Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) (41101 Views)

Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by BleedingPen: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
kprez:
when did cow being killed become a news
this country mad o

U forget say dem be First Class Citizens?
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by BleedingPen: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Upton:
Hehe. Na the car cut the cows neck with knife?

I think they had to quickly slice their throat so it appears they were killed while alive. Once dead, they become useless. Fulani herders don't sell or eat dead cows, they rather throw such cattle away.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by BleedingPen: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
KingUg:
I don't think all the cows were killed by that car look at some of the cows had their throat slit but what do I know sha

I think they had to quickly slice their throat so it appears they were killed while alive. Once dead, they become useless. Fulani herders don't sell or eat dead cows, they rather throw such cattle away.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by BleedingPen: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
thebiggestgists:
It seems they were slaughtered o. How come some of them nah like say dem cut hin neck.

I think they had to quickly slice their throat so it appears they were killed while still alive. Once dead, they become useless. Fulani herders don't sell or eat dead cows, they rather throw such cattle away.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
is buhari aware of this?
They should inform him o, 8 cows is a lot o.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by BleedingPen: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The OP is mad.....he didn't tell us about the Condition of the driver and any passenger he is with in the car.... But only interested in telling us how many Cows died as if Cows are more valuable than human life

This is Nigeria, where cows are more valued than humans and accorded first class citizenry.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by GMbuharii: 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Freshbaba95:
Who else noticed the neck of one among cows?.. like it was slaughtered for Ileya..

Picture 6

Not only one but most all of them.

Reason is to prevent blood coagulation so cow can still be consumed..

1 Like

Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is exatly what happens in a lawless country where citizens are the law on to themselves.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by temielects(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is a fake news nairaland please mind your source of news you share here,we trust your source and you are giving a reason to doubt
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
elganzar:
Yess serves the cow and herdsmen right!!!

I hope the driver is safe sha

Buh Shey the car hit them in the throat ni??
The cows were quickly slaughter by the people around
Hence they won't become a waste
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
They should have allowed the cows to escape instead of trying to force them back to kano
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Adekdammy: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hope the driver and the occupants of the car are ok? Emphasis should be on humans and not cows.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
yoou see if them shoot this op now ya all be say rest in peace or pieces...

he no talk about poor driver wh cow leave bush go jam...if hin head never cut off as he deh find he daily breaad...na cow he deh follow us talk..

be careful ooo..when did we start valuing life of cow more than humans in nigeria self.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by AgboUC: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Na that car wey i de see like dat kill the eight cows?

I Thank God no lives were lost, that is the paramount thing.

Mallam Ruga will organise mass burial for the slain cows.
Yes! thank no life was lost , but you saying that Mallam Ruga will organise burial for his cows is quite bad. The oaner of those cow deserve some pity and encouragement from you and I .
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by AgboUC: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Adekdammy:
Hope the driver and the occupants of the car are ok? Emphasis should be on humans and not cows.
Emphasis should be on humans first and those cow later. This is some one's source of living, as an igboman i know how it is when one's business suffers setback.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by ibknaanii80: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2019
VillagePipu:

Good observation.

I guess they were pretty injured and they used knife to slaughter them so that their blood can flow out and they can be acceptable as food.

That accident definitely didn't split their throats.

Considering your response u must be a very cultured person, not minding your age. While some would have slaughtered the guy with there responses.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Seeeee meat
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2019
VillagePipu:

Good observation.

I guess they were pretty injured and they used knife to slaughter them so that their blood can flow out and they can be acceptable as food.

That accident definitely didn't split their throats.

Smart!
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Chop111(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2019
How about humans? Watin be cow
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Ifeanyimike123: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2019
See meat everywhere
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2019
buhari's kinsmen are coming to war tomorrow
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Excuzeme: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Naughtysite:
The topic is mad.

Did someone die in that accident ?

How is the driver going to recover his car ?

And you are talking about Cows..

That means you dont know the MATHEMATICS of these Fulami herdsmen Buhari imported from Guinea!

For every Cow, they boast of killing FIFTY Humanbeings.

So, just begin to count, when it reaches 50 x 8 Cows = 400 Nigerians slaughtered in taraba, the "Cow debt' has been paid!

This is Buhari's legacy

1 Like

Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Toscarele: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2019
Freshbaba95:
Who else noticed the neck of one among cows?.. like it was slaughtered for Ileya..

Picture 6

probably it was struggling with life so they just had yo use the knife so it doesnt go yo waste
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by BleedingPen: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2019
when did we start valuing life of cow more than humans in nigeria self.

Since Bubu became President
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by TorukMakto: 1:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The OP is mad.....he didn't tell us about the Condition of the driver and any passenger he is with in the car.... But only interested in telling us how many Cows died as if Cows are more valuable than human life

Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by TerryMctola077(m): 2:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Wait oo... I don't understand.
How come most of the cow's necks were slit?
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by efrebor177: 2:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Hmm so bad. Millions wasted because of foolishness.

Kindly join our Binary Options traders group on whatsapp: https:///B53s9Mqon96DqMFoZCoO9D
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Successmind(m): 2:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Why are you concerned more about the cow? Where are the pictures of the humans involve...
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by mopol123: 3:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU THAT 8 LIFES WERE LOST. FORGOTTEN THAT THE COWS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN HUMAN LIFES grin
Kingosytex:

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU THAT 8 LIFES WERE LOST. FORGOTTEN THAT THE COWS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN HUMAN LIFES
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Obason22(m): 3:32am On Aug 22, 2019
They should call police to arrest the cow owner.
Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by Mordecai(m): 4:27am On Aug 22, 2019
As an aside, has anyone looked at the scenery in the background?

We have a beautiful country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.