Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos (3308 Views)

Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup / Saggy B00bs Founder Show Off Hairy Bushy V@gina As She Stuns In Bikini / Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by onyi25(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Reality TV star, Natasha Akide popularly known as Simply Tacha has revealed that she would pick loyalty over finance from anyone, anytime.

According to her, she would rather be spoilt because momeh isn't her problem. She can finance herself anything.

She shared this information while wowing her fans with beautiful photos of herself rocking a stunning body hugging off shoulder gown.

See update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/02/spoil-me-with-loyalty-bbnaijas-tacha.html?m=1

Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by MickzyDonald: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Fallen pawpaws Twueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by LMS1(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2021
The Paw Paw Is Now In The Stomach Instead Of Chest!
Chai, Dem Don Do You! grin

3 Likes

Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by Knighty12: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Everything don fall finish chai grin
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by revived: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
How fallen are they.............. cry
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by timibare(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wassup with this "Ghana must go" material our women are sewing lately
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by Jerryherd: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
I bet she doesn't understand or know the meaning of loyalty

Dumbo

1 Like

Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by mosdii(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by osamz007: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
HER BREAST WILL SOON TOUCH HER NAVEL.
SO WHEN HER NAVEL ITCHES SHE'LL USE HER NIPPLE TO EASE THE PAIN
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by atilla(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
All these guys saying paw paw
Na dem go first chop d paw paw swallow seed and shell join

1 Like

Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
atilla:
All these guys saying paw paw
Na dem go first chop d paw paw swallow seed and shell join
paw paw get shell? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by atilla(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:
paw paw get shell? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolzz na d breast make me think of shell
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Thats how they will look fine on pics but in reality u gon puke undecided
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by femi4: 5:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Last respect to the fallen heroes
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:19am On Feb 11, 2021
How can I be loyal to a thing that reeks of bad odour nitori olohun. undecided

Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by Liposure: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2021
Who dey sample this girl sef
Re: "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos by MosayA: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Where is Davido tattoo wey she put for chest before? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Reacts After Being Called Out For Spending N2K At Obi Cubana's Mom Bu / James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) / P Square And Their Dressing Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.