”

Watch the video below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-need-him-by-my-side-tacha.html

Re: Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi by Davash222(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
You need sense by your side.
Re: Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi by Vicyace: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice move.

She's playing a beautiful mind game.

Eventually, when Seyi gets evicted, then she must have got at least 20% of seyis fans in her corner.

Good job

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi by Alwaysking: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Olosho
Re: Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi by Adepet222(f): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lord I thank u for the gift of life. My take on the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See The Unique And Romantic Way Tacha Celebrated Her Boyfriend's Bday / Xenophobia: Hushpuppi Excited As Nigeria Takes Legal Action / Bbnaija’s Ebuka Is Big Brother’s Biggest And Most Success Housemate- SDK Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.