Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Coronavirus: Should I Wear A Mask? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Should I Wear A Mask? (421 Views)

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Should I Wear A Mask? by postbox: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) advice for the public: When and how to use masks

If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with the suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask

How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask

Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/02/07/coronavirus-should-i-wear-a-mask/

Re: Coronavirus: Should I Wear A Mask? by postbox: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
More Pictures...

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Experts Wonder Why Africa Seems To Have Few Cases / Coronavirus: Second Confirmed Case To Be Managed In Lagos / First African To Be Diagnosed With Coronavirus Also Becomes The First To Recover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.