Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani (799 Views)

Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Celebrity Fashionista and Designer, Toyin Lawani have revealed why she would marry three Men as soom as she clocks 40.

She revealed this in an Instagram post stating that is a Man can conveniently marry three Wives she sees no reason to it why a Woman shouldn't do the same.

See her post below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-will-marry-3-men-build-houses-for-them-and-choose-who-to-share-my-bed-with-toyin-lawani/

Cc; lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani by majamajic(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
this is a mouth watering offer , when are u turning 40 ma

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani by Tocynone(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ashy madam
Re: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani by Kingpee2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
No wonder your life isn’t balanced ma....Your children will surely feel bitter for you over the kinda life you choose to live ...
Re: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani by TwoBottles: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
So many whores trying to stay relevant. Her type can never catch my attention.
Re: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
TwoBottles:
So many whores trying to stay relevant. Her type can never catch my attention.
She has already ,you commented remember??
Re: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani by Olufela30: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
And she's saying this proudly ??
Okay shaa..

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Frodd Caught On Camera Kissing Esther's Portrait (video) / T-boss Hints At Daughter's Name And It's One Of Beyonce's Kids' Names / Evangelist Ebenezer Obey Museum Opens At Federal College Of Education Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.