Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Cure For Asthma. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Asthma. (422 Views)

Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Asthma. by ebako1: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone, my name is Ebako, C.E.O of EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES. I am using this medium to publicise our work and research on the study of asthma and the natural remedy to CURE ASTHMA PERMANENTLY.

Because many people suffer from asthma around the world and need help with a better alternative medicine to help control asthma or get a possible cure we have been able to discover a natural remedy with our rich African Herbs. Our syrup is made from Natural herbal extracts, it has been tested, used and recommended by many asthmatic patients across regions who can testify to the effectiveness of our Asthma Syrup. If you or a loved one is suffering from asthma then worry less about and get in touch with us today to get the asthma syrup.

Contact us today to place an order of BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP and BETACURE ASTHMA SYRUP. #CUREASTHMANOW 

CONTACTS:

Call/WhatsApp: +2349067631055
Email: ebakoultimates@gmail.com or betafilsyrup@gmail.com
IG: @Betacure_asthma_syrup 
FB: www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Cure For Asthma. by Thegamingorca(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
There is no cure for asthma. All this nonsense will only end up damaging your kidneys

(1) (Reply)

Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) / Superlife Stemcell (STC30 )for Sell / Coronavirus: Should I Wear A Mask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.